Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 07-11-2023, 09:37 PM
Still_Waters Still_Waters is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 4,447
  Still_Waters's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
No one is compatible with a Scorpio, in the workplace, as friends, or as neighbors - so maybe another Scorpio.



Gotcha.

I'm a Scorpio (November 8th) and I love your input.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-11-2023, 11:03 PM
cattowitch cattowitch is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 20
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
This is not something that I'm concerned with.

Funnily enough, I was once turned down by a woman online because of my sun sign! I was given a reply stereotyping and characterizing the ''aries'' and how she wasn't interested in one. My mind was just blown away...

Well good riddance anyway, if people think they can pigeon hole an individual based on the month they're born in... I don't wanna waste my time on them!

No way, rejecting someone just because of their astrology signs? That's just silly. I'm curious, though, what was her sun sign?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-11-2023, 12:48 PM
venusiangal venusiangal is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 6
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cattowitch
No way, rejecting someone just because of their astrology signs? That's just silly. I'm curious, though, what was her sun sign?

I am not even surprised....I've dealt with something like that before. Just because my sun sign is Gemini, people always think I must be two-faced, a liar, and a cheater....
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-11-2023, 01:15 PM
DesertRose DesertRose is offline
Guide
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 550
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by venusiangal
Just because my sun sign is Gemini, people always think I must be two-faced, a liar, and a cheater....
Oh, that's not so bad, compared to what people say about Scorpios..
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-11-2023, 05:17 PM
venusiangal venusiangal is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 6
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising
Oh, that's not so bad, compared to what people say about Scorpios..

Is there something worse than being a "liar and cheater" in one?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-11-2023, 06:19 PM
DesertRose DesertRose is offline
Guide
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 550
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by venusiangal
Is there something worse than being a "liar and cheater" in one?
I'm confused about your sun sign, here you say you're a Gemini, in another thread it's Pisces.
Your profile is even more confusing, Capricorn and Aquarius?

Last edited by DesertRose : 10-11-2023 at 08:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 20-11-2023, 03:38 PM
Tal M. Tal M. is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Nov 2022
Location: 32.7940° N, 34.9896° E
Posts: 56
  Tal M.'s Avatar
The sun sign does not reflect the personality but rather the highest teaching in an individual's life.

Scorpio is the fire of the water elements. In their life's path they will learn how to set emotional boundaries between themselves and other people.
Hence they are so "thirsty for battle" in their early life.
Once this lesson is understood is it very easy to be around the Scorpio because the relationship will be very well managed with no symbiosis with one another, which can make relationships unwell, regardless of the zodiac.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 20-11-2023, 03:38 PM
Tal M. Tal M. is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Nov 2022
Location: 32.7940° N, 34.9896° E
Posts: 56
  Tal M.'s Avatar
oops, double post
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums