Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 28-02-2021, 04:29 PM
Those at 56, noticing any Saturn Return things?

I have seen many posters are 56 or there abouts.
Since it is again (every 28yrs) a return of
Saturn's position, notice anything?

I was told,"Boy if you don't deal with the issues brought up when you were 28 ...
they will be intensified at 56!"
I was a bit scared! Gee whiz.
But, I was so mellow that entire yr. Pleasant all around it.
You?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-02-2021, 07:05 PM
Master

Well, being 56 was an intense year for me. My father died and I had to go to the other side of the world to arrange the funeral, clear the house, deal with the lawyers, etc. Then six months later my sister died after a long illness and I had to once again go back to the UK and repeat the process. including a court case to evict the tenant from her flat in London (the flat needed to be sold to pay off her debts).

So there was a lot going on and a lot to deal with. I just had to take it all one thing at a time and eventually everything got sorted. And at the end of it all I was able to retire from work. So yes, that was a year of many changes for me.

Peace
Old 01-03-2021, 12:57 AM
Wow, I'll say!
I know at 28 most can rem things similar ---a death, an emotional break down, a birth, a marriage.
Thanks for sharing.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-03-2021, 08:50 PM
Master

Indeed. I am just grateful that it did not all happen last year. Having to do all that while the country was in lockdown would have been impossible.

Peace
Old 06-03-2021, 11:29 AM
Master
My 2nd Saturn Return is at 58/59 (I just calculated it).
So I'm 4-5 yrs away from that.

My first was at 29... Can't remember that being a difficult or bad year. I tried 3 calculators. Apparently that one started in March '96 and... ended in March '96.
So it was extremely short.
I don't buy into that meaning the next one will be extra difficult. I've had SO many difficulties in life it's like one ongoing Saturn Return, hihi. I've had way more than my fair share of trouble in life.
Old 06-03-2021, 01:30 PM
But Saturn stays in a sign 2 years.
Why does everyone say 28 yrs when google says, I see, it takes 29 years!? Gee.

Old 06-03-2021, 02:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
But Saturn stays in a sign 2 years.
Why does everyone say 28 yrs when google says, I see, it takes 29 years!? Gee.
Yeah, I've seen that normally it's 1-3 yrs approx.
But 3 website calculators say;
- Beginning March '96
- Ending March '96

My next one is also less than a year, April - Januari the next year, which is approx. 8-9 months.

So I guess it sometimes is different.
Old 07-03-2021, 08:09 PM
Guide

Hi,

I am not in my fifties at all, but I am curious, and so I looked up Saturn return, & mine showed that at 28/29 it was March 2013 - Oct 2013 - I remember that time, it wasn't pleasant, but I made due. The time after was worse.. Ironically, what I had wanted to do was go after a direction of which took me 8+ years to get to eventually, but once there, I was a mess, & I lost it. Irony is, the person I believe to be my TF went up there at this very time, so I was meant to meet him 8+ years ago....or at least run into him..

Right now, I feel like there is this big shift going on, & I am fearful that if I don't take the course that is telling me to take this big risk, than it will be gone, & I will have havoc again. Is that what the "waxing" & "waning" period's are, because I just looked it up, & read some articles about it. ???

I still want to be able to work on it as I go back up there.

I am being told by spirit I will have great success in a certain direction, but it is a risk, & with my background risks..well...life's been tough. I have a little bit better trust, as I feel it is being orchestrated by spirit, & I have Angel's around to protect & support the process, but still I hang back, & I hang onto "him"

If I go the other way, that is a risk too, but the thing I want to do, it does not mean there isn't hard work in it, there is, a lot, but it is worth it, & it shows that I will have everything I've ever wanted. Except that someone, though it shows a new someone coming in. Someone stronger. Almost like a gift. but I am still afraid to let go. This is kind of my life. I live in fear. I try.

I feel I've been working to unblock some things internally by way of working on my mental health, & with that I've been manifesting some things really quickly. But now there is a choice, when there wasn't before.

Sorry OP, I was just really curious.