Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-02-2016, 12:49 AM
Deactivated Account
Heart

There is tons of information out there about countless things as spiritual. 90% or greater imo.

There is not so much on the opening of the heart, rising of the kundalini and how it directly effects the nervous system.

This is very simple stuff. Its not rocket science and its not a unique experience.

When the heart opens and the kundalini rises a magical thing begins to happen. The human nervous system becomes activated by spirit.

This results in a joy in the body and a silence in the mind. The joy is not from the emotional body. It is from the nervous system.

Some refer to shakti as the joy. Silence as shiva.

The joy can have an intoxicating feel to it. You can feel the movement through the body.

The silence is like a peace in the mind. Its like there is nothing or not much extra activity going on. But the brain works fine.

The joy and silence live along side of preferences and emotions. Everything coexists.

Over time the joy and peace become established.

Once they have become established. Emotions and circumstances no longer can make it come and go. It becomes endless. Reguardless of anything and everything. Nor can you wish it away or turn it off.

Thats a basic out line. A million things can be said about it. But this is whats important imo. Hope this helps somebody whom may be experiencing a heart and kundalini awakening. Or is interested in the possibilities through meditation and or some other practice for energetic decelopement.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 15-02-2016, 12:54 AM
Master
Seems you more clearer now in your articulation.

Perhaps the other thread helped release this in that shared space.

Sounds good to me.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 15-02-2016, 01:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Seems you more clearer now in your articulation.

Perhaps the other thread helped release this in that shared space.

Sounds good to me.

Its a different topic. The last one was about the experience i was having during a par of the process. This thread is an outline of whats going on and the result. I would of outlined it the same years ago. But thanks

Wherever I May Roam
Old 15-02-2016, 01:23 AM
Master
Its all related and the more you integrate in everyway its noticeable.

I notice this in myself in this way. And I am noticing it in your own process of sharing.

Your adding things to things and making more out of things that were once as they were building and sharing a much more expanded picture. Where as previously you were not doing this.

That seems to be the natural path of going deeper. Integrating everything back to emptiness and completeness.

So don't be deterred by my noticing. I just notice this because I notice these things in myself. It seems the more open you are to your own process in a shared space everything flows in to show us more.

Even though they say less is best, more makes less possible. And less makes more possible. So it goes...

But getting back to the topic, the heart of things often opens up the heart in everyway of itself to clear out the heart back to understanding and compassion.

So I do understand what your sharing now, more clearly in terms of the bigger picture that was being conveyed as ego death around one issue of being laughed at and being taken seriously and not being laughed and not taking things to serious.

Allowing all aspects of pain to subside back to emptiness and not engage in it but allow it to move your through to joy of being you.

So now in reading through this, it would be more about what I call real ego death, real silence, real awareness and real heartfelt connection.

All of which comes into this picture your now showing.

All of which allows you to keep on keeping on without any need to defend your view as you know it to be and feel.

Sourcing ones infinite nature and flow. I suppose you could say. :0

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 15-02-2016, 01:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Its all related and the more you integrate in everyway its noticeable.

I notice this in myself in this way. And I am noticing it in your own process of sharing.

Your adding things to things and making more out of things that were once as they were building and sharing a much more expanded picture. Where as previously you were not doing this.

That seems to be the natural path of going deeper. Integrating everything back to emptiness and completeness.

So don't be deterred by my noticing. I just notice this because I notice these things in myself. It seems the more open you are to your own process in a shared space everything flows in to show us more.

Even though they say less is best, more makes less possible. And less makes more possible. So it goes...

Anything is possihle. Heres some of the things i have been saying while i have been here.

Everything dissolves into the bliss. Everything dissolves into the intoxicating joy. Shakti and shiva supercede emotions and circumstances. The bliss and silence are indestructible. The intoxicating joy become endless.

To be honest. I like shakti and shiva supercede emotions and circumstances. Since it says it all in one sentence. But thats just my opinion

Wherever I May Roam
Old 15-02-2016, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Anything is possihle. Heres the things i have been saying since i have been here.

Everything dissolves into the bliss. Everything dissolves into the intoxicating joy. Shakti and shiva supercede emotions and circumstances. The bliss and silence are indestructible. The intoxicating joy become endless.

To be honest. I like shakti and shiva supercede emotions and circumstances. Since it says it all in one sentence. But thats just my opinion

It is all there to experience and use, if your aware of this.

And yes anything is possible in the whole nature of life and being you.

For some everything might dissolve, for others it doesn't and may not while alive.

So the nature of deepening into your own bliss, often opens up a balance that doesn't need to address it one way or another.

Just being aware, present and alive, being yourself.

Aware and opening up as you can and are able.

So for those opening their heart, it can be both painful and difficult. Or in your case riding the wave of bliss and joy. For another in the gutter and homeless without food it becomes a whole other story and process. :)

So even as you show this, I would just add that awareness of others is important to the whole stream of states we can access and believe are the way to do things.

So heart matters in this way open me to go deeper and become aware of more in regard to heart awakenings and energy shifting and moving itself.

Each one showing a way but not necessarily the way it has to be. Or will be of course.

Old 15-02-2016, 02:04 AM
Master
So as you say it is not rocket science I agree, its a deeper reflective understanding of all life and hearts, broken, collapsed and laying on the floor of despair.

It may appear very simplistic riding the wave of love and joy. Every experience is unique my heart knows this.

Those people trapped, its a much deeper and difficult process of opening and letting go. And love and joy itself can often feel very painful for them if it flows in the way they are not use to feeling.

For the homeless man on the street who relies on his drugs and bottle to keep him sustained, his bliss and joy become his tools of dependence. So you make him smile wider when you give him his bottle over food, love or joy. He wants his own joy his way. Not our way.

So this way you show becomes once again a very sensitive subject that requires deeper awareness of itself and others as they are.

We can model our way, but the way is not our way. And I suppose in heart matters this is important to show too in the way your showing as a way.

Old 15-02-2016, 02:39 AM
Deactivated Account
I agree. My personal experience was like going through rougu experiejced to get to the bliss. For me only the outline is simple. What i meant. But mayybe somebody elses experience isnt rough. But easy

Wherever I May Roam
Old 15-02-2016, 02:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
I agree. My personal experience was like going through rougu experiejced to get to the bliss. For me only the outline is simple. What i meant. But mayybe somebody elses experience isnt rough. But easy

I imagine it depends on much of how connected one manages to stay in their earliest foundations being laid. I mean I know a few people who never lost their connection and knowing how to be in their essence throughout life, but I do know that the experience of this life was something beyond that alone that they had to walk through as one. So for them this knowing you hold, was not as simple to stay in as life entered the picture.They still had to endure through a measure of separation and life experiences to deepen that and their own essence as one source and continue to do so.

So even as we hold source in the way you outline. Or approach it in this way you show, the experiences of life cannot be avoided and will open process no matter how connected you might be aware of in yourself as complete and whole and what you know can be.

Its really only the beginning of life in everyway of you and your experiences. there is no order in which we choose this to play out. Life becomes the order itself in everyway life is.

Old 15-02-2016, 10:54 AM
Knower
hey running, thanks for sharing, it resonates with me as I am working on the heart as well. It might be the most important part of our body. A catalyst of wonderful things, if you will. They say that the 'new era' we just entered is the era of the heart, and that this is why there is lots of heart healing going on right now.