Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 03-10-2020, 10:37 AM
Guide
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
MysticalShaman, I have heard “Shaman’s” talk about coming face to face with incredibly overwhelming experiences from other dimensions that really freaked them out. They are dealing with the mystical which does not fit into the everyday norm. All fear comes from ego; ego is the only thing in us that freaks out. Before I do meditation I often say a humble prayer. Humility is very important on the spiritual path. It is not so much what appears to us as it is how we react to what appears to us. If you develop a strong relationship with your deeper being, what some call your soul, you can readily dissolve any images or visions, which may appear to you.

You have to learn how to spiritually protect yourself otherwise you open yourself up to all sorts of things. Everything is about learning, in my opinion, and the most important lesson is to “Know Thyself.” You can learn from the visions you are having if you did not have such fear of them or adversely judge them. Give attention to your fear and your fear will grow. I have no idea what your visions are about but I do believe that you have options in how you choose to deal with them.

You can go see a psychiatrist or counselor who may put you on some type of medication to stop the visions, you can go see a spiritual counselor, a medium, psychic, etc., but you have to find one you can trust and who is not expensive, or you can try to work through this yourself using self help information. It is up to you. Crazy just means you are experiencing something that you, and others, may not consider normal. Labeling yourself as being crazy will not help you.

You need to learn how to separate yourself from your visions in a very calm way without any fear or anxiety. It is only if you push them away and detach that you may be able to see them as they are, and maybe even learn from them. In quiet meditation there is no fear, a quiet peaceful mind has no fear, fear comes from a reactive mind. Don’t try to figure this out, just try to let go of it. Nothing can get you unless you invite it into your life.

It does not matter whether the visions are real or not, what matters is that you find peace within yourself. Visions are often messages from our subconscious. Try writing these things down and examine them to look for patterns, or maybe what they may mean to you personally. It may get to a point where you will need some type of professional intervention, but be aware most professionals most likely will classify what you are experiencing as hallucinations.

Regardless, you need to find someone you can trust, a friend, relative, etc., and talk to them about this; especially if it keeps bothering you the way that it seems to be. If you do nothing it may go away all by itself or it may get worst. What we give our attention to will grow. Take relaxing baths and do other things to relax your body and mind. With this experience, and every other experience that you have in life, you have and opportunity to learn more about yourself.

Peace and Good Journey

Thank you so much for this insight. It’s really comforting to just have an outside perspective confirm what I feel.

I will go to a psychiatrist if these experiences interrupt my life.

I would prefer to see an actual Shaman first, or spiritual inclined person like a Buddhist monk or something but right now don’t have that option.

I will take on board those experiences with a new stance, to face the fears head in and be open to the experience - which is how I had the first experience that changed my life to begin with in the positive ways!

Just being able to discuss this openly on this platform helps though....

So honestly thank you so much!
Old 26-10-2020, 07:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
MysticalShaman, I have heard “Shaman’s” talk about coming face to face with incredibly overwhelming experiences from other dimensions that really freaked them out. They are dealing with the mystical which does not fit into the everyday norm. All fear comes from ego; ego is the only thing in us that freaks out. Before I do meditation I often say a humble prayer. Humility is very important on the spiritual path. It is not so much what appears to us as it is how we react to what appears to us. If you develop a strong relationship with your deeper being, what some call your soul, you can readily dissolve any images or visions, which may appear to you.

You have to learn how to spiritually protect yourself otherwise you open yourself up to all sorts of things. Everything is about learning, in my opinion, and the most important lesson is to “Know Thyself.” You can learn from the visions you are having if you did not have such fear of them or adversely judge them. Give attention to your fear and your fear will grow. I have no idea what your visions are about but I do believe that you have options in how you choose to deal with them.

You can go see a psychiatrist or counselor who may put you on some type of medication to stop the visions, you can go see a spiritual counselor, a medium, psychic, etc., but you have to find one you can trust and who is not expensive, or you can try to work through this yourself using self help information. It is up to you. Crazy just means you are experiencing something that you, and others, may not consider normal. Labeling yourself as being crazy will not help you.

You need to learn how to separate yourself from your visions in a very calm way without any fear or anxiety. It is only if you push them away and detach that you may be able to see them as they are, and maybe even learn from them. In quiet meditation there is no fear, a quiet peaceful mind has no fear, fear comes from a reactive mind. Don’t try to figure this out, just try to let go of it. Nothing can get you unless you invite it into your life.

It does not matter whether the visions are real or not, what matters is that you find peace within yourself. Visions are often messages from our subconscious. Try writing these things down and examine them to look for patterns, or maybe what they may mean to you personally. It may get to a point where you will need some type of professional intervention, but be aware most professionals most likely will classify what you are experiencing as hallucinations.

Regardless, you need to find someone you can trust, a friend, relative, etc., and talk to them about this; especially if it keeps bothering you the way that it seems to be. If you do nothing it may go away all by itself or it may get worst. What we give our attention to will grow. Take relaxing baths and do other things to relax your body and mind. With this experience, and every other experience that you have in life, you have and opportunity to learn more about yourself.

Peace and Good Journey

When a person goes down a path which looks like nobody else has gone done, there is the tendency to have hesitations which manifest in various ways.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 29-10-2020, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
From the perspective of nonduality there is no 'YOU' to be responsible.
There is only Source appearing and looking and feeling like 'YOU'.
That was very good.

Some very smart people posting!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-10-2020, 02:24 AM
Oh my, no wonder you feel like you're going crazy, girlfriend, you're in your Saturn Cycle,
your Saturn Return!
And you, a balance seeking Libra!
Oh my, that 's even extra crazy making.
Hang on, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
I does end, tho.

