Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 02-10-2020, 01:08 PM
Elfin

Jealousy

Let's talk about jealousy.. it's a horrible trait. Let's talk about love.. a lovely genuine thing. Let's talk about jealousy again.. green eyed monster ...some unable to stand the fact that others others are "happy"....let's talk about love , the fact that love is love , in whatever form it comes.... Jealousy... To the un-trained eye, would be a form of a mental condition so strong it causes the person responsible to accomplish feats that no man or woman is capable of under normal circumstances....and then there's love ....
Old 02-10-2020, 01:22 PM
Elfin

And I KNOW There are people on here that don't like me...am I bothered?? Yawn yawn.... But I also know there are people on here that like me for who I am.... Yeahhhhh.. big high 5 to the people that "get me"... "I am what I am, I am my own special creation".. as the song lyrics go....
Old 02-10-2020, 03:01 PM
Master
yep plntt of it abot it
wen i wz a kid getin pictt on by ths grl techer did 0 all i got wz i, jelssoss goz shess to preetttyy yore not
wishh wz not tru
shes to pretyy 2 be a bull pretty pepell dnt bulyyy but thy do
i wz not jelsss of her bean prettyy
i justt dnt lk bean bulledd or mentlyy torchrdd
__________________________________________________ __________
i sav hrd for thngss i no peell get jelsss coz thy say thy cnt do it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-10-2020, 03:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
And I KNOW There are people on here that don't like me...am I bothered?? Yawn yawn.... But I also know there are people on here that like me for who I am.... Yeahhhhh.. big high 5 to the people that "get me"... "I am what I am, I am my own special creation".. as the song lyrics go....

i thng yore grt i get u u get me it toook me yrss 2 get me

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-10-2020, 03:37 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
My angel... I got you from day one.... Maybe others can see in you instantly, what it took you a long time for you to see yourself.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Let's talk about jealousy.. it's a horrible trait. Let's talk about love.. a lovely genuine thing. Let's talk about jealousy again.. green eyed monster ...some unable to stand the fact that others others are "happy"....let's talk about love , the fact that love is love , in whatever form it comes.... Jealousy... To the un-trained eye, would be a form of a mental condition so strong it causes the person responsible to accomplish feats that no man or woman is capable of under normal circumstances....and then there's love ....

There's always someone who is going to be:

smarter than us..
prettier or more good looking than us...
wiser than us...
more experienced than us..
funnier than us....
more popular than us...
more skilled than us....
wealthier than us...
the list can go on and on.

This is just the way of the world. But why not love that person who is more than us in one way or another, and commend them? Congratulate them, admire them, and compliment them? Now that would be born from LOVE, not envy or hatred.

The truly envious person has a monster hiding inside, and they do the opposite of LOVE. They criticize, mock, ridicule, judge and gossip -- all the ugly traits of humanity come out and spring forth due to the ugly side of envy.

We as humans can either RISE or FALL.

I choose to RISE and to compliment and admire... and give out LOVE vs HATRED. As do you, my dear.

Cheers to your thread. Good one!
Old 02-10-2020, 04:30 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
P.s I think you're great too Xxx
Old 02-10-2020, 04:34 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
There's always someone who is going to be:

smarter than us..
prettier or more good looking than us...
wiser than us...
more experienced than us..
funnier than us....
more popular than us...
more skilled than us....
wealthier than us...
the list can go on and on.

This is just the way of the world. But why not love that person who is more than us in one way or another, and commend them? Congratulate them, admire them, and compliment them? Now that would be born from LOVE, not envy or hatred.

The truly envious person has a monster hiding inside, and they do the opposite of LOVE. They criticize, mock, ridicule, judge and gossip -- all the ugly traits of humanity come out and spring forth due to the ugly side of envy.

We as humans can either RISE or FALL.

I choose to RISE and to compliment and admire... and give out LOVE vs HATRED. As do you, my dear.

Cheers to your thread. Good one!
Lovely.. Thank you for positive comments.. there is no -one more beautiful than I .... I am like some goddess... A sight to behold.. the kind of beauty that makes men crash their cars , and cyclists fall into ditches ... And it's not MY FAULT !!.. I can't help it if I was born beautiful !!!........... And then I woke up LOL.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Lovely.. Thank you for positive comments.. there is no -one more beautiful than I .... I am like some goddess... A sight to behold.. the kind of beauty that makes men crash their cars , and cyclists fall into ditches ... And it's not MY FAULT !!.. I can't help it if I was born beautiful !!!........... And then I woke up LOL.

Hehehehehehee!
Old 02-10-2020, 04:48 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater

Hehehehehehee!
One can always dream !!!!!! But actually... Even at almost 60 I can still turn heads.. long blonde tumbling hair down my back.. size 12 UK ... Tall and graceful.... Could be worse !!!