Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-07-2023, 06:39 PM
Experiencer

How do I keep the power?

In general to keep the power:

-Never be there
-Keep my distance
-be away
-be silent
-dont engage with them
-dont think
-dont care

Ignore them

If I am conspired against behind my back, played games, people say things to control me as say do I have a degree and say why not go with her even when they don't ask me smart questions

How do I keep the power in these few situations

Last edited by Guff779 : 22-07-2023 at 07:37 PM.
Old 22-07-2023, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
How do I keep the power in these situations
Be clear and confident.
Some might say -Pray or say Affirmations?
Follow your heart and what you know to be true and good and what is right for you?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-07-2023, 07:37 PM
Experiencer

Thank you Miss Hepburn!
Old 24-07-2023, 08:40 AM
Master
Everything Ms Hepburn said, along with don't care.
The stupid question thing..... You say you have a degree, do these questions have to do with your degree? If it is the other person may not know, that's why there asking. I ask questions all the time because I am a curious person. I am sure I have asked a lot of "stupid" questions. I ask questions because #1 I want to be informed #2 I want to be reassurd you really are knowledgeable in the topic#3 I want to start a conversation about what you claim to be versed in. Trust me if I weren't asking I wouldn't care. If you don't want to answer the question then it tells me either you don't know the answer you claim you do, don't care enough about the topic, or you just think everyone is stupid in that case you should check your ego at the door.
Old 24-07-2023, 05:15 PM
Experiencer

Thank you hallow
Old 24-07-2023, 07:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
In general to keep the power: -Never be there -Keep my distance -be away -be silent -dont engage with them -dont think -dont care Ignore them
Your intention seems to be one of protecting yourself by creating a wall between you and everyone else. Maybe you imagine that this means no-one can hurt you.

And such a wall may keep everyone else out, but it also keeps you trapped within. And so you miss out on simple human connections. Which probably makes for a very lonely existence.

The problem with such a wall is that it does not make us strong. Strength comes from being willing to be open and vulnerable. This does not mean being naive. Rather it means being comfortable in ourselves as we are. And yes, when we allow ourselves to be open and vulnerable then we may sometimes be hurt, but we can cope with that.

The alternative is that you spend the rest of your life hiding behind this wall you have created, and so your life is driven by fear. And one day you might look back on your life and be sad at all the opportunities you have missed in your efforts to protect yourself.

Peace
Old 26-07-2023, 06:04 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Your intention seems to be one of protecting yourself by creating a wall between you and everyone else. Maybe you imagine that this means no-one can hurt you

Peace

Really like this, I honestly experience this currently, sometime I wonder if I’m an empath, I have to disassociate myself, I can regain my energy through meditation, sometimes I have to go deep in the dark like sitting at the bottom of the dark ocean just to become one with myself, I have overcome the fear through shadow work to do this, which wasn’t easy, then gradually become the light to my sacred space and recharge, so I get the wall method but it’s only temporary to feel separated and as one.
Old 26-07-2023, 08:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibrations
Really like this, ... so I get the wall method but it’s only temporary to feel separated and as one.
Maybe it's a fine balance between setting personal boundaries and creating a wall which keeps us imprisoned.

I think we can be open to others while still having personal boundaries, so others cannot take advantage of us. We know what we will accept, we know what we will not accept, and we are comfortable with what we are.

Which is different to keeping everyone at a distance, which seems to be fear-based and suggests that we are not comfortable with what we are.

Peace
Old 02-08-2023, 07:41 PM
Experiencer

Thank you everyone for your insights!
Old 03-08-2023, 11:38 AM
Master

Guff. Sometimes when WE change, other people will change towards us. Maybe it’s time for that change.

Quote:

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.