Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 09-04-2017, 04:06 PM
Experiencer
Reoccuring cards in same position

Hello,

I had this peculiar thing happen to me last night. I got two cards in the same position for different readings.
A few days ago, I asked about things regarding my love life, and last night I asked about the situation between myself and someone else.
For both readings I got The Magician in the future position and Two of Wands in the Outcome. No other card repeated, but for both there were more wands that appeared.

To me both these cards talk about personal power coming from talent/creativity.
For me they say that self-inspiration is about to happen. Independence?
Seeing as they landed in the same position, the message I'm getting is "Listen." But I'm not so sure if what I'm reading is right.

Any opinions on the matter?
Old 14-04-2017, 06:57 PM
Newbie ;)

hello
I run into the same problem when I try to read myself, that's why I have other people read me to get a different perspective. the way you are reading the is correct in my point of view make what you want out of it.
Old 14-04-2017, 06:58 PM
Newbie ;)

hello
I run into the same problem when I try to read myself, that's why I have other people read me to get a different perspective. the way you are reading the is correct in my point of view, so make what you want out of it.
Old 14-04-2017, 09:20 PM
55Degrees

Only you know exactly what you were asking of the cards at the time and how they related to the rest of the spread.
If that is what you felt the cards were telling you, then that is your message.