Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-12-2020, 02:26 PM
Experiencer

First astral projection sorta?

I woke up at 1am and stayed up until 5am. I went to bed and then i felt vibrations i tried to move myself out of my bed how i normally would. I saw my wall but my vision was blurry and things were there that shouldn't. It was like my room was rearranged. I really tried to ignore the vibrations and keep pushing but that was far as i could go. I looked down at my hand and it was sort of glowing in white light

Last edited by dreamercan : 23-12-2020 at 01:40 AM.
Old 22-12-2020, 04:18 PM
asearcher

yep seen that too

same room - sort of - but still not... it is the astral version of your room...

looks like you were on your way

the first to explain the duplicate of my room, home etc was Spiritual freedom, member here, you can check out his threads here if you like :)
Old 22-12-2020, 05:02 PM
Experiencer
Experienced

I actually experienced this when i was very young many years ago i did not
know about the astral realm in those days as there was very little or no information but i remember the room morphing it was like another version of it was sliding over the existing one it was totally identical i just remember waking one night and not been able to go back to sleep i look at the draw curtain you could just make out the light coming through but i was aware of something bobbing in front of the window i got up to investigate as i opened the curtain i saw my father hovering in front of the window outside six months later my father passed away he was only 45 years old i remember telling my mom when i got home from work next day she said it was just a bad dream but it looked so real i stopped astral traveling many years ago i used to think everybody did it and it was normal state of being this particular event happened when i was seventeen years old
Old 22-12-2020, 11:27 PM
Master

That is great dreamercan. You are on your way.
Old 23-12-2020, 01:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
That is great dreamercan. You are on your way.

Soon I will be able to astral project. I just have to get passed the strong vibrations and stop pulling myself back in my body when they are too strong
Old 23-12-2020, 07:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
Soon I will be able to astral project. I just have to get passed the strong vibrations and stop pulling myself back in my body when they are too strong

It is very important not to think of your body in any way. The slightest thought will pull you back into your body. It has happened to me many times. I have finally started to learn to stare at something. It could be floor, ground, wall or anything. That way you tend to forget about your body and you can stay out and not get pulled back.
Old 23-12-2020, 07:31 AM
Master

Also dreamercan, with the type of vibration you had that you described you can spiritually move away from your body. You need to do it quickly as any doubts can stop you from doing it.
Old 25-12-2020, 09:46 AM
Experiencer
Yes you did it!

You have to study that you're not exactly in the same dimension as your human reality.

Reality works like layers of dimensions one upon the next one in less density frameworks.

When you do an out of body experience you're in the next less dense dimension, upon the same location of your bedroom, and that's why things are different.

You can go dimensionally up and up, until the point of having no external forms whatsoever. You do that by commanding "Next Level Now", "Next Dimension Now".

You miss out in getting a clarity vision by commanding "Clarity Now", "Awareness Now".

Then, in order to to control and prolong the out of body, for as long as your wish to, you have focus on the details of the environment while stoping moving around, and having a sharp focused minset.

Next time you achieve an out of body, go to the mirror of your house in order to see your external form, and stabilize/get clear vision there.

The Vibrational state after a while are not necessary anymore, it's not a real indicator on it's own. So don't focus on getting it.

It takes skill, daily practice and understanding for total mastery - After that you will have a lot of exciting fun, going into other reality frames, other dimensions and exploring cool new exciting stuff

Good job