Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-05-2022, 02:00 AM
traceyacey12

Does spirituality negate all evil in the world?

Do you think that spirituality in all its forms (that we are really one and so on) negates that the world needs fixing? How do you reconcile the two?

Thanks for your help :)
Old 13-05-2022, 03:03 AM
Experiencer
I don't see spirituality and the world needing fixing as that intimately tied together. My job is "fixing" me. "Fixing" the world's above my pay grade.

I think each of us grows "spiritually" in our own way, and the best thing we can do is facilitate that growth. Some people try and fix the world instead, and I think that's a bit misguided. Not terrible by any means, but first they need to "fix" themselves. People rarely do that. They often prefer to "fix" others. That's not spiritual. That's power and control.

We're just people. We don't even see "the big picture". As history shows, fixing the world tends to create more problems. Clearly we're not qualified to fix it.
Old 13-05-2022, 04:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Do you think that spirituality in all its forms (that we are really one and so on) negates that the world needs fixing? How do you reconcile the two?

Yeah, the world deffos needs fixing but I don't think spirituality is what's going to fix it. Imo only love can fix what's broken.

Peace, love and unity.
One people's.
utopia
Old 13-05-2022, 04:56 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Yeah, the world deffos needs fixing but I don't think spirituality is what's going to fix it. Imo only love can fix what's broken.

Isn't spirituality about love though, ultimately?
Old 13-05-2022, 05:00 AM
Master
Quote:

Once you let go of the term ‘fixing’ there’s an understanding through the spiritual process that being a model of what you are (through spirituality) naturally infuses into the world that creation. So if your life process is to build an awareness of of the world through oneness, then that’s your piece. It’s up to you to find that balance. Sometimes it’s just about taking care of the world around you as you can. By that I mean living from a spiritual awareness builds that world naturally and that ripples naturally.

Spirituality is self loving into being that just is.

It’s not just about love, it’s about loving kindness, compassion and inclusiveness.

People generally don’t want to love their enemy, but eventually we learn through spirituality your enemy can be your greatest teacher.
Old 13-05-2022, 05:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Isn't spirituality about love though, ultimately?
We have to look at the commonalitys between us in order to fix what is broken.
Spirituality will never do that only love can because that's all we have in common, love. It's what 99.9% of us want and/or need.

Love utopia
Old 13-05-2022, 06:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
I think each of us grows "spiritually" in our own way, and the best thing we can do is facilitate that growth. Some people try and fix the world instead, and I think that's a bit misguided.
Couldn't agree more, well said. The external world and all the issues we see in human civilisation are simply a reflection of our internal reality, so if we get the inside right, that's reflected in our external reality. But people usually get it backwards, which is understandable - it's kind of how we're wired, spiritual growth does tend to be a very counter-instinctual process.

I'm in full agreement with Ramana Maharshi when he said that our greatest gift to the world is our own awakening, because when we're fully awake we act with love, compassion, and wisdom - we're no longer REacting from a place of fear, anger, hatred, a sense of lack, etc.
Old 13-05-2022, 09:25 AM
Master
As Abraham Hicks always says: the world doesn't need fixing, nothing in the world is broken.
All is in Divine Order.
Some even say that we're ahead of schedule concerning ascension.

I don't understand why you -and many others on here- speak of 'evil'.
The fact that some are stuck in lower energies still doesn't mean they're evil. Some people here should do some research to learn the difference between evil and negative and/or lower energies.
The subject evil gets thrown in way too often and shouldn't have a place at all in a forum like this.

In any case, the fact that many are still in lower energy -3D- has to do with where we come from and has provided a learning curve for mankind. We fell deep after Atlantis and it was up to us -and thousands of Lightworkers that came in from all over the Universe to assist- to get out of that and to make our way again to 5D. Which is what we are doing.
Many are very well on their way to 5D but... a group will remain in 3D.
This is because as a Soul they're not here to ascend, they're here to experience what it's like to live the 3D.
So not everyone will move away from the 3D, most will though.

Then there's a large group that has recently awakened (still going through that as we speak) to get ready to start moving toward the 5D. But... since their awakening happened so fast, unlike the forerunners that had maybe 10-20 yrs to go through it, they are afraid. They feel the change, but they're not stable on their feet and cannot fathom what is going to happen, what is happening.
Out of fear many of these people latch on to the old and resist. This is a very large group. They will get there eventually, but the phase they're going through now is difficult for them.
That's why it's important for the ones that have already progressed beyond that stage to hold the energies stable. They do that by tuning into love and positivity as much as possible. That way they create a solid platform of the new which makes it easier for this fearful group to wobble but to find their way through regardless.
I am one of these people, the Lightworkers that have been awakened for quite some time now, for me 15+ years.
As for the ones that are part of the newly awakened... this is mostly still an unconscious process. They've awakened about 1-2 yrs ago only, so they're on a roller-coaster ride.

As you can see nothing wrong, nothing 'evil', nothing bad, nothing that needs fixing.
All part of the plan and all is sorting itself out beautifully.
Old 13-05-2022, 09:56 AM
Guide

Well explained FairyCrystal.

ps,I'm one of the forerunners but thanks to this forum,I'm getting there.
Old 13-05-2022, 01:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Some good answers thus far. It is about self first, not someone else. There are certain truths and realizations in the question for sure. I acknowledge it. Don't think only in terms of solely the present as two are a whole. Present has not been reached. It's about change. We even talk about enlightenment and awakening. It's kinda automatic isn't it over all cycles. We choose how long to suffer. Spirituality does not negate change, it includes it. As one becomes more spiritual a person will leave others behind. All move forward at their own pace. Some may not even want to leave. In this world we have created our wishes.

Is there in fact a plan? What about karma, it's not about good or bad, just change. Imagine soul having to look back at this.