Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-12-2020, 07:58 PM
asearcher

May I ask if this is how it could be?

Hi all! :)

I wonder if an original building/home can have identical or similar astral building/home and if in this home a spirit or ghosts can exist that use to live there before in the real world and keep things there now how it use to be?

I have heard some "crusting" sound and too it feel as if I have woken up by this "crusting" sound but not able to identify where it comes from. Can it be such a sound when one leave, return to the body?

Any explaination/s to my dilema would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Last edited by asearcher : 01-12-2020 at 10:27 PM.
Old 02-12-2020, 03:05 PM
Experiencer
You have to understand that reality is multi-dimensional, from the source dimension up to the mortal dimension.

Everything starts & orginites from source to and through all the dimensions until it finally comes to the mortal dimension.

So, that building currently really exist somewhere in some dimension/location accross of all the spectrum of reality, and yes some people could be living there

When that sound appeared, what were you doing?
Old 03-12-2020, 03:23 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
You have to understand that reality is multi-dimensional, from the source dimension up to the mortal dimension.

Everything starts & orginites from source to and through all the dimensions until it finally comes to the mortal dimension.

So, that building currently really exist somewhere in some dimension/location accross of all the spectrum of reality, and yes some people could be living there

When that sound appeared, what were you doing?
THank you very much . it has been something that has puzzled me. Lots of years back I saw a ghost-girl walk right through a wall and was told there use to be one entrance there before, no way I could have guessed it. In this home a medium had said that a family that use to live there still did but in their world. I think I saw her because she wish for me to see her, only few seconds. I was not frighten of her, more fascinated but still shocked.

The other is that I have had past life memories or that I assume are past life memories (have not found out who I've been) and I think the only reason why it is red flag about it is that something happened there that was not so pleasant. I have had some strange experience where I think I am dreaming, or tell myself I am, but believe I have left the body and exist in that home, I have to think several times before waking up. I am not alone there. In reality I would guess that if the house still stand and not just dust (or something else) that the ones that are moving in that area can feel something or know something, I guess I think there is some kind of energy still there, much like the ghost-girl I saw so long ago. There was nothing frightening about her, and I think in those days even if I would say stuff like I don't believe in ghost, I would have thought if I was to see someone their looks would frighten me. She was just a normal looking girl from long time ago (dressed).

The strange sound I have heard twice. Both when I have been asleep. Or thought I was asleep, rather. The one time I heard it I think I was out of body, that I had gone from dream to that and even if the dream seemed to real and I started to understand something was off - I still did not consider it to be obe but then I did not know what it meant.

The other time I heard this specific strong sound was one hour or few hours before I suddenly got pain in my stomach, I was then too asleep and the sound awoken me. Later giving birth to my baby. I have a theory I heard it when her spirit came to it's body??? Oh, well it is just a theory...

Perhaps it is the energy from the home that use to stand that attracts me to it, my subcouncsious.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I wonder if an original building/home can have identical or similar astral building/home and if in this home a spirit or ghosts can exist that use to live there before in the real world and keep things there now how it use to be?

Supposedly buildings and places on Earth do have counterparts in the lower astral realms, those areas relatively close to the Earth plane. These astral counterparts are built from thought-forms and remain as long as such thought-forms are energised by humans, either on the physical or astral.

So there would be an astral counterpart of London but this would not be an exact replica of physical London as it is today, because buildings are always being torn down or constructed. On the physical plane a demolished building is gone forever, but on the astral plane it would continue to exist as long as the thought-form is sustained.

So it is with houses. On the physical plane a wall may be demolished to create open-plan living, but for a ghost inhabiting that house the old layout remains so they will continue to use the old doorways they are familiar with.

That's the theory, anyway.

Peace
Old 04-12-2020, 12:46 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
THank you very much . it has been something that has puzzled me. Lots of years back I saw a ghost-girl walk right through a wall and was told there use to be one entrance there before, no way I could have guessed it. In this home a medium had said that a family that use to live there still did but in their world. I think I saw her because she wish for me to see her, only few seconds. I was not frighten of her, more fascinated but still shocked.

The other is that I have had past life memories or that I assume are past life memories (have not found out who I've been) and I think the only reason why it is red flag about it is that something happened there that was not so pleasant. I have had some strange experience where I think I am dreaming, or tell myself I am, but believe I have left the body and exist in that home, I have to think several times before waking up. I am not alone there. In reality I would guess that if the house still stand and not just dust (or something else) that the ones that are moving in that area can feel something or know something, I guess I think there is some kind of energy still there, much like the ghost-girl I saw so long ago. There was nothing frightening about her, and I think in those days even if I would say stuff like I don't believe in ghost, I would have thought if I was to see someone their looks would frighten me. She was just a normal looking girl from long time ago (dressed).

The strange sound I have heard twice. Both when I have been asleep. Or thought I was asleep, rather. The one time I heard it I think I was out of body, that I had gone from dream to that and even if the dream seemed to real and I started to understand something was off - I still did not consider it to be obe but then I did not know what it meant.

The other time I heard this specific strong sound was one hour or few hours before I suddenly got pain in my stomach, I was then too asleep and the sound awoken me. Later giving birth to my baby. I have a theory I heard it when her spirit came to it's body??? Oh, well it is just a theory...

Perhaps it is the energy from the home that use to stand that attracts me to it, my subcouncsious.

As I can see it, you have 2 choices right now: Fear or Love.

Choose always Love, Because with Love it is always going to lead into a happy ending for you. It always does.

Because maybe this a fantastic opportunity made possible by your higher self, in order for you to learn.

Serious talk here now, all of your experiences in and out of the body are always supervised and/or orchestrated by your higher self, which are going to be best for you.

Sometimes they are cool adventures, other times are fear tests to overcome.

The right choice is always a love-based choice.

You have this real ghost-girl there, or maybe it's on a higher dimension and can't do nothing to you, or maybe is just all your subconscious fears taking a form-based concept.

It doesn't matter the theories, what you have to do anyways, is to take the Love Choice and you will succeed!

Remember that you will always have your higher self supporting you all the time.

Request your higher self protection, support, help & love in your prayers.

So go for it with the force of the higher self, and the choice of love . Try to become great new friends, try to talk and undesrtand her, try to send them love & forgiveness, try everything you can think off to be love-based

Maybe this can become a fantastic positive experience in the end for you - That's why is important to don't jump to quick conclusions and early judgements because of fear, because we don't know what we don't know.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:23 PM
asearcher

Thank you from the bottom of my heart iamthat and spiritualfreedom for your answers :)

I am not so easily frighten in real life but in my subscouscious I am as much as I don't like to admit that. Got to work on that. I think it is when I realize it is not just a dream - it is real.

In that home I have senced sickness and violence and some energy pulling you down, down...so this home is in the lower astral I think from those feelings, but someone is feeding it's existence then so it is still existing... after I have been there for a while things and people I see there tend to be trying to communicate to me and tend to look more kind than before.

One problem I had once was that someone confused me with someone else and wished for me to stay, and then some time after this I would still feel that someone's energy close to me before it went away.