Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-05-2022, 03:56 AM
Knower

Emotional Repression Release between people can carry over into the next life in a reincarnating species, and while it's possible that a previously rich man is born into a poorer family in the next life, there are also certain characteristics for the rebirth, such as having parents who have the desire to improve society, or having parents with the drive to become financially independent, etc.

Because people of the Heterosexual Sexual Temperament can affirm to be reincarnated into the opposite sex, there is also the idea that men must do the duties of manhood as a father, and women be responsible with the duties of womanhood as a mother.
Old 03-05-2022, 09:05 AM
hazada guess

When your life path has been worked out, you have the choice to be either male or female. For those souls that can't make their mind up ,they are born Gay/trans,
Old 03-05-2022, 10:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
When your life path has been worked out, you have the choice to be either male or female. For those souls that can't make their mind up ,they are born Gay/trans,

Those are usually reincarnating from other species, like a try-before-you-buy. They can also be like spiritual arms or energetic divisions of the 12PM Heart Temperament Energy being. They can also be associated with new souls just beginning to reincarnate on the physical plane. They can also be souls who want to try reincarnating as another personality, as a way to learn more and challenge the self in the unknown, when they realize and start to feel for the different personalities, as they are incarnated in life.

Interestingly, because the souls realize they can feel for the different personalities as they are incarnated, as a way to learn more and challenge the self in the unknown, to then reincarnate, as a manifestation of Clairvoyant (Clairvis) psychic modality, the species appearing are witnessed firstly by Clairvoyant dominant people, which also explains how the names of many animals are also Clairvoyant sounding (like eagle, elephant, lizard, hippo, etc.). Also, as a side note, many of the "unpleasant" encounters, in which newly discovered creatures (like a snake with arms) get killed are also committed by Clairvoyant dominant people, as they happen to be the first to see them (usually as a reaction to stories about similar creatures being dangerous).

Also, Claircog describes manifestation, Clairsent describes energetic division, Clairaud describes more life, and Clairvis describes reincarnation in the different species.

More reading about psychic modality here:
https://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/201...ychic-ability/
https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual...hic-abilities/

Last edited by Native spirit : 06-06-2022 at 09:06 PM.
Old 03-05-2022, 10:53 AM
hazada guess

Fair enough, but as I remember my birth and before,that is what happened to me.

Ps I am an old soul who incarnated on this earth 40000 years ago. I then went off to discover other worlds. I came back to earth to assist somebody. That has now been fulfilled.
Old 06-05-2022, 09:31 AM
hazada guess

I suppose that's true.(opposites attract).
Old 06-06-2022, 08:07 AM
Knower

Reincarnation Energy and the manifesting of related Personality also goes into Sexual Temperament, though when a 12PM Energy being has sex and gets pregnant or someone pregnant, this starts the reincarnation energetic process manifesting in the physical. Different Frequency Temperament beings of different Sexual Temperament will appear, in the opposite sex as the 12PM Energy being, though with the same major MBTI+ temperaments, in this time-line dimension. There are also those, like Maitre beings, who appear and are like their 12PM Energy being in every aspect including sex, except Heart Temperament and Dynamic Temperament.

For example, a male 12PM Energy being INFJ Assertive Champion Temperament has sex and gets someone pregnant, then female 12PM Energy being INFJ Charmer Champion Temperament appear, along with female Nuwa Frequency Temperament beings of different (meaning Homosexual) Sexual Temperament, though with same major MBTI+ temperaments as the male 12PM Energy being INFJ.

This does not mean that the person will not reincarnate just because he or she fails to have children or reproduce, just that it's dependent on other 12PM Energy beings, especially those of the parent or grandparent generation.

Interestingly, many 12PM Energy beings otherwise appear as other Frequency Temperament beings, like Quality Time Love Language Energy beings appearing as Draco beings, and Physical Intimacy Love Language Energy beings appearing as Human-Reptilian beings.
Old 06-06-2022, 05:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasCloud
I have noticed that in 100+ year old photos, certain personalities appear in the opposite sex as they do today. Additionally, certain types of fashion and art might be stylish with one generation, though unpopular and overlooked in another generation. This also appears to be influenced by the alternation of sexes in reincarnation cycles. ...
My understanding of reincarnation ...

It is your soul that reincarnates, not this you that you are aware of when you're awake. It can incarnate in the past present, or future, into this reality or another.

The observations you mentioned are isolated cases, unrelated to reincarnation.

======
EDIT: Sexual differentiation is for procreation. The rest of the differences associated with sexes are cultural, societal differences. They have no deeper justification or meaning. Souls are asexual.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-06-2022, 11:24 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
My understanding of reincarnation ...

It is your soul that reincarnates, not this you that you are aware of when you're awake. It can incarnate in the past present, or future, into this reality or another.

The observations you mentioned are isolated cases, unrelated to reincarnation.

======
EDIT: Sexual differentiation is for procreation. The rest of the differences associated with sexes are cultural, societal differences. They have no deeper justification or meaning. Souls are asexual.

It's possible for people, especially those of the Homosexual Sexual Temperament, to reincarnate as alien species on a similar Heart Soul level as humans, like reincarnating as dolphins, for example.

It's possible for the soul to reincarnate into the past or back to childhood, though no matter what the soul decides, the physical body of the opposite sex will incarnate in the next cycle, along with those of the person's friends and soul partners.

Because of the 100 year cycle between male and female for Energy beings, it explains how people are not interested in the music from 100 years ago, or the 1910s and 1920s, even though they are unfamiliar with the music of that era.

if you have questions about anything, please let me know. Thank you for reading.
Old 08-06-2022, 05:15 PM
Master

Quote:
... if you have questions about anything, please let me know. Thank you for reading.
I have no questions about the opinions you expressed here. I just expressed mine about this subject.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-06-2022, 05:30 PM
Guide
Quote:
It's possible for people, especially those of the
Because of the 100 year cycle between male and female for ..., it explains how people are not interested in the music from 100 years ago, or the 1910s and 1920s, even though they are unfamiliar with the music of that era.

i\

I did not look at your link yet but I am confused that you think people are not interested in music from 100 years ago. Many people still listen, play and sing that music, as well as music that is much older. What are you actually talking about and can you come up with a better example?

As for the 100 year cycle I think that is someone's idea but not actuality.