Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-04-2016, 02:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Is moldavite an evil stone?

I've heard a lot of things about this stone I have a couple pieces and not sure if I should use it. I've heard about people getting it and hearing voices , seeing spirits, orbs having nightmares, entities appear in their room at night. and it being associated with the draco or reptilian aliens which are supposed to be demonic from the lower realms. Is this really a stone to help people or is it some kind of trick from bad entities to get people to open themselves up to them . Astral Explorer talks about it as if it's almost pure evil. I've had experiences where it's made Me feel good sometimes but very bad and creepy other times. I love the feeling of connection with the universe it gives me but even when I have this it seems interlaced with some kind of animalistic savage violent energy that makes me feel like the enemy of people who aren't a part of the magical world im experiencing. This stone is very strange and questions about it are haunting me , it feels both good and evil at the same time and I dont know what to think about it anymore or if I should even wear it. But I know there had to be a reason I was drawn to it.
Old 13-04-2016, 03:23 AM
Experiencer
It's my understanding that Moldavite helps the holder open up to spirits from other worlds. I don't own Moldavite specifically, however I do own a small collection of Tektites which are related. I have had a similar experience with them; at times I feel like I am connected to a peaceful presence, and at other times I feel uncomfortable touching them without being able to discern why.

I have a few theories surrounding what is going on regarding the experiences. So far, I have heard people talk about Moldavite helping them open up to otherworldly spirits without mentioning which ones. It's probable that the stone simply opens people up in general; in that case, someone who is going in blindly will be a bit like if someone who has never left their hometown suddenly went to an international airport. They would find themselves surrounded by a mix of strangers with strange customs, strange languages, and strange clothing. It sounds like the ones who had frightening experiences came in contact with offworlder spirits who either aren't familiar with how to contact humans properly, or are a bit primitive and possibly troublesome. To prevent this, it is helpful to build up a relationship with a spirit guide first, as well as brush up on spiritual shielding. It helps to prevent these mishaps and understand what the offworlder spirits are trying to say in the event they simply don't know our language.

I also have a theory that being shown the violence and savagery is a form of offworlder message; it is possible that they are a people who view humans as such, and are trying to explain that that is how they see us. A different theory is that since Moldavite is a byproduct of a meteorite fusing with Earth energy in an ancient time, it carries the imprint of violence that has been a part of humanity for so long. This can be helpful, if it is a gateway to allowing you to connect with humanity's violent past to help us as a species let it go. The fact that you are so drawn to it - as I am to Tektites - tells me that the stone has gifts it wishes to bring you and that you're aware of that fact. I recommend you not wear your Moldavite for now, until you're more familiar and comfortable with it.

I know that there is a specific group of offworlder species who are known as the Pleiades. From my experience with them, they are a very peaceful-demeanored species who are willing to help out when asked. They are somewhat simple in their thinking, and have an incredible ability for healing. I would suggest that - if your intuition says it is the right time - you meditate with your Moldavite, specifically asking it to help you connect with the Pleiades and not with other spirits who are hostile or uncomfortable to be around. Before you begin your meditation, have a way to protect yourself; spiritually shielding, having a guide, or having a protective crystal beside you. Even though you are going to connect with a harmless species, your consciousness is still traveling through regions where other species - possibly including the hostile ones - may reside. It can also help you feel more relaxed and open to messages the Pleiades offer.

In time, I'm confident you'll tune in with your Moldavite and understand what it is trying to gift to you. It may benefit you both to try a cleansing method for it, since it may contain traces of others' energy that you may be picking up on.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 13-04-2016, 04:15 AM
Newbie ;)

That was an awesome post to read Crystal Ambassador, very good insights there , some things i never connected together, I will try what you said , thank you
Old 13-04-2016, 03:43 PM
Experiencer
You're welcome, justinkl74 :) I'd be curious to find out what you discover, I haven't explored very much with my own Tektites.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 20-11-2021, 06:37 PM
Experiencer
Moldavite's creation was quite 'impactful' and violent may I say. I guess that Moldavite is about forcing you to do everything that you know you must do, now. And most of the time, you're not as ready as you may think. But continuing to use it, you'll eventually find a way to go through your problem. Or, your moldavite may go missing few times if you aren't ready for it.
Old 24-11-2021, 09:11 AM
Guide

Personally I think Moldavite is seen as evil by some as it has little regard for the cozy ego life we lead and only leads us to the spiritual. False comfort (and discomfort) will fall away.
Old 01-12-2021, 12:02 PM
Guide

I guess that the stories about disappearing Moldavites are true. I lost mine :(

Still, it was a harsh but honest teacher to me the last few days. Possibly its' job with me was done and someone else who needs Moldavite in their life will find the pendant. I'm fine with that.
Old 05-12-2021, 07:56 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
Moldavite's creation was quite 'impactful' and violent may I say. I guess that Moldavite is about forcing you to do everything that you know you must do, now. And most of the time, you're not as ready as you may think. But continuing to use it, you'll eventually find a way to go through your problem. Or, your moldavite may go missing few times if you aren't ready for it.
I did lose my Moldavite shortly but luckily found it back. I now wear it daily. What the stone told me was 'anything cardboard goes'. Meaning that it will strip away false securities that we may cling on to. It will also show the things you need to work on. It does so bluntly so you which may feel like it's an 'evil' stone but it really is not. If forces you to see what is, by taking away what is not really essential in your life. Without 'cardboard' to hide behind or cling to you will see what is really happening. Other stones can be used to soften its' impact. I'm wearing Larimar with it.
Old 01-04-2022, 03:15 AM
Knower
i seen people attribute pets and family members passing away to moldavite as well - thoguths ?

i mean im all down for havingstrong emotions and stuff like acne and pains if it means i get more spiritually "advnaced" but not sure i want to lose family memebers for that - or for any other lesson -and if that is the case it seems maybe its best to just go the meditation alone route without a moldavite - thoughts ?
Old 01-04-2022, 05:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles

EXCERPT

Moldavite's creation was quite 'impactful' and violent may I say. I guess that Moldavite is about forcing you to do everything that you know you must do,

Moldavite's main theory of how she was created is........ she made it in to Space, something we haven't done.

And she was tempered.........

After writing that, what I was told is "anything is possible!"

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