Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-06-2020, 08:16 PM
Suspended
Master
This is one of many videos I came across, I speak to trees on my travels on my mountain bike, but never knew it was good manners to ask the tree if its ok to be friends - lol to what you'll be thinking of that comment... Anyway this one has some interesting trees on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK-xEtui4MY

Last edited by one-light : 16-06-2020 at 09:44 PM.
Old 24-06-2020, 08:02 PM
Suspended
Master
When I address my spiritual support Angel's/Guides/Higher Self - I address them in personal conversation as my Angels - so I said to my Angels the other day and on here 'the ball might be put in your court ' and it was, no ones since got any thoughts on the issue of trees having Angels/Guides, so I was told again since my last message, early hours a couple of mornings ago, and guess what I forgot!!! maybe a reason for that - no not age........

Its getting clearer now to me, closer now to understanding if trees have souls as we have... It isn't as though trees are going to start walking/talking lol as you confide in them. But they do have a spirit attached, and I'll explain how with what I now know and understand...

I have a little more information and an update to what was discussed before... I don't want people to think an Angel is trapped in a tree and can't get out, visualising millions of trapped Angels - those who believe what I'm saying here that is...

So to the update on some of the things I have already discussed here on this thread... Some information 'came' to me the other day, I had forgotten what it was, but I knew there was something I had to discuss with everyone here... and several times during the last couple of days, I kept thinking, there's something else besides the other posts i'd been putting on SF's.

I know its hard to imagine I would forget such an important piece of information, but I did - maybe it was for a reason so I could be shown the proof 'in my opinion' that trees do advise 'and' give you valuable high vibrational energy. Angels are not 'stuck' in trees they are assigned to them, ready and available for when someone needs help - In my opinion it will be the larger/older trees that have an Angel/Guide assigned to them.

You'll each make your own minds up whether to believe me or not, but I know what I was told 'again' several days ago it had just slipped my mind to what!! because I was busy with another issue on the dreams page at the time, took a lot of effort to get that written and reading right...

So when this information which was given to me several days before, and I temporally forgot - I knew there was something but what? Then when riding my bike and stopping at one of my 3 favorite trees for a chat - holding my hand to one of them, and guess what I remembered - the information came to me in an instant - not hearing but 'knowing' while holding on the tree, and remembering what I was told - that trees each have an Angel assigned to them - and I remembered it all at that moment, I was reminded 'again'.

So guess what - good luck everyone, go hug that tree when you need extra guidance, and you might have to chat a few times to get some confidence and then possible assistance... And don't forget the thank you... Remember to ask 'its politeness'- can I discuss a few things with you - then after your conversation remember manners - thank you and have a good day Angel...

Some will believe this some not - its everyone's own personal choice... but now I know, and you can decide for yourselves...

Last edited by one-light : 25-06-2020 at 06:09 AM.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:52 AM
Suspended
Master
I would just like to add that words came to me this morning - we all know its our own personal choice if to talk and chat and share some problems to/with trees and if you believe there's an Angel/Guide assigned to bigger/older ones - I know, so that's me sorted if and when I need extra help, I will go and chat to one of my favorite ones just to clear my mind and maybe get some guidance... So its your own personal choice if you believe it can help talking at any point in time.

And this message is not necessary for those whose life is tickety-boo at the moment, don't suppose that applies to too many on the planet right now.. But If 'you' now on your journey have lost your way, detoured off your 'path' slightly.... its a good option.

So there's no particular instructions... I would say this option is useful if you've felt you've recently lost contact with your own spiritual support Angel's/Guides/Higher Self - or never felt that closeness yet!!

Just go and sit or stand with your back to a large tree and just say 'have you got time to go over a few problems' - its that easy, its not even complicated - anyone struggling reading now, we've all been there 'look for answers' they will come, and a tree could help clear your mind at the very least, and help in some way - high in energy vibrations they are as well... The tree 'I believe' I was reminded of instructions, was only half size of a so called old tree...

And don't forget the thank you after for listening/sharing 'tree/Angel' its good manners........ anyway have a lovely day and evening everyone here - stay positive, and smile when possible to keep your immune system strong, as discussed on the healing page...

