Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-07-2023, 01:47 PM
Administrator
The Tests we are Given in Life

Hello

We often talk about life changing events and those so called life tests we are given but do we really take them to heart and look at the messages given there?

I have been put through the ringer lately with life tests it seems. The death of he EX while a blessing on so many levels too has been a life changing test. The estate is a complex issues the executor is dealing with. (I do not trust him).

I have had nothing but health challenges of late. I too am looking at what has brought this one. Stress is a huge factor here, as I have had my share of that one. Banks are running scared with mortgage rates and income ext so ours got "called in" so we had to scramble to keep our house a float and find a new loan. We did just in time.

I have had some health issues leg weakness in the upper part. Lots of sciatic issues. Visits to the Emergency Room, hospital stays. Tests on tests done, and nothing is changing.

I was booked for an MRI that was suppose to be supported to get me laying on the table and it was not so I had to leave there. I was rightly so peeved off. I made that clear.

I went to step off the curb into a cab and I fell backwards breaking a rib and hitting my head. That resulted in an ambulance coming and a neck collar and back board applied. Off to a CT Scan and a stay over night.

I then got home and I lost all function and feeling in my legs. So an ambulance was called and off to the Emergency Room I again went. More tests and nothing found. Was told I could go home.....with more medications in hand.

I go to get into our car and again the legs die on me, I fall again. Once again I am taken back into the Emergency Room and I stay the night. I was in tears in pain all night but no pain meds were ordered. I called the nurses several times and they were like "you again" in mood.

I was told at 10 AM I was going home that the room was needed. Husband is at work my kids don't drive. So how do I get home???? Taxi. I was so scared of falling again. I got a van taxi and a compassionate driver that knows me and was so worried on me.

I am home again with a walker. I have one Son home with me all day so I feel safe.

Looking at this as a "Life Test" I can see that I am being told that its time to slow down a bit with the pace of work. That I need some help in with the house. Too the years of abuse are showing up I suffered.

The rib fracture is over an old one that had healed, the Dr. noted that is usually from a "Blow" meaning punch.....and as it was a weak area it opened when I fell. If he only knew what I went through.

What is the life test here or lesson. Well I survived it all and the EX is dead he honestly thought he would win in the end. Inherit millions of dollars and life the high life.

Life lessons that you never truly know your own kids when it comes to money! You do not know what one's will be there for you and what one's will go well Mom your on your own. Who will come to see you at the hospital and who does not.

Lynn
Old 05-07-2023, 05:09 PM
Guide

We all have tests in life but it seems that you have more than most at the moment.I know it sounds stupid but your ex has passed, could this be his way of making his presence known?
This is a time to show strength, whatever the reason see it through by showing whatever or whom ever you won't be beaten. It will make you a stronger person in the end.
My thoughts and best wishes go to you at this difficult time.............Take care.
Old 05-07-2023, 07:12 PM
Administrator
Lynn i can understand where you are coming from on so many levels
someone asked me some years ago why I thought i was here.
My answer was to suffer for everyone along with myself.
no body understood what i was talking about until I told them what i had been through.
But I remember being told many moons ago. That mediums can become ill because of the work we do.
makes you think doesn't it

Namaste
Old 05-07-2023, 10:53 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn

We often talk about life changing events and those so called life tests we are given but do we really take them to heart and look at the messages given there?

I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through. I do relate to the way "tests" come in batches. I have been through a very recent spate myself - a failed surgery that will require more surgery, death of a pet, sudden decline in my business, and really dumb behavior from people close to me that should know better. And it all happened in the course of one week. When the last "test" hit, I found myself sobbing and gasping in my driveaway asking Spirit "exactly why is all this happening at once?"

Like you, I'm trying to take the experiences to heart and see what the messages might be. Still can be REALLY tough though, so sending you the hope that insight and relief will arrive very soon.
Old 06-07-2023, 06:20 AM
Master

Ugh what a horror story. I have been through tests too, but it went well. I hope ur doing better now Lynn!! That this awful energy can stop.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 10-07-2023, 05:13 AM
Master
I am one who pays very close attention to life changing events. From my experience there often small and suddle baby steps. Sometimes you are tested, sometimes we fail but that's just one little baby step like a pre test. Take whatever the failure is and learn from it. What you learn is life changing.
I am going to break into a story. Think it's important for this thread. I believe in "Angels", think they been trying to talk to me the last couple days. Here's how it works for me. yesterday I was sweeping at work with a large dust mop. First I swept up a rubber glove, as I kept sweeping I swept up a babies pacifier. Being the idiot I am I thought well someone should have used a "glove" and they wouldn't need the pacifier. Shortly after that thought. I heard an infant crying a ways away in the store. I still didn't put it together. shortly after the baby crying, a woman walked in front of me that looked to be a full term 9 mo. pregnant. That's when it hit me, the Angels are trying to tell me something, probably simply letting me know there around. That was yesterday, today again while sweeping I swept up a pacifier. It's not uncommon to sweep up pacifiers in a store it happens often, but shortly after that I saw something I have never seen in the store. A lady nursing a child in quite corner of the store. The store does have a mother's room for more privacy. I didn't say anything I gave her there privacy and went on my way.
That little experience makes me want to take back that stupid comment I made in the beginning of this story. So, yes pay great attention to the little things. the big events are only a climax of a bunch of little things.

Last edited by hallow : 10-07-2023 at 08:56 AM.
Old 29-07-2023, 05:34 PM
Knower

Wow you really have been through the mill, I hope things start to look up for you now, I can relate to this after my near death experience, and past trauma, then I remember watching a seminar with Eckat tolle and he mentioned those who have suffered will awaken quicker as they have already experienced suffering, and he was right, may the light be with you always x
Old 29-07-2023, 09:52 PM
Master
You’ve been through a lot Lynn I’m sorry you had to endure so much.

Our entanglements and deeper processors are all emeshed with others and ‘the falls’ and lack of support all tie into the bigger picture of suffering, endings and change.

Most people have heard the saying ‘fall from grace’. In many ways it depicts the nature of our lives in suffering. Falling into the hands of life, society and the many systems in place that control and take over our reality. We fall hard at times. Take up the path of the many old systems that live in us as seeds of others.

The death of your ex, cannot be dismissed as part of your own fall here. Through major karmic ties, we see how deeply embedded our ties have been, how both physically, emotionally and spiritually we have been attached and losing control of our physical body,opens up the wounds once more. To look to taking charge of one’s body more holistically and with loving intent towards it.

The fall back into the physical body and money opens up energetic imprints still held within its source, not directed inwardly to itself. No longer bound by the abuse of others, we regain and take charge of our whole self with compassionate loving kindness now.

Becoming the centre of your universe requires awareness and reclamation in every way. This time the fall becomes the fall into grace..
Old 31-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Knower

That sounds incredibly rough. I have gone through a series of my own tests this year. Several in one week. But never ending for months. Keep going, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I can't see it yet either but I do know it's there