Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Closed Thread

Old 23-12-2021, 02:00 PM
eninn

fingerprinting

A man came to the prophet, and ask him O Mohammed do you say that Allah (God) will bring me back to life after i become like this dead Bones. Then Allah (God) reply with this verse in the holy Qur'an:

Allah says in the Holy Quran : “Does man think that WE Cannot assemble his bones? Indeed, WE are able to put Together in perfect order The very tips of his fingers (75: 1-4)

Unbelievers argue regarding resurrection taking place after bones of dead people have disintegrated in the earth and how each individual would be identified on the Day of Judgement. ALMIGHTY ALLAH answers that HE can not only assemble our bones but can also reconstruct perfectly our very fingertips.

Why does the QUR'AN, while speaking about determination of the identity of the individual, speak specifically about fingertips?

In 1880, fingerprinting became the scientific method of identification, after research done by Sir Francis Golt. No two persons in the world can ever have exactly the same fingerprint pattern. That is the reason why police forces worldwide use fingerprints to identify the criminal. 1400 years ago who could have known the uniqueness of each human's fingerprint? Surely it could have been none other than the CREATOR HIMSELF!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or7yo5tj40Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cyXjQ6LUjE
Old 11-01-2022, 05:36 PM
My comments: the first one was worth watching...the others...I could take only 1.5 minutes because
of the shrill voices, the rude interruptions...ick.

I'm not seeing the benefit to Islam these youtubes present...I mean promoting the cause does not seem to be happening.
Sorry, if I wanted to turn people onto something, anything, these street debates would not be my way.
This is hopefully being seen as 'constructive comments'.
I find informing people about all this just fine, lest I be misunderstood...
I even bought a book on Islam because of this thread.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-01-2022, 03:05 PM
For me the first youtube was pleasant.
These street youtubes are harder to listen to ...but at least there was no arguing
and talking over each other in this one.
I'm giving my comments...take 'em or leave 'em.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-01-2022, 03:13 PM
Master
Islam is so much different then other religions.

There used to be a Muslim Grocery store in my neighborhood. I would go there and have many interesting discussions with the owner. I miss those discussions. Eninn's discussions have brought back those 'feelings'.

Having said that, I have been thinking of visiting Doha. I find the place amazing and I suspect is one of the best kept secrets in the World. Everything I see about this place truly resonates with Allah.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-01-2022, 03:52 PM
Master
Th winds, rain,snow,heat,fire all elements are type of gods- the old way of thinking was correct: their differences explained by physics but they still act physical- blowing the wind, interacting with matter; catching the rain up in the clouds- the heat condensation that needs to turn water into snow- all sustainable elements and thus the name elements—- they have greater affect in their effect… we couldn’t live with out the entity’s pushing and pulling the weather system…. True semi gods indeed- just a beautiful process..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 18-01-2022, 07:20 PM
If anyone is expecting any rapport with ennin...well, good luck ...turns out this has become his 10 page blog...
a one man teaching platform talking AT people.
Ref: under Discussions in the Rules found under FAQ.

Closed till reviewed by the Admin.

Old 18-01-2022, 08:58 PM
Administrator
This post is to stay closed

Namaste
Closed Thread