Last edited by one-light : 02-07-2020 at 03:24 PM.
Old 16-08-2020, 08:17 PM
Suspended
Master
I thought it had been quiet the last few days with the swirling blue energy I see early hours when get ideas/guidance, its been none existent the blue - then yesterday I had a dream I would meet someone local and discuss SF's - and I did, they had unwanted spiritual connection problems, so I gave them them instructions how to find this wonderful forum, and we had a chat... So that's why its been quiet the last 2 days, with other instructions/events planned for me, only so much a person can deal with daily.

Then this - I'm out on bike today, and that's twice now Ive had assistance from an Angel when near a big tree... There are two sets of trees I stop by when on my bike in the mornings, each a group of 3/4 trees - and I'll say sometimes good morning Angels or have a nice day or both and chat in between briefly regarding daily issues of yesterday or today... I wouldn't have done this a year ago - but i'm learning, things are very often different to what we've been taught..

So once it happened as on the previous page, when I was reminded 'instantly with hand to the tree' of some important information that I had forgotten... And the 2nd instance this morning - three quarters of the way around my usual route on my mountain bike, around some streets to the big park, then out the other side of the park to the collage grounds and out to the wooded path, where many times i stop to lean my hand on one of the trees, - I have 2 favorites I put my hand to in different places of this wooded path...

Then 'as leaving' saying my goodbyes and have a good day - and something's wrong with the bike, felt like a tyre gone flat, strange feeling with the balance, it was the steering - only gone a few metres 2 mph nearly fell off.... coincidence, you'll make your own minds up... When I take it apart in the next few days which I will do, a mechanic for decades so will have a look, and those steering bearings will be shot, buggered, because now I can feel the roughness in them when turning the handles - and the danger gave no warning.

Now 'if' this had happened while going down a busy street 10 mins before, I 'would' have crashed at speed, because the balance of it was ridiculous, and then had a mouthful of someone's garden wall - and knowing me I would have said I'll pay for it, just get me to the hospital or a good dentist... It could have been very serious next time out, if the problem hadn't have been shown to me this morning at the tree...

So stopping and 'being in the moment' by a big tree is a good option' - if that closeness you should be feeling with your support is not quite there, then get extra help... Or get help anyway - because I was 'shown' this to help me and share with others... Some may still not believe trees have an Angel assigned, everyone's individual choice...

So anyone here with awakening issues - be kind and helpful to others on your journey... I get this done on Sunday by choice, ive done my years in the 'materialistic fast lane' - so I get this done, and offer help next week re self healing with locals in hospital, care homes and companies.

We all get problems 'everybody' if not today, then tomorrow... So if anyone reading right now needing solutions to problems, and is thinking talking to an Angel by a tree won't help, 'think again'... go have 'that chat' - what's to lose, and everything to gain - 'ask' for some help and assistance, good luck problem solving everyone.

Last edited by one-light : 17-08-2020 at 01:24 AM.
Old 06-09-2020, 07:10 PM
Suspended
Master
Tree Angel... I take the time to write this because it might help someone or many...

When speaking in voice or in mind to my Angels.Guides,Higher Self 'my personal support' I will sometimes talk to them individually or sometimes/many times refer to them as 'my angels' because they are all my angels, on 'my side' - all of them... I was thinking wouldn't it be useful and so helpful if they could set up an emailing service 'and I just been saying to them a while ago' I'm going to write this, bring a smile to 'some' peoples faces. An email in a morning 'hi this is your angels' this is what we would like you to do today, have a nice day and be careful of such and such, dangers and pot holes along your way - wouldn't that be better, wouldn't it!! just a bit....... make life so much smoother... i'll suggest that later, that would be a shock to the system to get one...

A 'hundred' nights of good sleeps - very occasional 'off one' for me recently... but then 3 nights ago another uncomfortable one - ok it happens and its not troubled mind I teach that locally - and then another last night gone up a gear... So what's that about - troublesome ones dream wise full of difficulty and confusion - ring any bells that last bit with many of you...

