Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 13-03-2021, 09:12 AM
asearcher

Possession? Can I pray it away?

I'm in a dilemma and would simply love some advice from you all. I am hoping that me praying a particular pray, but don't know which will be effective, will help a man who could be under possession.

It all began years ago but I did not ever see it as paranormal. First one man, sensitive and with a body type, got symptoms of stomach pains and was cleared. Then someone in my family got it, had it on and off for years, now cleared, no medical explaination for it, again. Then now third man, not related (the first one was not related either) suffer the same, no medical explaination behind it found.

There has been someone, seen in meditation etc, that I think is the ghost doing this, he suffered from this that these 3 men now has suffered from, think it could have been cancer but these 2 men has not medically been ill.

No female in my soul group has felt it.

I think the man I have experienced could be from our soul group.

I would very much appreciate the right kind of pray to help this now third victim who should feel healthy and fine.

Too paranormal experiences with sudden loud noises is from the ghost, and attached to the third victim is now attached at something he has held and left in a room where we were several to suddenly hear the noise and where it came from, the object, but nothing in our reality can explain this sound. The sound has happened before, in different building, it is not the building doing this. We have all heard it, and never find a logical reason for it.

This third victim is ideal, body type -same, and too being sensitive, for the ghost.

Last edited by asearcher : 13-03-2021 at 06:58 PM.
Old 13-03-2021, 11:25 PM
Knower
Bunny

This article has what you need, my friend:

https://magickalmusings.blog/2012/08...lp-protection/

You don't have to be a Christian or anything to pray this prayer. It works. I have an evil spirit trying to destroy me right now, but I used this prayer for a while to fight it until I got back in touch with my guardian spirit. There were so many things wrong with me I didn't realize was because of this evil spirit until things started coming undone thanks to this prayer and my guardian spirit.

Don't be afraid and keep seeking help and answers. Don't stop searching until you find what works. If you can get to an energy healer that may also help because if your energy field is weak that can allow these evil beings to attach to you and hurt you.
Old 14-03-2021, 06:04 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureDevotionGirl
This article has what you need, my friend:

https://magickalmusings.blog/2012/08...lp-protection/

You don't have to be a Christian or anything to pray this prayer. It works. I have an evil spirit trying to destroy me right now, but I used this prayer for a while to fight it until I got back in touch with my guardian spirit. There were so many things wrong with me I didn't realize was because of this evil spirit until things started coming undone thanks to this prayer and my guardian spirit.

Don't be afraid and keep seeking help and answers. Don't stop searching until you find what works. If you can get to an energy healer that may also help because if your energy field is weak that can allow these evil beings to attach to you and hurt you.
Hello!

Thank you very much. God, I do hope you get rid of your problem. Thanks so much for sharing.

As for me, I have spent a life time not understanding that I have not dealt with my pain over past pain in the right way, which has effect my aura, but I'm finally doing it, but agree energy healer (never been to one of those, though) sound like a swell idea. With this said many good things has happened in my life and I feel lucky too.

The trouble here for me is that the ghost is going after the men, it is not going after me to give me the symptoms, I only felt them through temporarily connection, (with the third victim so strong I had to stay physically away from him as much as I could), and how to protect these guys, without them doing anything themselves. But I believe the sound is for me, but I can't understand exactly what the sound is and what it means to the ghost.

I have prayed now. I started out saying this pray is for (and the guys names listed and my relationship with them) but too anyone else being the future target.

Blessings
Old 26-03-2021, 09:52 AM
Master
I understand I’m currently in possessive with avartar. The next to kin has divided the sight senses towards my account and is not taking responsibility for the exit or avartar and is under possession. I’m still trying to get advise for this but the best thing to do is is put it aside while the possessor gains it’s obsessive. That way it can group them together. Undergraduating hopefully.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)