Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Aromatherapy

Old 17-02-2018, 08:50 PM
Newbie ;)

my favorites are Rosemary, Lemon, and Ylang-Ylang! I haven't tried many essential oils yet, but out of the ones I have tried I like these ones the best! any fruity/sweet floral is just very nice imo
Old 18-02-2018, 02:08 AM
Lepus

Hello

Favorite essential oils are Patchouli, Lavender & Frankincense thus far.

Lepus
Old 25-02-2018, 04:09 AM
Lepus

Hello

I meant to say Sandalwood not Frankincense - I just got Frankincense today and doesn't appeal to me.

Lepus
Old 27-07-2018, 08:49 AM
Experiencer

I am also a fan of Ladan. This smell appeases.
Old 17-09-2018, 02:30 PM
Master
Camphor oil for getting focused.

Eucalyptus for clearing and grounding.

All time favorite is White Sage oil.
Old 29-11-2018, 08:23 PM
Master
Bergamotte <3

Black pepper <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 08-01-2019, 09:21 PM
Master
Palmarosa and Ylang Ylang ~ a present :)
Old 09-01-2019, 08:49 PM
Pathfinder
I like:

Frankincense
Rose Geranium
Vetivert
Tuberose-not the sweet smelling one, but the one with the rubbery nuances.
Neroli
Carnation
Old 13-02-2019, 01:05 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Rosemary Oil and Jojoba Oil are both great.
Old 13-02-2019, 08:26 PM
Master
If anyone who said they adore violet oil happens to be reading this, I wanted to share a supplier which has violet leaf absolute in stock, if that is what you're all referring to.

https://www.edenbotanicals.com/produ...-oils-v-z.html

they even offer a tiny sample size which is just 6 drops for $3 in case you wanted to smell it before buying a bigger bottle to see if it is what you want or are searching for. but this company only does free shipping for orders over $49. not sure how much a tiny sample bottle would cost to ship, maybe not much so it could be worth looking into. anyway I just wanted to share that cuz I was sure I've seen the violet for sale somewhere I've purchased from and a couple of you were so passionate about the violet hehe

Ahhh I love essential oils!! My favorites are frankincense, the serrata variety, and also helichrysum I love sooo much. ylang ylang is another. citrus oils like lemon, orange, grapefruit, bergamot. myrrh, rose, german chamomile, and I really loved blue tansy for a while but now I don't know the 'funky' note of it fades too quickly for me now and it smells to cloyingly similar to chamomile, as it's also called moroccan chamomile. I love lavender too and a good smelling eucalyptus and peppermint, spearmint.. I've only gotten weirdly sweet smelling eucalyptus recently though unfortunately. I want a great piney smelling oil too but am afraid I'll get another sweetish smelling one of that like I did with silver fir. anyway I just love essential oils lol, and looking above at others' answers I have to add neroli, and some geranium with extra twang I really enjoy too. oh and jasmine if it's not too polluted by solvent or whatever. though I found a co2 extract recently but not sure if it is. I got a vanilla co2 diluted in carrier oil though, from the company I linked above, it is just heavenly!