Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 07-11-2014, 03:48 AM
Experiencer
Bunny What do they Mean?

Hello,

I'm not used to the Rider-Waite tarot, and do not know what they mean.
I did a reading today on what the situation between me and a guy will be like in the future. This is what they showed me:
  1. Ten of Cups
  2. Page of Coins
  3. Knight of Coins
  4. Two of Wands
  5. King of Coins
  6. Six of Cups
  7. Six of Coins
  8. Two of Coins
  9. Four of Swords
  10. Four of Cups
  11. Temperance

A lot of coins and cups, to me, show that emotions are high, but that I really need to find balance. Especially with Temperance?
It's not a bad situation, I take, from this reading. I get that things will nor be so turbulent. Perhaps not so much change between us.

Any help is much appreciate. :)
Old 07-11-2014, 12:08 PM
sunbeam

Hello Zephillo, what spread did you do by the way?
Old 07-11-2014, 03:11 PM
Experiencer
Hello sunbeam,

The spread I used was the 11 card Celtic Cross.
Old 08-11-2014, 03:47 AM
Master

You should at least try to learn the meanings - if you go to Biddy Tarot it will help you in a fun way to learn lots

It would depend on how you laid them out - some people use card #3 as the foundation of the reading and put it below the first two. Other people put card #3 above cards 1 and 2 and it represents something else.

I've not seen an eleven card Celtic Cross - it's always been 10 cards.
Old 08-11-2014, 05:22 AM
Experiencer
I guess I should've stated that I am practicing with them, but I'm not so familiar with them. I have done tarot readings, but only with oracle cards that have less cards than the traditional tarot, and whose meanings may be similar, but are different. I did put my own interpretation of what I thought they meant from what I've learned from them so far. And yes, I researched the meaning before asking for help. Sometimes you still get a big "?" even when you know the meanings.

Try Googling the spread. There are many spread samples online.