Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 28-05-2019, 03:51 PM
Pathfinder

life changing experience left me confused.

Hi
so to put it in short My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer he decided not to do conventional medicine so we are doing gerson therapy which detoxes the body with coffee enemas and you have to drink 13 juices a day and take supplements to heal your body, this is hard work in this time we have been turned upside down with various emotions and beliefs all most every thing we knew is mostly wrong and we are constantly learning new stuff this is all very hard to take in i feel drained and lost when we have finally done with this therapy i dont know how i am going to be be able to live in the world as i new it knowing that so much of it is wrong i feel like being a hermit and hiding from the world any suggestions would be good.

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 10-06-2019, 07:46 AM
Master
hi sleepy amethyst (I like your name) I am glad that your husband decided not to go the conventional route.. and I understand your feeling grief and anxiety about facing the world now apparently knowing what you do about mainstream medicine.. but it's ok, you are not alone and you're only uncovering the reality of what truly exists and is supposed to be here.. and there are many others unraveling this path too. I however do have to say that I don't think gerson therapy is the best or most ideal option, but it is lightyears better than anything "modern medicine" has to offer because most of their answers, or guesses, just cause more disease and disorder..

So I think that it's possible to get a lot of healing following gerson protocol but if I may add some advice, I'd first suggest to replace the coffee in the enemas with a non-caffeinated herbal tea instead. There are so many tremendously wonderful healing herbs available to consider. I won't go too deeply into it against gerson if it isn't going to help you and your husband find something even better though, the last thing I want to do is contribute to your uneasiness.
but of course if I could add a couple things I'll say raw food, especially fruits, go a long way, and according to the most successful and impressive healer I've found in my many years of searching and research, Dr. Robert Morse, fruits are essential to healing, and herbs are an integral part as well.

I've studied a lot of healing modalities and many will work and help, but as you've got the right idea with the enemas, it's about cleansing the toxicity out of the body and allowing it to heal itself.

I could go on a lot longer about all sorts of ways to heal, but I will stop there about that unless you ask me to continue or talk about something specific.. Lastly though I will say since you asked for help coping with your newfound understanding, there is a simple technique that if you're up to trying it you may find extremely helpful. It's called EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and it can profoundly help you process emotions and thoughts and better deal with all sorts of situations. it is clinically/scientific proven even to be effective for many things like PTSD, depression, anxiety, phobias, etc.. but it's just sort of a general panacea for the soul and mind.. and involves tapping on a handful of acupressure points, primarily on the face, and saying a sort of affirmation such as 'even though I feel ____ about ____ I deeply and completely accept myself anyways'
that's not verbatim but you can follow along with many youtube videos or make the script up yourself when you get the gist of it. You may feel silly doing it but trust me please try it for yourself and see.

I'd also suggest joining online communities where people are into these "alternative" natural healing modalities so you can feel comforted by the presence of others who've also been awakened to these truths you're starting to face, and you can hopefully benefit from their experiences and stories they share.

If you want to check out Dr. Morse he has hundreds of youtube videos, and he is spiritual as well. I admit he tends to ramble off on tangents in some of his videos, but hopefully he speaks to you as he has to me. the truth is though I first listened to him years ago and have remained loyal to him because he makes so much sense, but a lot of what he says didn't really sink in to me til the last year or two.
anyway, here is one of his older videos, Cancer- The Raw Truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14MSkIHDtxY

but feel free to peruse his other videos if you're so inclined, he makes many answering and addressing questions people send in

I want to share two more things from him, sorry if it's too much

I think this site is amazingly useful though. It's a search engine for his videos (and a few other peoples' you may find in the search results but mostly it's a library for his own) so you can type in a key word and it'll pull up videos that mention it, with timestamps and summary of what was discussed in those minutes of the video

http://www.rawfigs.com/

and one more thing, here is a page with testimonials by people who have been helped following his philosophy and advice

