Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-07-2023, 08:55 AM
Master

For me it was the epiphany of knowing and being shown that I was never alone even though I felt like the loneliest person in the planet.
When I screamed out for help I received it in the most unlikely way which left me with the comfort , warmth , and realisation that none of us are ever alone despite our darkest hours.
Old 30-07-2023, 08:57 AM
Administrator
So true Angel I can relate to that as i went through the same thing

Namaste
Old 30-07-2023, 08:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
So true Angel I can relate to that as i went through the same thing

Namaste
Bless you Native and High Five Sister !!!!
Old 30-07-2023, 11:32 AM
Master

driver in path

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity
If I had to guess I would say pain, and the desire to be free of it... I know that is true for me.

What is it for you? In your own words. Please be as self-honest as possible.
Initially driver was fear and pain of suffering . But later on curiosity , awe ,excitement and thrill to understand mysteries of creation , finally a realization to behave/become disciplined as the creation is and to make world a better place to live in and around me through His Love - are driving forces for me .
Old 30-07-2023, 11:53 AM
Master
In my case, I reached a point of exhaustion, recognising that material possessions could not alter destiny, much less offer lasting joy and peace. So that was the trigger to shift in thought, word and deed, attempting to align with whispers of conscience.

Thereafter, all was grace, in that my mind-body system was energised by magnetism, continuously progressing. So, there was nothing I was doing really, except become more receptive to the current.

All subsequent stages till today are benedictions. At best, I can say that remaining ‘empty’ positions identity (ego) to be in sync with the energy influx or wisdom downloads, instant knowing etc.. At no stage was there any seeking although to be truthful, lower mind always has questions, we being in the human experience.

So, to address the OP, there is no motivation, in that there is no one here, metaphorically speaking. All that is, is a becoming, a transmutation, for which an orientation of porosity and receptivity is helpful.

There are many paths. In my case, I’d say, I do nothing ~ no practice, no chanting, no meditation or we may say, I do all of it by involuntary resonation, aided by bliss magnetism that pulsates within, in permanence, through day and night, 24x7.
Old 30-07-2023, 12:51 PM
Master

Ref to post 10

Thanks NativeS. Same here. It was just “NEEDING” to know more. Never thought of that until you mentioned it.
Old 30-07-2023, 02:53 PM
Knower

The sheer intrigue and higher truth of it, and the notion that it's strengthening my soul in its journey of ascension. I can't not be motivated, it's too exciting.
Old 30-07-2023, 07:35 PM
Master
The analogy has often been given, that we are drawn to the light “like a moth to a flame,” or the adage, I do not do meditation rather I just let go, dive in, and the presence of primordial essence overtakes me.

I feel like I was shot out of a cannon, traveling down a very dark barrel like tunnel and eventually seeing light up ahead, and opening that when reached sent me soaring across the sky into the brilliant light of day.

I am the fish; God does the fishing; the hook of inspiration is within me and I am being reeled in. I definitely feel like I had very little to do with all of this, and now it is just my time to consciously return home.