Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 06:37 AM
Shadowside

to be truthful i'm ashamed to be human. Priests molesting children, Murder treated like an everday normal occurence, People more worried about what's on tv over what's happening to the earth, cruelty, brutality, death, destruction, these are the sins of everyday and they infest us all. No escape no room to breath. It digusts me. The human race needs a wake up call, and I intend to give it to them. Come hell or high water.

All the rest of you have done is to argue against me. No proof of anything you speak of.
Just pretty words iced around putdowns, but not single one of you have actually done anything to stop the degradation of the veil, all of you are just talk, neither a help or a hinderance, Every person finds this idea as selfish, childish and evil but not a single one of you actually assits the veil that you defend in your arguements, This veil is on the verge of failure but none of you actually want to fix it. no you're just content to sit and wait until it is to late, for the clock is already ticking, and it's moving faster than you think.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:51 AM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
to be truthful i'm ashamed to be human. Priests molesting children, Murder treated like an everday normal occurence, People more worried about what's on tv over what's happening to the earth, cruelty, brutality, death, destruction, these are the sins of everyday and they infest us all. No escape no room to breath. It digusts me. The human race needs a wake up call, and I intend to give it to them. Come hell or high water.

Clearly, you only see the negative side of humanity.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:27 AM
Lucuno

Dude, what your doing is just as bad as a perv forcing himself onto a Innocent person (Aka Rape). Forcing yourself onto humanity with this veil thing is just as bad as that. So yes, your being just as bad as your "enemies", how to say it? Your becoming your worst enemy without seeing it.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:41 AM
Sangress

Shadowside, what you have said is the illogical equivalent of saying that all humans are the same, horrible creatures, and therefore you must be ashamed to be human.

There are good people in the world, and there is no point in feeling responsible or ashamed for what you consider to be other peoples misbehavior.

Take responsibility for your own behavior, not the rest of humanities.

You can try and maybe succeed in changing the world, but you cannot change the nature of humanity, that is up to each individual to accomplish.

Also, I and others do not help the "Viel" because it does not need help.

It is not breaking down at all and everyone can see that.....that is, everyone but you.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Shadowside

You see the problem is there's a million different evil nasty thing going on at one time, but only a small handful of good things. humanities good is outweighed by evil.
At this point sangress, you go ahead a live in your happy dreamland where nothing violent or evil goes on and the veil is colored in rainbow pastels, while I live in the real world. Maybe, when the veil is in tatters lying at your feet, you'll realize that I was right and your happy idealic world never existed in the first place. I might be alone on my veil beliefs on this site, but I have similar conversasions, around the net and I'm not the only one working to undermine the veil. Nor am I the only one to know that its close to collapse.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Jules

Ok guys, can I remind you all of SF's rule please

Respect: Please respect other member’s and their beliefs, opinions, and views at all times. Abuse and abusive posts (of any nature) will not be tolerated. Breaches of this ruling will result in posts being removed, warnings and if continued, DA. Mocking, and belittling other members also counts as disrespect.

Thank you.
Jules
SF Moderator
Old 09-12-2010, 07:44 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
All the rest of you have done is to argue against me. No proof of anything you speak of.
Just pretty words iced around putdowns, but not single one of you have actually done anything to stop the degradation of the veil, all of you are just talk, neither a help or a hinderance, Every person finds this idea as selfish, childish and evil but not a single one of you actually assits the veil that you defend in your arguements, This veil is on the verge of failure but none of you actually want to fix it. no you're just content to sit and wait until it is to late, for the clock is already ticking, and it's moving faster than you think.

You posted your plan on a forum. A public place for all to see. What did you expect? Personally, I give you a little credit for actually continuously taking part in your argument. Because I certainly don't claim to know the answers to all the worlds mysteries, someone elses belief is as valid as mine, it is worth a good poke or two.

Truly the clock is ticking, it always has been. This is nothing new. Many people are aware of this but are also aware that this is not our fault nor our cause to deal with- what is, simply, is. Your reality and your world are different from ever other trilllion human beings on the planet. Learning to respect the world for that which it is, for the beauty of the Earth is where healing will come from in the human race.

But also, I disagree with you that humans are disgusting. Your own hatred and contempt for it seems to be what is fueling this. In every human we share the same essence but we rarely find it; the world has been led to believe the material is all there is and we have accustomed to striving off of money, power, status, fame, and greed.. It's unfortunate, and I can understand why you would want to change this. But it can be no other way right now. That is why it is the way it is.

There's an innate understanding and power in this world most overlook, and it is resting in their own minds. A lot of people call it God. You don't need to be enlightened to find it, and you certainly don't need to break anything in the process, maybe except one's own beliefs. Beliefs are like eggshells, they crack when they are brought upon with strong pressure. But there's more than just the shell..

It's more than just a veil you're trying to take down. In my humble opinion.. It's you.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Sangress

Quote:
You see the problem is there's a million different evil nasty thing going on at one time, but only a small handful of good things. humanities good is outweighed by evil.
At this point sangress, you go ahead a live in your happy dreamland where nothing violent or evil goes on and the veil is colored in rainbow pastels, while I live in the real world. Maybe, when the veil is in tatters lying at your feet, you'll realize that I was right and your happy idealic world never existed in the first place. I might be alone on my veil beliefs on this site, but I have similar conversasions, around the net and I'm not the only one working to undermine the veil. Nor am I the only one to know that its close to collapse.

I've come from the cess pits of the spiritual world, I know how "evil" the non-physical can get. So, before you judge me to be an air-head, try looking again.

No conversations and plans you have with others is going to change the true reality of the situation.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Shadowside

I don't how explain it more clearly sangress. Here's my plan as Simply as i can describe it, I KNOW FOR A FACT that the veil has weak points, Many people know this aswell, it's a topic on almost every metaphyscial website, I have seen these weak points with my own eyes, they are caused by an unknown factor, And i'm going to try and determine what's causing the veils weak points, and then i'm going to use that knowledge to damage or destroy the veil in a controlled environment. If my first idea doesn't work I'm going to use a stone that is the complete opposite of what i'm doing now. Then if that fails, i'll move on to thought contructs, And if that fails I'll go back to the drawing board, and try and map out the veils holes better, and determine if there placement and location is random or not. That is the reality of the situation.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:56 PM
Shadowside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I never said it could not be damaged or worn thin. I just said it was pointless because it's not any kind of separating construct at all.
Going back over the conversation i see that you contridicted yourself, interesting.
Closed Thread