Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 12:58 PM
dreamer

Is there really anything more to say?

It comes to a point where one asks is there really anything more to say? It is a strange anomoly that the closer I got to what I was looking for the more complicated it appeared to become and then a step back guided by posters bob and tzolkin and there it was revealed, there was nothing more to search for. A switch was flicked and I got it, and i only hadn't got it before because the getting seemed too simple. Of course there are new experiences to have, but the searching itself stops replaced by enjoyment of what is here now and the fun that is to be had with this new knowledge.

One gives more of what is asked for and we are one - that is it. Ask for what you want and enjoy it when you give it to yourself via the universe, it's that simple. Is there really any more to say than that?
Old 11-06-2006, 01:17 AM
Bob23

Hey Dreamer,

Thanks for the kind words mate and your posts certainly have helped me see things from another fun angle. And isn't that the great thing about this 'sharing' that goes on...it's constantly revealing itself through all the content of simple every~day awareness. Ofcourse 'content' is just a thought story of a seeker who searches in 'time' which is an affirmation of denial of the obvious and stark actuality.

Have you noticed the simplicity, by it's very nature, is quickly and abruptly pushed asside because to admit it's simplicity implies all the years of searching and techniques practiced (toys) may be now useless? Ofcourse, as you know, once realisation happens, you get to play with whatever toy you want with a very subtle difference...there's nobody identified with their toys giving them what they yearn for anymore!

What a great arrangement it all is. You can do techniques, or you can decide not to, it makes no difference when your free from the attachment that binds you to do something in order to get something back from it.

Life carries on as before...and yet, paradoxically, it's simply seen very differently through they eye(s) of a child.

Someone once asked Osho could he explain what it was like to see the liberation that always is, and his reply was, "YAHOOOOO!" I think in some parts of the world it translates as, "YIPPEEEE", in America I believe the phrase is, "DOHH".

Be what you've been all along mate...it's what you've never been not!

I'm glad you've never believed a word of the content I type about this, rather...You tested it for yourself!

Home all along,

Bob23.
Closed Thread