Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 19-04-2022, 08:19 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
The way I look at ego is a self that is affected by experience, and since acted on by the world, it reacts in kind and thereby effects the world.
According to Jung the ego is "A sense of I am," while the self 'contains' the ego and its 'contents' and the unconscious and its 'contents'. The unconscious and the ego are in a symbiotic relationship, essentially, and what we experience of the outside world is not the outside world itself but our unconscious response to it. It's the unconscious that's in the driving seat while 'we' are on the back seat. Ego is the 'end product' while the experiencer and the experienced are one and the same.

Our sense of time comes from the ego, the ego is differentiated consciousness and it's the ego that differentiates each moment from the previous. And projects into what we call the future. Say hello to karma as the ego tries to join the dots between reward/punishment and causation incidents.

Jung based his model of the ego on the Ahamkara and his model of the self on the Atman. If you go exploring into how the Ahamkara is formed you'll find all kinds of psychology in Sanskrit. Jung also gained high praise from the hierarchy of Advaita Vedanta for essentially Westernising Eastern philosophy/religion. Regardless of what so many Spiritual people will tell you, the science and the Spirituality are one and the same.

We all have our motivations and reasons, and of course how much the koala can bear. But behind it all are the reasons we respond or react.
Old 19-04-2022, 10:05 AM
Master

I solved the problem of how to create good karma. Basically you just need to put your attention out to find or create good karma. Nothing special. Road clears itself.

A quicker method is to connect with a deity and ask it what you can do for it. When you do something in someone’s favor that helps.

It has little to do with belief or LOA. It’s just you need to have a positive intention and the universe helps you achieve it. Also deities are usually welcoming help.
Much kindness,

CW
Old 24-04-2022, 10:57 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I solved the problem of how to create good karma.
Just define it as good karma, it's really that simple. You are the one that creates it so you can create something to suit you, or your own monster.
Old 24-04-2022, 06:09 PM
Master

That’s what you believe. I’m free to form my own opinion, and so I will.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 25-04-2022, 09:29 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
That’s what you believe. I’m free to form my own opinion, and so I will.
It's not what I believe, it's psychology. And by the way, you don't form your own opinion - and that's both psychology and Spirituality.
Old 25-04-2022, 11:00 AM
Master

Greenslade,

That’s your opinion. You can’t decide for me what to believe.

And it’s weird btw. Last time I checked humans were still intelligent and can perfectly form an opinion. It’s probably a matter of perspective anyway
Old 25-04-2022, 11:35 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
That’s your opinion. You can’t decide for me what to believe.
It being my opinion is your opinion, and if you read what I said you'd realise that I didn't actually tell you what to believe. That is the reality you are creating and none of it is real. I reiterated what Buddha said and what psychology and Spirituality has to say on the matter.

So I'll say t again, you can believe anything you like but since this is a thread about karma, there are also karmic effects in what you believe and they are dictated by your reasons. You create the reasons, you create the karma and you create the reality that you live with. What the OP tells me is that you're having difficulty coming to terms with what you have created, because you create what is either positive or negative karma. That has always been my point, that positive and negative are your creations - specifically via the differentiated consciousness of the Jungian ego.

If you want positive karma, tell yourself its positive.
Old 25-04-2022, 12:07 PM
Master

I had solved the difficulty with karma and I didn’t need to agree with you for that. I still don’t believe I can just decide about karma being positive or negative.
And that’s fine by me.

Maybe I was too much assuming you tried to put me into a mold. Maybe you’re not like that. I’m sorry if I was agitated because I perceived your messages wrong.
So my excuses if I was a bit defensive while it wasn’t required.

Much kindness,

CW

Edit: Please don’t take the first part of this too badly. It’s just a way I currently word things
Old 25-04-2022, 09:10 PM
Take a break guys. Closed for a little bit.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-04-2022, 11:31 PM
Administrator
Everyone has their own opinions this post is getting heated so it will stay closed.

Namaste
Closed Thread