Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 12-03-2021, 05:02 AM
asearcher

Was there something paranormal to this?

I would like to know your opinion about this, and too please let me know if you have had a similar experience

This did not happen yesterday, it was more further back in time, and I don't know what to make of it.

It all began with me having a dream visit of an ex, and him showing me vision of how our lives would have been. I was too not only seeing it, I was experiencing it. I was in our home, in the kitchen, cleaning up, knowing his car was parked outside in the evening and he sitting there, and I came to open the front door and let it be open. He slowly moved in, careful. I suspect we had had a fight before and he had left, but then returned.

He would in the past, in reality, park his car outside my work or my home and sit there for hours at end, and this was a time before we had internet on our cell phones to entertain him, just an example of how stubborn he could be. That use to frighten me after our break up.

While being in this dream state the home felt very much like my home, like it was real, and it made me think of a parallell reality, that somewhere in an alterned universe, if we had gotten back together or never even part, we would have lived in that home. I recognized everything in that home, that was my home, that was the feeling. I have never had that feeling before.

A while back we were driving to go to another city to be part of an activity for the kids, and on our way there the car suddenly began to behave badly and we had to stop, and I looked up...and on my side...that was the house. An identical looking house of the one I had experienced in the dream. I first thought God, that's the house, that's real. To then think, don't be silly, lots of houses look the same. It is a coincident. Nothing more.

I had had a vision before in the visit dream about how it looked like in the back garden and how it had looked like in the front garden, so I had both these visions, not only how it looked inside. And these two things were the same as in the dream. But I thought that too could be...coincidental?? The reason why these 2 visions too showed me in the background how it looked like was not something that played the dominant part of the visit dream. I had seen the back garden because there had been the vision of it being winter and snow, and he had been playing with what looked to have been our 2 sons, and he was like some gorilla and they were like two monkeys hanging on to him, wrestling, and he was careful, but too mischivious with them. Why I saw the front was because I had been in the kitchen and seen outside the window the car parked on the opposite side of the street, and then me too opening the front door made me be able to have a look what it looked like even if somewhat dark.

Then the car began to behave again and off we were, we were just passing through anyhow, it was not the city where we were to do the activity.

Then months forward...I got the unexpected information that the ex had moved, transported into this very village, city, area - what ever - for a period of time, like a year or so, and then moved again, and moved back to the area he had lived in before. I did not know this before. So he had lived in the city where the car began to jam itself and where I saw the house.

I remember well the city, area we were in just because the car jammed and of course I thought what if we are trapped here, and we have to call for help if we can't get this car to work again. That was why I remembered the exact location. Other wise we would just have zoomed right by, and it is possible I would never have notice the house.

I have tried to think is it possible that I have seen this house before but forgotten about it, but then I think it is unlikely as I had to get the car of the busy area to not stop trafic and slowly move it to a safe spot. For me to otherwise have wandered around in that area and seen the house is not likely to me, what would I be doing there? I have not been there before.