Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 15-06-2013, 04:45 AM
Iskandar

Where and when do you see it?
Old 01-07-2013, 08:08 PM
Angelstar

l often see a golden and a red dragon when l do vision journeys Dragons represent a very high and powerful universal energy.They are connected to the higher levels of Universal Energy,they represent the Mystical side of our nature.You could be entering into a new step in you spiritual Evolution,and the dragon has come to help,don't show fear,let the dragon guid you.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:45 PM
Master

Dragons
Dragons often radiate a very strong presence. Their soul heart is bright, and often large enough to encompass many.
They have the ability to alter their appearance along with their color, in order for others to feel more comfortable with them. They have the same connections we do, and can be aware of it just as much as we can. Because of how often many of them are conscious of their ability to connect we and realize they are already One, they are viewed as more in touch and closer to the higher universal energies. However, we are already there, just as much as they are.
Follow them only if your heart rings you towards doing so, there's no rush, the dragons know already of free will, and will be there for eternity. However, in your path towards the truth, they are simply a walk passing by and thus not taking it to, you will pass and eventually your highest self will remap rather than work backwards. Either way you will reach the next truth, and they may spur you towards some or slow your pace towards others. It all depends on what you are seeking now.
Dragons are quite fun to encounter in our reality, often filled with beautiful emotions and invoking our own, or something that leaves us with thoughts that there may be more than we thought we knew- for some- while for others it is a common part of their truth and thus reality. I've personally had many encounters with dragons ;) and continue to

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 02-07-2013, 01:12 AM
Mazulu

If I saw a black dragon during meditation or astral projection, I would ask it if it intended to eat me.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:45 PM
Master

yes, this dragon must like me a lot.........because I have seen it numerous times since this thread was started. =)

just saw it the other night!

shadedragon or anybody, could you tell me what have the dragons helped you with or why do the dragons like us?

is there a certain reason why they're around us?
Old 03-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Guide

I am pretty sure we are currious about them just as much as they are currious about us. I mean why not explore every other place and meet new people? Or maybe they want to help us or something, or maybe they want help. Like hugs o.o I'd totally hug them if they are down.

I think there's a dragon that comes around often for fun! I hug him and pet him and we watch shows together. I even read a book to him today :) and before falling asleep I am pretty sure it was him chewin on my ear and breathing and growling in my ear! Non menacing like but still it was real loud and a bit annoying but super fun. I am pretty sure he was also tackling me while I was trying to sleep... Or something idk, just know something was raming into my back while I was almost asleep! Not super hard but enough to jar me out of my nap!

Idk what dragons do for me but I do love to hug them! And touch them and I do hope I can get some awesome stories from them. Since they "live" for such long periods of time and are supposed to be wise, I am pretty sure they have tons of cool stories in their heads. I would totally love to pick their brains of cool stories.

Pretty sure they are like any other creature out there :) mischievous playful and helpful in their own way! And definitely want to communicate but I can't speak for all. all I know is that I Them! And I want to make them all giggle and smile! And share stories :) I am pretty sure they can teach us lots of things. Like how to shield or energy work. But idk never asked for that. I just asked them to behave in my house and to protect me when I feel scared.
Old 25-07-2017, 10:27 PM
Seeker

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who's been seeing a black dragon with red eyes. I was so frightened when I first saw it and it's energy was intense. Every time I saw it I thought it was evil and I have always beem frightened of red eyes. I'm slowly learning not to be afraid and I've always wondered why it kept showing itself to me.

I always saw the face with a red slit eye. I also experienced feeling dragon energy every time I had dragon statues in the house or wore dragon necklaces.
Old 25-07-2017, 11:01 PM
Master
I just saw this resurrected thread...something came to mind; a game that I once was a master of...Yu-Gi-Oh!

Red-Eyes Black Dragon is a card belonging to Joinichi (Joey) and its counterpart is the Blue-Eyes White Dragon that belongs to Kaiba.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Templar
blak dragon for me is a totem of the black magician, as in the Hitler sort of magic, its the nastiest form of evil
...and of course, the Black Magician was Yami Yugi's signature card.

I had a Yami Bakura deck and my signature card was the Dark Necrophia (hence where my forum's user-name originates).

Here is Red-Eyes in full glory: