Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-03-2022, 12:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Time & Incarnation Question

Do you think it is possible to reincarnate into the past?

The common understanding is that Time is experienced non-linearly outside of our reality and plain of existence, as We experience life linearly. Could we reincarnate into "past" lives, like going in reverse, or even like how Dr. Sam Becket (Quantum Leap) was able to "jump" through time to any given moment [i.g., current birth 1983, reborn to 1432, then reborn to 2089, and then even to 1985 where your soul lives in two bodies at the same time -- the 1983 and 1985 births/lives]?

I'm not sure if I'm making any sense, and I know I'm not using Quantum Leap in the proper context of the show but my point is just about "jumping" through time. I'm just trying to think fourth-dimensionally.

Last edited by Grantinberg : 17-03-2022 at 01:48 AM.
Old 17-03-2022, 06:45 AM
Newbie ;)

That is an excellent question that I have also asked myself, but I have not had any success finding a plausible explanation one way or another.

Since it is relatively common (under specific situations) to remember past lives (some individuals have also perceived a hint of a future life not yet lived), and since the future does influence the present and past, then if reincarnation into the past did exist, then why do we not as often recall future lives?

One variable is that most people are able to think and feel backwards in time, but I have been told that not many people are able to think and feel forward in time. Example: some individuals sense emotions that have not yet occurred in life, and the individuals then feel forward to know when the emotions will occur (months to years later). If most people are unable to feel which emotions will be felt tomorrow, then it is understandable that they would not feel forward to a future life that was already lived.

It might could be that simple, although likely not. The only simple answer to the question is that I simply do not know. ;)
Old 17-03-2022, 07:08 AM
Master
In creation, everything moves forward and upward.
Old 19-03-2022, 08:14 PM
Master

Quantum seems to be the new buzzword. I too am struggling with the ideas of quantum realities and alternative timelines. While we may experience time as linear and fixed in the physical plane, there seems to be various anomalies which suggest other possibilities.

I have just begun reading Brian Scott The Reality Revolution: The Mind-Blowing Movement to Hack Your Reality which explores these ideas based on his own experiences. I have not got far enough in the book to make any comments.

He does recommend Quantum Jumps by Cynthia Sue Larson, which I may have to get next.

Perhaps these will help to clear up my confusion :)

Peace
Old 31-03-2022, 06:50 AM
Knower
Dont know about reincarnating in the past, but I saw an instagram post about a guy who did a past life regression. Instead of finding stuff about his past, he found Information about someone who incarnated in this exact same timeframe...their both the same souls.

I'll post a link here in a few minutes.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbFwd...dium=copy_link
Old 03-04-2022, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
In creation, everything moves forward and upward.

What is your understanding regarding whether a human can reincarnate as an animal or not ?
Old 04-04-2022, 12:39 PM
Master
I wanted to say never, but I know, in creation there is no never, so I say almost never.

Most who go through an incarnation cycle on a third density level, come from an oversoul, and are now individual souls. It is not possible to go back to a second density level and being part of an oversoul.
It is possible for a fifth density entity or being, with the agreement of the oversoul to occupy an animal for a short period, like a day or less.
Old 05-04-2022, 07:26 PM
Master
QUOTE 7 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I wanted to say never, but I know, in creation there is no never, so I say almost never.
It is possible for a fifth density entity or being, with the agreement of the oversoul to occupy an animal for a short period, like a day or less.
Having met extraordinary beings throughout the world, I have realized that virtually anything imaginable is possible so I too avoid the word "never".
Old 06-04-2022, 01:19 PM
Deactivated Account
"Never say never....."
Old 06-04-2022, 03:11 PM
Master
It's sounds very hard to believe. And what would that make of our current lives and choices?