Hug.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-10-2020, 10:30 PM
Administrator
You have had some Excellent Answers here. i hope it has helped you

Namaste
Old 04-11-2020, 03:14 AM
Newbie ;)

It sounds like you are noticing the correlation between your internal processes and their reflection on the external consciousness field, intermixed with other stimuli that you know isn’t commonly perceived.

As stated, a 3rd eye kundalini process can create such states.

You’re being given the opportunity to experience more reality than your mind can make sense of, so the ego doesn’t like it, but as mentioned, don’t get stuck into ‘reactions’....perceive from a netural perspective the information...and don’t obsess. Move on from the experience.

You are being shown your ‘unconscious unprocessed stuff’ intermixed with lessons about reality - the power of mind/consciousness....it’s a lot to process and a sensitive time for anybody, yet sometimes this route is the only way YOUR consciousness has chosen to process stuff.

It can feel like all our highest hopes through to our deepest fears are being made real in the most bizarre ways! Yet...through these experiences, if we remain non-reactive, focus on grounding daily activities, the intensity of such ‘revelations’ will abate.

Ground yourself in everyday focuses, as also mentioned, be creative, do a hobby, bathe your body to cleanse yourself energetically and re-set/refresh.

These experiences rarely make sense at the time, and only come to really make sense later on.

I have experienced similar, and one aspect of my being was absolutely at peace, witnessing, and neutral, while my ego everyday personality was questioning and anxious. The peace within kept me afloat and non-reactive. It was able to counsel my reactive ego.
I too had an extremely intense wonderful peaceful experience before all the multi-realm perceptions kicked-in.

Try to see it as a learning experience, its hard while IN it, to fully realise its value, yet it does offer you much healing ultimately.

If you’re finding it too challenging id suggest a jungian based therapist - as they are more than likely to at least have a basic understanding of kundalini and effects on the psyche thereof.

Mostly, as mentioned, what we focus on enlarges - so apply your focus on what YOU choose, or wish to do, or even any mundane chore...repairing a broken gadget, or singing in the bath! Focus more on the inside creating and doing OUtwardly, than allowing your perception 100% of the time to be focused intensely on the outside to influence/cause reaction within. Soon enough any peripheral ‘spiritual interference’ will fade.

You’ve got the resources within to handle this. It rarely happens otherwise. Our reactionary ego can make us believe we can’t handle it, but ignore that fearful fool!

Hugs and peace to you x
Old 30-11-2020, 07:36 AM
Pathfinder

It takes courage to perpetuate the feeling of Ardor: enthusiasm or passion.
When we feel the sting of being out of that mood it may cause a contrast.
We can't and should not always be positive. Because this positivity is like the instinct reflex of certain modes of speech, breath and physical action. The negative emotion is actually colder but relaxed, its a vibration of its own. If you consider Ardor as Fire, it's not actually a Fire, but a warmth. Warmth is the thoughtfulness of reducing the flame of joy because joy can sometimes outshine others. Blinded by the light so to speak. These key words for spirit in character can all be reduced to a type of grace called wholesomeness. Where when together with others, its a type of nuanced character relief. We can see the relief in people in their faces , and sense the alteration of mood in speech, by tone, pitch and audacity.

For example, I've learned that a lot of social inclusivity comes from not being able to recognize emotion by facial cues. They're subtle and the emotions are not fixed streams of moods either. People on the spectrum with aspergers, or autism have to learn these things. Not saying you have it, and I wouldnt advise looking up disorders and analytical psychology. It's too technical to believe in.

You can increase your control and your experience by learning about Rhetoric and The principles of Ethos, Logos, Pathos. And Eros if you have a girlfriend.
Old 05-12-2020, 05:10 PM
Guide
I’d like to thank everyone again for such insightful feedback!

Honestly it feels nice to have people understand.

Thank you to MissHepburn - I didn’t even know about the Saturn Cycle! Explains a lot!

It just feel like all this internal / external creating is a lot of responsibility! Not just for my life, but also for the world?!

Like all of this covid stuff is also part of my internal world? Like is that my responsibility too? Or is that part of the collective purge of all of us?

Honestly really regretting I took this path now hahah just wishing to be blissfully ignorant and unaware...those days were nice... got damn this desire to “know” hahaha ��

I will try my best to stay centered - it’s hard though... hoping the work I plan for my future will help keep me focused and centered!
Old 14-12-2020, 11:46 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I love that part

I, love that we can manifest almost anything and that I can also be happy with who I am all the time. Sometiem's I could be scared too manifest but most of the time I don't it it turn's out too become really super funny and just make's no sense I am starting too love this. I love the experience of life some time's and threw most of all being a real prankster.
Old 17-12-2020, 10:39 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
I feel crazy and scared and anxious.

I feel like I’ve lost it.

But I have these crazy experiences that make it seem real?

Like when I have a thought that’s positive and feel good - that there’s clarity in the literal sky - and it’s a nice day. And it feel like what I feel inside can change the world outside.

And I feel like sometimes the things I feel have caused this like whole situation in the world to manifest? Like somehow I’m responsible for all of the world’s grief right now.

And I feel crazy for even thinking that?

I know I’m crazy but some things have just been so uncanny!

Almost everyone is insane especially those who think they arn't. Because divinity is real sanity and that's a foreign concept to almost everyone. Even though I have experienced divinity therefore become a prophet, I know factually I am still insane, because I saw sanity and compared to humanity it is night and day. The difference is more vast than I can put into words or that you could even fathom lacking experience. Each individual has created their own reality, noones individual creation is real.. so everyone is technically and literally insane.