Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 20-04-2018, 01:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilveRose
For me, the closest communication is probably the Arcturians and the Sirians on a much higher vibration listening ear. I can usually tell if its a visitor to our world through asking the light to materialize to reveal the ship within and often if is a visitor from a different race of the Star Nation of Light- the communicator will sometimes open their messages up as a Greetings Earthwoman, and burst forth into a channeled message as well. A lot of this is done via either telepathy or mediumship but on a higher vibration wavelength. The star energies are much like the angelic links in variation and are a lot higher in positive energy.
SilverRose...what exactly do you mean by when you said "through asking the light to materialize to reveal the ship within."? There is a very specific reason I ask this and depending upon what you meant I would consider sharing an experience with you if you IM me.
Old 18-08-2021, 08:41 PM
Master
Anyone here ever had or felt adirect or indirect connection with a particular group?:

An Energy being also called celestial being or astral being is a theoretical life form that is composed of energy rather than matter.
Energy beings are typically rendered as a translucent glowing fluid or as a collection of flames or electrical sparks or bolts; somewhat in common with the representations of ghosts.

I have never encountered these terrestrial beings personally but I'd like to think that resonate with them. The Celestial beings are my personal favorite I love thier aesthetics . my characters in my story are celestial beings .
Old 20-08-2021, 10:08 AM
Master
Anyone here ever had or felt adirect or indirect connection with a particular group?
:
Even if the Celestial energy beings existed epsically like the ones I invsioned in my story I'd doubt they would accept me in their family and culture.
Old 20-08-2021, 03:53 PM
Master
I have seen UFOs but never ........ an alien.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 21-08-2021, 04:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I have seen UFOs but never ........ an alien.

The same has happened to me. I saw some UFOs and can communicate with ETs but so far I haven't seen them.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 24-08-2021, 05:49 AM
Master
The Extraterrestrials I have invsioned in my head for a story I have do not Exist . I'll never see them in my lifetime except for in my thoughts. By the time any terrestrial decides to have open contact with us it will probably be in the very very distant future where I'm no longer alive.

Last edited by girlsearching : 24-08-2021 at 10:50 AM.
Old 03-09-2021, 07:58 AM
Master
The Extraterrestrials I have invsioned in my head for a story I have do not Exist , accept for in my imagination. Even if the extraterrestrials were real like the ones in my story I would not be accepted amongst their family and culture. I'll never see them in my lifetime except for in my thoughts. By the time any terrestrial decides to have open contact with us it will probably be in the very very distant future where I'm no longer alive.
Old 22-09-2021, 07:28 AM
Master
Aliens probably look so much different then how we look, I might not recognize them.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-12-2021, 05:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Aliens probably look so much different then how we look, I might not recognize them.
That is True too.
Old 14-12-2021, 01:40 PM
Master
Just think: if some aliens could shift shape, one could be standing right in front of you and you might not even realize it.

Then take into consideration size: if the alien was huge, we might not see it was 1000 feet tall and possibly transparent like a low, ground hugging cloud.