Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 02-06-2014, 06:56 AM
yumi14

The absolute ONLY good thing that has come of my life are my children. If I went back in time, I would be afraid they wouldn't be here.

If there were a 100% guarantee that they would still be here with me if I went back in time, then an absolute yes, I would go back and correct the mistakes I made so we would all be happy together.
Old 04-06-2014, 07:31 PM
Experiencer

I would like to "pop" into my own past life selves, each of them in turn. Maybe not my death, but some pivotal point in that life that would bring more understanding of who I was, who I am now, and the person I might become.
Old 04-06-2014, 07:38 PM
elisi

hannah gave you good advice. everything that crosses your path is for a reason.

and if you feel bad about how you treated your mom-TELL HER. it's not too late.

good luck on your journey.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:29 PM
Experiencer

As you get older, sometimes you wish you could go back in time. There are a few things that I would change if I went back in time (Of course this is after the fact).
Old 07-06-2014, 11:37 PM
UnicornRedefinesButt

I used to have internal "wishes" for bringing My childhood full of magic and foolishness back to life, where I can just do My thing (whether or not it makes sense), but then getting older, people just start pushing All of these expectations onto us so that society can move towards mechanical-ends for advancing working-progress. I just don't subscribe to that idea, since it's more fun to play around in Storybook-land and turn pages Away from World-revolutions!
Old 14-06-2014, 02:09 AM
Experiencer

I find as I get older, I think about things that I did when I was younger. I tried to focus on the positive memories.
Old 17-06-2014, 04:38 PM
*Elsa*

Seems like you have learned a lot because of it. And you are now the person you are because of it. You would react in a different way to people with the same history if you would not have gone through these experiences. It brought you deeper to the person you realy are.
Old 24-07-2014, 11:23 PM
anon5

I think I'd just start by going back as far as possible and just enjoy my childhood, innocence, and my loved ones who are now gone. Later, when I reached my late teens, I would then decide after much prayer what else I would change. But in the beginning, I would just concentrate more in spending grateful time with my grandparents.

Of course I couldn't tell anyone who or when I really was. That would bother me and folks closest would notice a marked change and comment, especially when they caught me working calculus problems at age three.

Mostly, I would bask in just being with them again.
Old 01-09-2014, 04:28 AM
SkywalkerStoryteller

LiveLaughLove, I really like your observations. You have gone back in time, in just recognizing and acknowledging your childhood mistakes. I trust you've shared these feelings with your mom, she would appreciate it I'm sure. As for me, when I was in fifth grad I came up with the thought that I always was and always will be. It seems the older we get the more time flows and events of our youth and childhood can seem like yesterday. I also believe in reincarnation and sometimes wonder if we do return in an earlier time.
Old 02-09-2014, 01:27 AM
Ascender
I guess I would,but if I had a time machine I'd much rather head to the future! I'll head to the year 3000 and see what they have!