So I decided as my Angels don't give me specific instructions all the time - I would go out on my bike and stop by two of my favorite trees and get a 2nd opinion from the angels assigned to them IMO - which is exactly what i'm thinking is what was meant to happen and then write about it here... So I did this and I spoke to first Angel, chatted and said 'so what do you think' as I talked it over, and then to the next and wished them a good day... Cleared my head and maybe some guidance going on there, that's happened before...

Song lets get it started in here, kept going through my mind on bike as in lets get some action to why 2 uncomfortable nights, brain like a fog - go talk to tree Angels - I say come on head let's get moving and drag this body around... and of course troublesome dreams can be because your mind/brain is on overload, which is why I went out steady shopping and in nature yesterday with wife and little dog - but still last night another troubling confusing dream - which leads to this... And i'm hoping this is what i'm to pass on and get a nice sleep tonight - and help others...

Link to Difficult Dream issues - https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=135939

Just as i'm part way into getting this post ready, I went out in the garden get a skinny cig - and I will say something like we are getting there with this message angels 'what do you think' - and I am not talking about grammar on it or spelling but the general idea of whats to be written - and they will tell me, not as in hearing but 'knowing' i will then know and correct anything missed...

And I might also say to them, ive been below par with energy 'its been a tough day angels' dragged this weary body around for 'another day' - bet some here can relate to that one... Anyway this is to help people struggling with issues - just go and sit and have a chat - what's to loose, then everything to gain... have a good day, feeling a little stronger... 1313 on the post 'again' on views right at this very moment, hello Archangel Metatron - there's a double double thank you Sir, you're approval i'm hoping...

And for any doubters on here whether 13 is lucky or not - in 2012 when I used to turn the TV off, so many times it would read 00.13 a ridiculous amount of times... worried me so much - then a few years later I had a visit from Metatron early hours, showing me his name and a 13 circle cube... Have a good day everyone - anyone struggling with something, go hug that tree or just sit by it and chat away, everything to gain...

Last edited by one-light : 06-09-2020 at 08:34 PM.
Old 07-09-2020, 09:54 AM
Suspended
Master
I take it my Angels sent me approval of my post here yesterday... I had such a sweet dream last night - they say 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - that being me to pass on to anyone interested here... Not had one as sweet and happy as this in a long time...

I had to get up early hours, write all of this down - wife is asleep, shh quietly now... So I did... Bet my support had a smile and a giggle about my idea of them emailing us lovely lot down here... people would be thinking - just a moment so many requests building up to write ' i'll number them '1 to 100' - Angels will be saying 'not a chance' get on with it - 'ask' and be kind to others along your way...

My dream - I had messaged someone about this place I knew of by the sea - then I seen this man getting ready just to open a big door in a building somewhere - and our eyes met - I said 'I know you' come with me, I know of this great place. So we went to this place by the sea...

Then a big baby seagull or something with a big beak was plonked on the causeway with sand on, just dropped from the sky it did - and it was on one of those little 3 wheeler kids bikes we used to see years ago - and we were looking 'where did that bird come from' - then mum and dad 'big beaked' bird came into view and one 'kicked pushed' the bike with little child bird on, and off it went peddling towards all the people near a cafe - and everyone was smiling, laughing, clapping - it was a happy dream...

Then I remember, I asked a lady - I don't suppose people can come and live/work here - then she said not unless - then I can't remember what was said after... enough said, point of approval was made in my opinion - everyone here will make their own minds up...

it will be nice if people respond from time to time keep this thread up if they see/witness some improvements in their life after discussions by a tree - and so to share and help others...

Last edited by one-light : 07-09-2020 at 10:39 AM.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:34 PM
Pathfinder

What a lovely post. I hope you put these dreams in a book someday.....
Love and Light~
Old 09-09-2020, 03:13 PM
Suspended
Master
Thank you MysticRose - one day, it'll probably have my name on it from here - love and light to you...
Old 14-09-2020, 08:05 PM
Suspended
Master
I think ive had guidance again - I have put a lot of personal effort into this dangerous virus attacking us all as - on the healing page here and in my local town with the Stay Strong posters for stronger, healthier immune systems - some dedication with helping at least...

