Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-06-2023, 01:00 PM
Knower

INFJ & The Great Awakening

I have been studying psychology by Carl Jung, and discovered many archetypes but those who have the personality of INFJ seem to be gifted with the ability to feel and intuitive, and also psychic abilities, it is a phenomenal to psychologists, and spirituality is of the highest value to them, they are the only type that can turn energy inwards. So if you think you are this type I would suggest you read up about it, and expect throughout your spiritual journey something may open up to you, this happened to me, and now I am helping spirits passing over, it terrified me at first and I was stuck in a void, but I had a shadow guide helping me, I discovered how to become the light to walk in darkness.

I do recommend fulfilling a whole spiritual journey, and learning to suppress the ego so you are in the drivers seat of the vessel u are in. I am currently writing a book about this. The great awakening has been happening every 10 years, there has been recordings of this since the 1700's and we are in one now known as the 5th awakening since the pandemic, which is why we see more people spiritually awakening their sight and third eye. It's a perfect time for people to really find themselves who they really are, but thought I would share these possibilities, as no two peoples are the same especially if you are gifted.
Old 24-06-2023, 02:35 PM
Master

I learnt I was an INFJ after I took the Myer Briggs test. Didn’t know it was connected to Carl Jung and it didn’t mention anything about psychic abilities.

But maybe I was t paying too much attention at the time and never took it too seriously.

Can’t say I’m psychic but I am very intuitive.
Old 25-06-2023, 10:44 AM
Master

Glad you made some breakthroughs, vibrations.

I’m multiple types in different periods. I can be ENTP, ENFP, INFJ, INTJ and others at different phases. I kind of shift through them.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 25-06-2023, 07:40 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Glad you made some breakthroughs, vibrations.

I’m multiple types in different periods. I can be ENTP, ENFP, INFJ, INTJ and others at different phases. I kind of shift through them.

Kind regards,

CW
Wow that’s amazing you can do that, I didn’t know that was possible.
Old 25-06-2023, 11:52 PM
Master
Sourcing your personality type is great, it gives you good insight into some processors you may need to understand about yourself, build awareness of and accept you in this way.

I’m an infp, I’m a predominate feeler and intuitive, very perceptive, but I’m clearer now to utilise all these ‘tools’ to guide me through life.

I’ve learned and grown so much through infj personality types. I’m on a number of forums with predominately only those types. Mainly to open and grow in myself with understanding of other personalities.

We have many similarities being intuitive/feeler types, but most definitely that J and our P see the world differently..

An infj told me once, we don’t change our core personality traits, but we can develop and take a little of other types to build on our own reality. I’ve done that with most types I’ve crossed paths with.

Infj are familiar to me mainly because we share the inf trait.

I have a lot of respect for infj types. I really admire their skills and gifts and how they engage and see the world..
Old 26-06-2023, 06:43 PM
Ascender

This kid I know keeps calling me an infj. I don’t see it.
Old 27-06-2023, 07:35 AM
Master
It's a nice and insightful personality test. I've done it a couple of times, scoring very high on the I, N, and P (70%+ scores). But the T/F seems to depend on circumstance and what examples pop up in my mind at the time.
Old 27-06-2023, 07:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibrations
I do recommend fulfilling a whole spiritual journey,

Something a ''J'' would say...

https://www.16personalities.com/arti...vs-prospecting
Old 28-07-2023, 02:38 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm also INFJ, great to see it mentioned here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
infj personality types. I’m on a number of forums with predominately only those types.

Could I ask which ones? I'd love to join also.
Old 29-07-2023, 11:42 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I joined hoping to get to know fellow infjs, i dont think ive known any in real life, maybe an infp. Maybe we can share notes on what it means. To kick things off, i had a difficult start, apart from feeling different, different values, behaviour, being kind forgiving etc.

My mother had paranoid schizophrenia, untreated which was the right decision, and my father was a ww2 vet, from the german side, captured and a prisoner of war in Scotland.

Finding out i was an INFJ was a miracle in self perception, it stemmed from finding out why my marriage failed, and this is part of why. Yup you guessed it, my ex was a narc, didnt know it at the time.