Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-05-2022, 02:57 PM
asearcher

any difference?

Edited this text so second version this one. I'm gonna try to not mess around with the words no more. Sorry about that.

There has been something, someone, being, energy (I am not sure what to call it by) that in the past would show up. The entire medium process began. At the end of the day not sure what this thing is. It had a connection to me. It began to appear weaker but getting stronger during meditative states and dreams. That is how I feel it began.

My question here on this thread was that if it is something that originally was not a spirit, how does one cut the cords then? If evil one can banish.

What happened is that it would simply be gone, at will. That was the "closure".

I am sorry if all of this sound so uncertain and that I may explain all this in a confusing manner, but at the same time I don't want to act as if I know when I am not sure I know. You know ;)

My guess is and this is because at the time how it felt was that this was no perky white light hero on some white horse, but someone, something that I would think "belongs" (by choice) in the lower heaven, lower realms.

I think this one is back.

I have began to meditate more frequently. What would happen before is that I think it would fake past life memories and too impact the dreams, so that is one way in to connect to me. To make me think it is a spirit, or even soulmate when it is in fact not???

It would hurt medium, not me. Like physically hurt. That was not the first nor the last. At the time I did not know that could be done. Not like that anyways. Surprise, surprise. Not good, I can imagine. That s convinced me right there that this can't be good. Someone I knew also got hurt.

I have a suspicion but can never prove it and so little embarrass to write about it but during this period of time my husband was in one freak "accident" and something else too happened to him one night. Both at home.

I have felt influenced by it but broken away from it. I think it rides on the feelings of anger etc. Negative emotions. Not only fear. But one always has a choice.

I was making this thread to know if there is any other way than to A) Bannish B) Soul bond (bondage) cutting ties
as we are not sure what this being is???

I think I will contact someone to ask of help, advice as well. I don't like it that it can just be gone and we don't know anything. Then all of a sudden it is back again. Maybe it was there the whole time only we did not know it. I don't believe what it now is is in any way attached to the location, but people, or me.

What has now got me started with this again is that I tried to the other day look more into if Internet knew anything about the hierarchy in the lower realms and began reading of the 7 fallen angels and the script found and where. I had to break away to do something else. That was when the tumult began, strong noises. Followed by invisible steps.

There was a connection to the script found, from what religion it steamed from, to what the being has communicated to me before only I did not see the connection at all. (Duh?)

This and feeling the being break into or create experiences in my meditative state as well as dreams.

I do not want this being to get as strong as it was before, the connection. They would say it was me it was the mere focus of. But would not explain why. It did not do much explaining anyways. I did not want to feel flattered or scared or any other emotions either, I tried not to think about what this could be. I tried to be as neutral as I could be. I did not want to communicate.

It felt as if it moved from my meditative state, the dreams, into this reality. And that to me was scary. I did not know at the time that could be done. At the time here I thought this was only memories or imagination and I am still unsure if it copied that straight off or was the creator but I do feel it simply decided to just "step in" and somehow did that.

It has also communicated to me through telepathy although I wanted to be in denial about that as I was taught that if I heard voices like that that I should be trialed for schizophrenia or not (when I was a child). I was taught that I should not communicate back which is easier to not do when I am awake, but if I am in a meditative state or in dream state it is harder not to.

I want to meditate more and I don't want the history to repeat itself or for things to escalate.

If anyone knows anything else please be kind enough to let me know. Thank you.

Last edited by asearcher : 19-05-2022 at 07:14 PM.
Old 19-05-2022, 06:39 PM
asearcher