Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-12-2020, 11:38 PM
Experiencer
Post Daily OBE Practice Manual

Would you expect to become a master on anything without daily practice?

It is said that Persistence is to the character of man, as carbon is to steel.

* Sleep for 7-8 hours. No more, No less

* Have 2 alarms in place. (Have 3.30 Hours of Difference - For example 4:30 & 7:00. This is subject to the practicioner hour to wake up in order to go work)

* The first alarm "4:30" is the alarm to go into meditation, in order setup Out of body experiences on a regular basis "Living 2 Lives at the same time"

* The second alarm "7:00" is the alarm to wake up.

* Having 3.30 Hours of difference works.

When the first alarm rings and you wake up, medititional daily practice is what works best for over the longterm. You will have to get used to it with time & practice.

You will need to meditate in a chair. Outside of the bed (You will have to get used to it, and yes in the first weeks it's going to feel weird, strange, rare, umcomfortable or you just won't go. Pushing mental resistances is going to be necessary until the daily habit is finnaly accepted & liked with fun)

All you have to do on the meditational practice, is to replicate going through your house visualizating, walking, touching as you normally do in your normal daily basis.

The moment you become distracted, regain focus again and continue the task of going through your house.

You do this until your state of mind become peaceful, relaxed and you no longer feel your physical body anymore.

The purpose of this meditation IS NOT to have the out of body experience on the chair, what the meditation is doing is sending a visual message into our subconsciousness that TODAY we're ready to have an out of body experience.

Time of meditation is about 30 minutes, more or less.

Enjoy the meditation always, be happy with it, have fun with it

Then you will go back into your bed with a fantastic happy state of mind if you have done it well.

On the bed go into the normal sideways position, and start going through your house again until you doze off to sleep.

The moment your body goes to sleep naturally.. BANG! You will float up, down or sideways from your physicall body without any previous vibrations and stuff like that.

The more daily practice the more you will be able to do it on a regular basis.

Results will ramp up after getting used to it, and having successes.

The most harder is the #1 Real Out of body experience, it could even take 60 days for some people.

For me was around 40 days, but that was mainly because I had lots of fears, and a wrong way to do it. It was all about hard motion based techniques with brute force, and still even by doing it wrong I have my first success.

But maybe that was because my subconsciousness accepted that idea of going out of body and helped me out despite my stubborness.

Since then I tried lots of different ways, read most of the books and experiemented with them.

Hands down daily meditational practice, getting used to it, with the same visualizational technique of your house, over & over, works... and it get's better and easier day after day.

So, the lesson is this: There are no shortcuts. You have to work and get daily practice with persistance.

The moment your get your #1 out of body experience, and you know is real, then you will get excited to do more on a normal regular basis - Like it happened to me, and you should!

You can & absoluely live "2 lives at the same", it's very cool, fun and exciting.

For sure it reduces your fears about physical death, and your normal life becomes even more dynamic & successful with that power.

It's absolutely mind-blowing that I have no words to describe it, how amazing out of body experiences are - You have to live it by yourself.

Belief is not required. Skepticism is welcomed. It works anyways! That's the best part of this daily practice manual.
Old 26-12-2020, 12:16 AM
Master

That is great motivation SpiritualFreedom. I do not need an alarm clock to wake up as I wake up early to go to the bathroom.
I will meditate sitting on my bean bag for 30 minutes then I will lie down in bed on my side. I will visualise something.
Thanks for the information. I think others will benefit from this if they keep trying to do it and practice. Even if it does not work eventually it will work. It takes time for things to work and we have to practice to succeed. If we want to ap badly then we have to do this.

I hope you will get other replies. It would be good to hear if others are interested in doing this.