Last night so nearly dark and i'm having a skinny cig on the caravan steps on short hols in Wales and 2 birds flew to a tree - what, I wasn't sure a first, then I realised it was 2 magpies, it was nearly dark - then we got home and wife said there is 2 magpies in the garden, I missed them, that's twice, and no not adding them up to 4 its just re stating a point 2, then 2...

Then getting more stuff back into the house from the car today on return, and wife says robins just been around - and I seen him, birds are so rare here lately, apart from it seems at certain times as in guidance, and usually with crows - then a little while later I look on my phone - time shows 15-15 - to the second to 15-16, that hrs and mins - it is so impressive how that can be timed to 1 sec - 'look now' - amazing... That has happened several times to me now to 1 sec at important times - coincidence some will say, not me and many others here...

So anyway - on the way back from Wales we called in a church 20 miles from home to put flowers on mum in laws stone - and after my driving and while my wife is cleaning the stone, I sit at a beautiful circular new seat, recently built around a mature tree... So sitting and in prayer to God'Jesus'Holy Spirit - I looked up and thought, what are we going to do about this virus - I say we, because you reading now and I all involved - so we.... And suddenly a song comes into my mind - over and over...

''' Dreams can come true.... I checked it Gabrielle its a love song but powerful words.... You know you gotta have hope - You know you gotta be strong''' So the strong part is important, it seems - we shall see...

i'm going to start a new thread tomorrow about songs coming to mind... and by the way, the best holiday ive had in 67 yrs - so chilled out, people just glad to get away from what's going on in their minds at least... youngsters in their 30's with little kids who would normally walk straight past, were stopping for chat and a smile, thats so nice...
Old 06-11-2020, 06:57 PM
Suspended
Master
I was awake early this morning tinnitus ringing is up a notch, so I go into my SPC procedure, thats focusing on one object 10 seconds hold it, then again - usually silencing the mind in no time, and guidance comes in as in 'knowing something' immediately, but this morning nothing, or was there - because you don't always hear, and don't always know straight away as this proves to me...

So tins been niggling for a while this morning, its put me in a determined mood, it's annoying so I drag my my grumpy attitude system 'mind'body'spirit' and chuck it on the bike - and do you know the suns shining and people here in 2nd day of lockdown, you wouldn't know it - people everywhere getting kids to school many of them, and not a one good morning or a smile, which is unusual of recent times - many times things happen for a reason don't they - in this case no smiles for me this morning then this...

l rode through the park, then the collage and speak to my Tree Angels - put my hand to the tree, balancing on my bike and say good morning Angel, what a start to the day ive had...

I was telling the tree angels 'two trees' different places, i was saying I got up in a right grumpy mood - and when talking by the 2nd tree, I begin to realise, I think its all about this you know - bringing the thread back up again to remind people - those hippies knew a thing or two all those years ago - the go hug a tree lot...

I'll just say this to all here while it comes to mind - when you go about your day, its important as one of many things I learned from the great Paramahansa Yogananda - is keeping good company, is so important... I'll add this bit if you are high vibrational being, then being in bad/aggressive company 'dark energy' can hit you like a rocket launcher - I just wanted to remind people of that, so avoid arguments when possible...

So there I am at the first of two main/mature trees - and I say hello Angel how are you today, and good morning to you - and I say this because people don't know how to talk things over with an Angel as a friend, let alone remember to say good morning...

And do you know after the chats last bit back home, its like another world everyone smiling, and so many good mornings on the last stretch of road through the housing estate... its amazing how a day can develop, 'when you listen'...

I said to my Angels only last night - we caught up with everything at the moment, you got any plans for tomorrow, and yes this'll be it... You can't please everyone with something like this, but I hope some, or many will enjoy reading it - anyone struggling with something and finding a solution, go find a favorite tree to hug and have a chat - share some problems, some answers might come immediately, not in hearing, but knowing... have a good day/evening everyone...