Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 29-12-2013, 12:23 AM
Frizz

7 dominant. Life path 7, destiny 77, soul urge and personality 7.

I know of someone who has life path 25/7, destiny number 77/5, soul urge 25/7, personality 52/7 and he was born on the 7th of the 7th! Does this mean anything? Good or bad? Im quite curious about it as ive never known anyone with such a dominant number, Ive read that having too many of one number creates negative energy, do you find this true? -thankyou <3
Old 29-12-2013, 02:56 AM
billweatherford

HHHHMMMMM MAKES YOU WANDER
Old 29-12-2013, 04:28 AM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizz
I know of someone who has life path 25/7, destiny number 77/5, soul urge 25/7, personality 52/7 and he was born on the 7th of the 7th! Does this mean anything? Good or bad? Im quite curious about it as ive never known anyone with such a dominant number, Ive read that having too many of one number creates negative energy, do you find this true? -thankyou <3

Not sure if it creates negative energy, but I do think the number 7 is a strong indicator of when things will come to pass for this person ...
It also mean something "we" do not have clear sight of ...
In death, "we" search for answers to help "us" come to grips w/the reality ...

My deceased husband's dominant number was also 7; it appeared in the year of his birth, date, year & time of his death to the section # & grave #, he died on the 7th floor of the hospital, the man who killed him has 7 letters in each his first & last name, he was sentenced on the 7th; the report by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration citing the Ford Explorer to be the cause of head crush was released on the day (7th) of my husband's death; he died from head crush as the result of a road rage driver ...
There are many more, however, these are the most prolific ...
For some people, death is viewed as good - the end of one's earthly lessons, therefore, the signs we are shown are left to one's own beliefs ...
As a result of a death, we all search for answers to help us understand & come to grips w/it - these are what I found ...
His death was meant to be at that exact time & place by a man w/7 letters in both his first & last names ...
Old 30-05-2014, 07:14 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingkarma
Not sure if it creates negative energy, but I do think the number 7 is a strong indicator of when things will come to pass for this person ...
It also mean something "we" do not have clear sight of ...
In death, "we" search for answers to help "us" come to grips w/the reality ...

My deceased husband's dominant number was also 7; it appeared in the year of his birth, date, year & time of his death to the section # & grave #, he died on the 7th floor of the hospital, the man who killed him has 7 letters in each his first & last name, he was sentenced on the 7th; the report by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration citing the Ford Explorer to be the cause of head crush was released on the day (7th) of my husband's death; he died from head crush as the result of a road rage driver ...
There are many more, however, these are the most prolific ...
For some people, death is viewed as good - the end of one's earthly lessons, therefore, the signs we are shown are left to one's own beliefs ...
As a result of a death, we all search for answers to help us understand & come to grips w/it - these are what I found ...
His death was meant to be at that exact time & place by a man w/7 letters in both his first & last names ...

That's a bit frightening, a lot of 7's surround me & I have feared for some time that I will die young as a result of some cosmic influence beyond my control.

I have always considered 7 as a very spiritual number and a number of blessings
Old 14-02-2014, 10:59 PM
peacelover

thanks for the info. .:)