Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-02-2024, 01:43 PM
Knower
Personally, my readings usually used to include many details, because they convey a general athmosphere. I think this will still be the case now, I actually enjoy the details of what I see.

I think, describing those things sometimes contains the element the receiver needs, to allow them to understand, and just describing is not fluff. You're still not adding an interpretation or opinion.

I once saw a pillbug rolling around in a tin with a red label - mentioning the colour of that label meant something to the person. Without it, the pillbug would have lost part of its meaning to them, if that makes sense?

The giggle I hear behind a lacy curtain, the ginger cat I see on a kitchen countertop, they would mean nothing if I did not mention the lacyness or the ginger colour.

So I try to be complete as much as I remember (sometimes there is so much going on that it is possible I forget, but I usually remember later and add.)

Just my two cents - but then, remember, everyone has their own style, and I had no trouble hearing the message, even if "short". It was full of meaning to me!
Always do your best.
- Don Miguel Ruiz - The Four Agreements.
Old 22-03-2024, 04:24 PM
Master

WhiteWarrior
Thank you for sharing these fascinating observations. Did you do anything intentionally to improve your connection with people's guides or did all the steps of your evolution happen naturally?
Some of us struggle to connect with our own guides:)
Old 23-03-2024, 02:19 PM
Master

Moonincancer. My conscious relation to guides go about a decade and half back. Before that I'd heard a little about them but put them in the same league as elves, angels, demons, space aliens - beings not part of the world I could perceive. And I was a sceptic to the point I considered myself an atheist. But then I made a connection with a woman who, among many other things, was also a medium. She became my first teacher of spiritual things and opened my eyes thoroughly to such things. She also let me talk with many spirits, a fairly hair raising activity for me, and eventually I met my guides through her. I learned a lot over the span of a couple of years but could not make spirit connections of my own.

After a while I started putting what I had learned to use, on this forum. I was still not connecting by myself, but I found that I could help others by teaching others how to do it - and then, make a connection through THEM. Not something to be done by any random crowd, but the people on this forum are more spiritually aware than your average citizen. This was done through direct communications in the forum Chat or other systems. I had more than a hundred cases and while it didn't always work, it actually did to some degree in most cases, and in a few cases astonishingly so when the seeker let the guidee take over the keyboard and consciousness. These were obviously cases where the seeker had more mediumship abilities than they were aware of. In one memorable case like that, the guide left at the end of a very long and detailed communication and the seeker refused to believe her fingers had written that, and accused me of having hacked her account. I assured her that if I had had the inclination and skill to do such things, I wouldn't be hanging out on a spiritual forum.

Becoming the communicator myself, the mailman, is a fairly new thing for me. I think I have done a lineup of cases twice before the latest one. It has become easier each time, but I still mainly get images, rarely words. I intend to try to improve on that next time. Will I get words or sentences? I don't know. Most mediums I have heard of or worked with get sentences, even paragraphs, and hardly images - but they are used to talk with people face to face, not writing down what they see.

Spirituality is not a constant in my life. Other things happen and I leave the topic for years, then when I get some kind of nudge I return here to this forum and eventually get involved again. Some topics are more important to me than others even if I can't explain why, and guides are one of them.

I have read a few books on this topic. One that was an eye opener to me was Rosemary Altea's The Eagle And The Rose; her awakening and experiences had many similarities to my own. I have also read a number of books written by mediums in my own country. These books have helped me accept what can be done, why it should be done and when it shouldn't, and helps me staying motivated as the years go by. Because they will. This is no fast journey. Currently I am looking into Edgar Cayce.

So, to answer your actual queston. How do I improve the connection with each guide? In the first post I describe my routine preparations; the little protection rites, the calming of mind etc. What you are looking for is the anchors I am placing. The first anchor is the seeker's identity. There is always one; yours to me is 'moonincancer'. I do not need anything more specific or more details. The reason is simple. When you send me a personal message we form an energetic connection that has nothing to do with the Internet. As the message contains your identity tag and my identity tag, the energetic connected also does. So, when I call for your guide to appear, I can just call for 'moonincancer's guide'. That guide has name tags of her own, and will hear herself being called for in the same way your phone rings. Extremely different technology, but it works. I open my inner 'screen' and wait for something to happen on it. And it almost always does. From there on I pass on my questions with my own voice and gets images as a reply.

So, for you to communicate? You can call on your guide by simply saying 'I wish to talk with my guide. Are you there?' And then look, and listen, to what comes in. I can't tell if video or still images or audio or morse code is what will work best for you. 'Open minded' is a key in more than one way here; don't fight what comes to you; if you don't like the message then you must NOT pretend you didn't hear it, or discard it because you didn't understand it right away. It's like asking someone for advice; you are not obliged to follow it. At the very least, write it down so you can review it again later. If you are not willing to listen, why should the guide make the effort to talk? And finally, do not expect the guide to give you information randomly. Have questions ready for that guide talk. They don't have to be important ones, but remember that also guides have rules they must follow. They won't be helping you to win lotteries, won't be steering you through relationships, and won't be making life decisions for you. They are allowed to guide, not lead. I didn't write those rules and I am not going to guess which entity did, but all patterns I can see indicate this.

Last edited by WhiteWarrior : 23-03-2024 at 10:12 PM.
Old 30-03-2024, 10:49 PM
Master

Well that was interesting. I did six more readings, which will be all for now. This time I intentionally asked the guides for a reply in words rather than in images, and quite to my surprise that worked very well. Oh, I some times got images anyway and had to ask for words instead, but I got them. After all this time working with images and trying to describe and subsequently interpret them, I got multiple sentences on each case and had to say stop so I could get to a keyboard and write them down before they left my memory. I had planned to try the window/blackboard techniques to hopefully pick up words, but never had to reach for any such thing - the sentences formed up like a column of soldiers without need for any kind of tool. This time I could barely see visuals of the guides and hardly any other image at all. Looks like text is what it will be from now on. And with that goes away the need for interpretations from my side, as far as I can tell - these messages were pretty clear, unless there were hidden meanings in them. But that would not be for me to understand anyway.

Six is not a big load of cases to judge from. But compared to the old image-only messages I feel the messages have become very direct. Some times the guides sound kind or even affable , other times they are more factual and distant.

Based on the feedback most of these messages have been hitting straight onto the seeker's recent life and thoughts, being supportive and offering hope. Here and there they make references that mean nothing to me but the seekers have found great meaning in.

From here, I will need to do a bit of practice to get longer communications down than 3-4 sentences, but I will work with that on my own and with my own guides. If they can't help me with this, who can?

I intend to do more readings, once I feel I am ready for it again.