Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 30-05-2014, 08:35 AM
Tattoo

Native American talisman - necklet

Hy my friends . I wear native American neklet around my neck for 8 years . That is a simple necklet , rope and pendant . Pendant is imitation of ,,flap,, or ,,plume,, made from bone . I will attached photo when i can ( forum rules ) ...

I have one question for you . Do any of you ( I mean to Native American Peoples ) hand makes neklaces with First Nation Motive, like rope and small bones or small stone ...

I will pay for that necklet , and i hope that some of you send me ,, talisman necklet ,, to my home adress .

On many internet site i can buy imitation of Indians necklet, but that is not interested to me . That is a chip Chinese imitation ...

Great hello .
Old 30-05-2014, 08:28 PM
Suspended
I think the most authentic necklet is one that you made yourself. You choose what you want to make it from. You choose what it means to you.
Old 31-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Tattoo

I agree with you Thunder Bow, but i dont have some important things / pendent for my necklet . I need ,,wolf tooth , or some bufalo bones or similar ....

Thank you for answer .
Old 01-06-2014, 01:45 AM
Experiencer

There are places , web site you can go on to order necklaces, pendants that are made by NAI's and you can get different ones.. You should look for a certificate of authenticity.. It has the NAI's name on it and their tribal origin... Cherokee Visions will mail and its not expensive.... I hope that helps.. Mine is made from a Buffalo tooth on a leather thong with a few pony beads..
Old 01-06-2014, 08:32 AM
Tattoo

Star Wolf Medicine Woman , please send me any internet adress of that web site . Also, NAI,s mean ,, Native American Indians ,, , am i in right ?

I looking for Cherokee pendants . I will make necklet for me and my litlle son , his name is Balsa ( Bane ) and hi is 8 years old. He is like Native American music, and Native American Peoples too .

I believe in NAI"s spiritual medicine , and i will make necklet,s for us , let us guard against evil spirits and evil peoples .

Thank all of you whose write in this post .

Best regards my NAI,s Brothers and Sisters .
Old 01-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
As Native Americans we tend to refer to ourselves as NDN.

Makoiyi

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 01-06-2014, 11:50 AM
Tattoo

Makoiyi , whats mean NDN ?
Old 01-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
It means Indian.

Makoiyi

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 01-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Experiencer

I think First Nations Peoples are also acceptable...
Old 01-06-2014, 08:23 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattoo
Star Wolf Medicine Woman , please send me any internet adress of that web site . Also, NAI,s mean ,, Native American Indians ,, , am i in right ?

I looking for Cherokee pendants . I will make necklet for me and my litlle son , his name is Balsa ( Bane ) and hi is 8 years old. He is like Native American music, and Native American Peoples too .

I believe in NAI"s spiritual medicine , and i will make necklet,s for us , let us guard against evil spirits and evil peoples .

Thank all of you whose write in this post .

Best regards my NAI,s Brothers and Sisters .

I gave you the name of the site already.. It is Cherokee Visions just put it in your search engine...