https://grapegate.com/testimonials/

Thanks for reading this. I wish you and your husband the best. I'm skeptical of anyone taking what I say seriously, which I imagine you understand considering you just woke up to the reality of healing and what most people believe, but if you want to talk to me any further I will be happy to
Old 10-06-2019, 06:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy amethyst
Hi
so to put it in short My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer he decided not to do conventional medicine so we are doing gerson therapy which detoxes the body with coffee enemas and you have to drink 13 juices a day and take supplements to heal your body, this is hard work in this time we have been turned upside down with various emotions and beliefs all most every thing we knew is mostly wrong and we are constantly learning new stuff this is all very hard to take in i feel drained and lost when we have finally done with this therapy i dont know how i am going to be be able to live in the world as i new it knowing that so much of it is wrong i feel like being a hermit and hiding from the world any suggestions would be good.
Sorry for your predicament.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-06-2019, 08:04 PM
Administrator
As much as I can appreciate your choice to go down the route you have.please remember that traditional medicine is sometimes required.
I can Empathise with you as my husband went through the same thing.
your head will be all over the place you are grieving as well as hoping and its hard. but remember you need to look after yourself also
Its not easy and it is a difficult time for you both.
my prayers are with you.

Namaste
Old 14-06-2019, 10:12 PM
Super Moderator
sleepy amethyst, I am very sorry you and your husband are going through this, and I send you both my kindest thoughts and prayers.

It is a very tough journey, and I agree with Native spirit, that you will be processing both grief and hope right now. Life has dramatically changed from the way it was, and you will feel like you are on the front line.

Up to a certain stage -when he went into hospital -I nursed my husband through cancer too in 1999. So I know how tough this is. Life is suddenly upside down.

You will be processing a whole range of emotions. And will be trying to stay strong for him, both at the same time.
I hope you have support from others....friends or family. If not, at least you have us here.

Macmillan Cancer Support are brilliant, and care about carers too, so they may be able to help you if ever you want to talk. They have various helpful services, but this page might interest you?
https://www.macmillan.org.uk/informa...therapies.html

Their phone number is :0808 808 00 00 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm.
Old 21-06-2019, 03:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
sleepy amethyst, I am very sorry you and your husband are going through this, and I send you both my kindest thoughts and prayers.

It is a very tough journey, and I agree with Native spirit, that you will be processing both grief and hope right now. Life has dramatically changed from the way it was, and you will feel like you are on the front line.

Up to a certain stage -when he went into hospital -I nursed my husband through cancer too in 1999. So I know how tough this is. Life is suddenly upside down.

You will be processing a whole range of emotions. And will be trying to stay strong for him, both at the same time.
I hope you have support from others....friends or family. If not, at least you have us here.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/informa...therapies.html

Their phone number is :0808 808 00 00 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm.

Hi Tobi
Thank you for your words, I am coping the best I can right now and one way or the other the end will come whether he lives or he dies.
Macmillan Cancer Support are brilliant, and care about carers too, so they may be able to help you if ever you want to talk. They have various helpful services, but this page might interest you?

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 06-03-2020, 05:16 PM
Pathfinder

Mother Nature as fighter

If you want Mother Nature to fight the cancer for you, here are five powerful tools you can start using today:

• Until recovery, remove gluten, corn, dairy & eggs, but eat plenty of steamed organic potatoes. Raw uncut onions, frozen wild blueberries and even snake meat are also potent.
• Spend 3-4 hours at the steam room each week, drinking salted water before, during and after the sessions (to prevent dehydration)
• Before breakfast always drink 450-900ml of fresh celery juice (or alternatively, cucumber, pomegranate or orange)
• At home diffuse frankincense oil ultrasonically
• Consider doing a cleanse
• Talk to your doctor about implementing these protocols

I could go on but free advice is usually undervalued.
Old 21-03-2020, 06:18 AM
Guide

Right and wrong are perspectives, don't judge yourself for your previous life. You are moving from some previous perspectives which served you in exploring life in a certain way, to new ones that serve you more in line with Spirit. Good luck in your journey!
Old 06-08-2020, 10:43 PM
Suspended

IMO it's worth asking some questions.

What's worth doing to ensure you keep living? What are you willing to sacrifice for your life? The answers may surprise you.
Old 07-08-2020, 12:52 PM
Pathfinder

Hi all thank you for your answers, I am slowly adjusting to a new set of beliefs.