Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-10-2021, 05:51 PM
Deactivated Account
It's an interesting description and I understand the reasoning but it would be just as simple to describe him as "a psychic and a medium".

It's actually the first time I've 'heard' anyone justify the term 'psychic medium' and I accept it's offered in good faith BUT I can't help but think that it enables practitioners who can not provide mediumship to describe themselves similarly. Then the term risks becoming confusing unless there's a clear explanation that psychic reading / counseling / empathy is NOT a demonstration of mediumship and survival.

But, then, I'm an insufferable purist who likes words to be clear and understandable. blessings
Old 08-11-2021, 08:31 PM
Master
I know I wanted to develop more in my mediumship I do
Do I Know It The Open Circle I had a spirit it was so funny I could not turn him properly for laughing at his spirit it was hard to keep my laughing when somebody was getting a serious message of the mediums it open circle
I was trying to keep my laughing in put up hard because i this is spirit kept making me laugh
I ended up bringing him home with me I know want to turn my friends from the church it's mediums bring their spirits home they do I know I have done a few times
But my friend had to go to her house cleaned by my other medium friends but it's friends of mine too
It feels good to know I am a normal person at last just gift it just didn't realise I'll give that I was so Gifted
Like myself there's quite a few mediums like myself dyslexia they can write something then commit mumbo-jumbo but no tie pin with a mic is much easier
Plus when you get the rated a lot better now they do
Do sometimes I've had a foul mouth spirit and I might know I can't say that I get a church I'll get kicked at
I know the other week it was so what a spirit made me feel drunk because it was putting on me I felt drunk without alcohol as soon as I let them go I felt again server again
I hope this makes sense

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-11-2021, 08:38 PM
Deactivated Account
dream jo - You should never bring home a spirit you haven't invited.

Learning to close down is vital and needs to be learned from the very beginning.

You need to be in charge of yourself and not allow spirit companions to do as they please around you.
Old 08-11-2021, 09:03 PM
Master
I know but I couldn't give him off because the service I just ended but I'm making sure I will give him off next week I will will I will try and hold on the link as much as I can
Another one of my friend does what I do before she was a church and comes back from church Burns sage for protection because I do do plus I light one of my protection candles two protection I do because my friend it's medium it told my other friend it is medium as well to burn sage for protection I do do which is one of the best protector I know

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-11-2021, 09:15 PM
Administrator
I would like to Reiterate what Bobjob has said about closing down.

this is very important to learn how to open up and close down.

Namaste
Old 08-11-2021, 10:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
I know but I couldn't give him off because the service I just ended but I'm making sure I will give him off next week I will will I will try and hold on the link as much as I can

Do take care, dream jo.