Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-07-2023, 06:13 AM
Master
How do you see the ‘whole’?

I’m curious.

As someone who lived a very seperate existence for most of her life, healing and understanding myself and my place in this world required a huge process of both elimination and expansion as one.

I never really related myself to being ‘whole’ throughout this time frame of separation (perceived).

The undoing and expansion of my old world view, opening my mind and letting go of everything related to the old, pretty much plunged me into a whirl pool of consciousness where I was totally cleaned out and then spat back out to live a whole new adventure. Haha

Getting back to what others would often relate as, whole awareness, I began to see what that meant. Even as these people were not truly cleaned out, they still had an ability to see the whole, understand themselves as part of the whole. I never had this. I suspect my deep seated fears and disconnect wouldn’t allow it, so I always broke reality down into a perceived imagined idea as to what it meant in me and that separation.

Regardless, each step of the way served my separation to not only understand these stages more deeply, see the patterns and associations I created, but also mend together a bigger picture of myself and reality more complete.

A kind of breakdown to make sense of each increment where I perceived separation in myself.

As I no longer feel separated in myself, thus wholeness has become a deeply activated and integrated state of being. It’s not something I’m just aware of, but more consciously opened to see and feel. The separation so deep it’s gifted me with whole state being more directly.

So my curiosity is thinking, for those who are simply aware but not integrated into this ‘whole state’ through their mind/body what differences might you experience in relation to a deeper integrated state of being?

Is there no difference in relation to each ‘created reality’ or does being aware of the whole through a deeper integrated feeling/seeing direct experience, open a doorway that ‘just being aware’ is yet to open?

I’ve always sourced through feeling and seeing and each step a deeply integrative experience, so I’m curious how the two might differ if not at all, in how you experience your reality?
Old 19-07-2023, 02:29 PM
Guide

*I’ve always sourced through feeling and seeing and each step a deeply integrative experience, so I’m curious how the two might differ if not at all, in how you experience your reality?*

Whilst incarnated,we all experience reality differently as we are all seperate.
When back in spirit,we merge into the infinate whole consciosness as a unit of awareness.IMO.
Old 19-07-2023, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Whilst incarnated,we all experience reality differently as we are all separate.
When back in spirit,we merge into the infinite whole consciousness as a unit of awareness.IMO.
I learned that merging into that Consciousness was for advanced yogis. But I like you're aiming high!!!
Yes! Go for it!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-07-2023, 03:36 PM
Guide

I can live in hope.
Old 20-07-2023, 12:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess

Whilst incarnated,we all experience reality differently as we are all seperate.
When back in spirit,we merge into the infinate whole consciosness as a unit of awareness.IMO.

We do, I agree, but that doesn’t eliminate what each potential could be.

A perceived separateness imo isn’t about your spirit somewhere, waiting for you, but rather that merging is about you being aware and understanding yourself complete in the body as a whole connection.

Imo that can change your reality more aligned to the universal flow of life.
Old 20-07-2023, 02:36 AM
Master
Breaking down reality, through separateness, as I see it, often creates its own dimension/creation in some form of you and your beliefs. Is this created realm thought based, through experiences perceived where you reside, at any given moment of your life? How do you determine what’s real and what you’re imagining?

In coming back to whole state awareness, imo all that falls away and we are lead by seeing things as they are, not what we create them to be through our seperate views and beliefs. When the mind/body no longer entertains separateness through feeling and seeing itself more open and clear, the true nature of reality alters greatly.

What you believed previously no longer stands as being something fixed, but a created idea/stream of consciousness that most people dive into to build a more fixed idea of the real world.
Old 20-07-2023, 04:36 AM
Experiencer

Hi @JustBe. It is too much for me to do all at once. I'm still seeming to be out of balance much of the time and likewise to you in a healing process. But sometimes get glimpses of the whole. And then try to integrate new understandings with my beliefs.

The primary ways that I attempt to see the whole is within each of the dimensions of space, and time, and identity. Each of us is a center, so space is straightforward. As I understand there is only one time, now, that is eternal. And we could use the universal quality of beingness as another way to say identity. So everyone has their own perspective, and each represents an aspect of a single whole.

The identity part I think is the most challenging but is easier once you can accept space and time. And you can expand each momentary identity as an association with a unique collection of universal qualities, ranging from kindness vs meanness, or generosity vs self protection, and everything in between, depending on where someone is in their process.

So it is one whole system that is continuously unfolding. And the parts can be arbitrary depending on how you define it. The boundaries where one person ends and the other begins also consists of evolving patterns of dialogue and expression and interpretation. Depending on creative will of the moment.
Old 20-07-2023, 05:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
And the parts can be arbitrary depending on how you define it. The boundaries where one person ends and the other begins also consists of evolving patterns of dialogue and expression and interpretation. Depending on creative will of the moment.

Hi winter light nice to see you.

I enjoyed reading through your expression of this topic.

When you say you sometimes get glimpses of the whole, can I ask, what are you seeing as such?

When I think about this from a state of balance, I can see now regardless of surface stuff, at the core that’s my connection. So that allows me to live more in harmony with that.

I understand what you’re saying about one continuous unfolding, this allows me to not attach to what just us, with the core balance in myself, aware I’m connected regardless.

If we look at all these seperate realms that people connect too, in the many streams along the way of their life experience, as an example - angels, greys, even nde experiences, perhaps they are a creation through what each one is at any given time of their process?

I suspect though, through the creation in wholeness, there is also a revealing through a more complete picture, dependent upon the piece of the whole you’re intersecting with at any given time.
Old 20-07-2023, 07:53 AM
Master
In terms of separation from the all that is, meaning our in-form awareness, as it is, in duality versus unity consciousness in a singularity (in deep meditation or silence, in samadhi or seeing the eternal light Self), there is a gap between knowing by experiencing and assimilation of that knowing.

However, let us say, we are here, in mind-body, feeling separate. Yet we are centred, at peace, restful, tranquil. We are less impacted by the external, more compassionate, acceptant, understanding. Having, been, seen and so known, we are in a unique position to actually celebrate feeling of separation, knowing it to be untrue!

The ‘trick’ as I see it, is to flow without resistance, mindfully aware, effortlessly still, with neither regret of past nor fear of future, embracing and releasing each offered life impulse nonchalantly, without seeking.
Old 20-07-2023, 09:04 AM
Ascender

Hello all.

We might together choose to consider that we are always and inextricably in "wholeness"---but---big but(no joke intended)--our behaviour can be such that we lock ourselves into a perceptual illusion of separation, entering into a perpetuating feed back loop.

What kind of behaviour might that be?--and what kind of behaviour might be the way out of this apparent deadlock?

xx.