Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-03-2013, 06:18 AM
Master
Just In Case You Forgot

You are all there IS, you are pure Being, pure Love, pure Consciousness. Yes you are also the mind body organism, but don't get caught in the trap that you are the mind body separate from all else, you as pure Consciousness made you, the mind body. You were made so as to enjoy your creations, you made everything that you can see, the stars, the planets, the sun, you made it all. Never let anyone tell you that you are not all there IS, for this is a lie, this is the lie that has kept so many from truly knowing their place within the Cosmos. This lie was started by no other than the mind, or the ego, the ego is nothing but an illusion.

This illusion made by the ego has grown into all sorts of traps, the biggest being religion. Religion will have you believing in all sorts of ideas constructed by its master the ego, it will lead you on a path that leads nowhere, for where could you go ?, you are already there, you are already that which you are chasing.

All we need to do is to realize this, to remember who we are, for we have forgotten, so I made this thread to remind you who you truly are, I do hope you remember, if you haven't remembered already. To you who have remembered, welcome back, welcome to who we truly are, welcome to who you truly are my kindred friends in Consciousness.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Master
Old 09-03-2013, 11:44 AM
Sourcerer

Thumbs up

I deeply appreciate this gift, my friend. A deep breath of fresh air. Excellent reminders!!

Blessings
Old 09-03-2013, 02:58 PM
Thank you, psycho....keep reminding us.
Xxoo

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-03-2013, 07:38 PM
Master
Ah, the nostagic reminiscence of enlightenment!
Old 09-03-2013, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
You are all there IS, you are pure Being, pure Love, pure Consciousness. Yes you are also the mind body organism, but don't get caught in the trap that you are the mind body separate from all else, you as pure Consciousness made you, the mind body. You were made so as to enjoy your creations, you made everything that you can see, the stars, the planets, the sun, you made it all. Never let anyone tell you that you are not all there IS, for this is a lie, this is the lie that has kept so many from truly knowing their place within the Cosmos. This lie was started by no other than the mind, or the ego, the ego is nothing but an illusion.

This illusion made by the ego has grown into all sorts of traps, the biggest being religion. Religion will have you believing in all sorts of ideas constructed by its master the ego, it will lead you on a path that leads nowhere, for where could you go ?, you are already there, you are already that which you are chasing.

All we need to do is to realize this, to remember who we are, for we have forgotten, so I made this thread to remind you who you truly are, I do hope you remember, if you haven't remembered already. To you who have remembered, welcome back, welcome to who we truly are, welcome to who you truly are my kindred friends in Consciousness.

I made everything we see? Really? The stars, planets, sun? Really? I am all there is? Really? The mind has had me fooled in an effort to lie to me for some reason? Really? I was made for the purpose of enjoying my creation? Really? I am pure consciousness? Really? I use to know alll this and then forgot it? Really?

Really?

Nice story...................I enjoyed it. Now back to reality.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I made everything we see? Really? The stars, planets, sun? Really? I am all there is? Really? The mind has had me fooled in an effort to lie to me for some reason? Really? I was made for the purpose of enjoying my creation? Really? I am pure consciousness? Really? I use to know alll this and then forgot it? Really?

Really?

Nice story...................I enjoyed it. Now back to reality.
That's Ok my friend, wherever you make your bed, that is where you will lie.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks Psychoslice lovely post.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Master
Thanks Starbuck, ....there are many who cannot except that they are already there, they want something to cling to, something to make it all worth while. This again is the ego trying its hardest to keep alive. Many of us believe that we need the ego, yes in a way we do, but we must not forget that we are not the ego itself, the ego only represents or conditioning, such as or name, personality and all else that makes up who we are are as the mind body organism.

But we are not the mind body, just like we are not the part that we play in a movie, the actor represents your true SELF, if the actor forgets that he is just the actor, he then gets so involved with he movie that we is making, he believes that he is the movie.

This is what is happening throughout the world, we have forgotten who we are, we have fallen asleep and because of this our ego has taken first place in our life. There is nothing wrong with having a name, a personality and all else, but when we forget that that is not who we truly are, we then lose our life to nothing more than a dream, a false dream.

Yes its time to WAKE UP !, and live your life the way it should be, the way you wanted it to be when you allowed yourself to be born, take your true position in life and live for the first time. Enjoy all that you have made, share the love that you truly are, for this is your life, I welcome you back to you.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:34 PM
silent whisper

Reminders are wonderful connections in a reality where the plug needs to be pulled often...:) Nice reminder and connection pyschoslice.