Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-06-2021, 03:38 PM
Great post, Z.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-06-2021, 04:52 PM
Master

The way of the mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
To be honest I found that remark insensitive. I don't feel like I am 'there' what so ever. I am not even sure that I AM is the answer. I feel quite lost at times. The world is a bewildering and vast place. Easy to lose ones bearings.
I can relate. What would the feeling of I AM be like because we already experience it, what it feels like, the ego (part) feels it is the whole. The incomplete feels it is whole. Shocking isn't it. We know it is not complete but feels it is because it is actually so much like a mirror of the mind which see the same thing. I so enjoy whenever we include the subconscious in the makeup of the mind. My own experience is this. I feel I AM or am complete, now tell me to go beyond into the realm of God I do not feel it. In essence it is a practical statement of I AM not that. It is merely a feeling versus what is, that's all that is being stated. Too many people are telling us we are but it isn't our natural feeling. We begin to misinterpret what other people are saying, thinking they feel differently but I imagine this isn't true. We can have knowledge but not experience. This is all we're talking about.

The mind is really a good mirror and what if feels like to feel and be separated where part feels whole. In fact this is what the experience would feel like yet we have knowledge we are not, this is if we tap into the mind in an expanded way. We accept the separation in ourselves (conscious/subconscious) where one is known and one is not. So all's one can say, without knowing, the incomplete feels whole. The spiritual and body are like that. We already have the experience and feel what it feels like but don't know what we don't know. It isn't missing.

Last edited by lemex : 18-06-2021 at 05:41 PM.
Old 19-06-2021, 03:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
I am sorry if I missed it, but could you provide what you consider to be the most accurate translation of that Hebrew passage.

I googled it and a possible answer is this....

“abandon your attacks and know that I am God”.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 19-06-2021, 03:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza
Another perspective is that each soul has its own destination (purpose). I can't say I don't practice affirmations, because under the tutelage of my guides, I do. However, they have nothing to do with pursuing bliss or feelings of ease and ecstasy, and everything to do with responsibility and accountability. The purpose of I am affirmations is the realization of self identity. Even though we are all one being, we are all unique aspects of that being and have our own experience in this incarnation.

I appreciate those who know they are an aspect of the Source of all things. I also appreciate those who don't know it. There is a certain kind of perfection in being exactly where we are. If we start trying to realize an outcome of bliss or any other idea, we may find ourselves headed smartly off course.

Our affirmations should affirm what we already know. Trying to affirm something we don't believe is not helpful and could be the opposite. I believe this is what Ewwerrin was saying.

Abraham Hicks promotes saying something out loud that you believe about yourself and then seeing how you feel. You will have a positive response if it is true for you. For example, if it is uncomfortable to say "I am perfect" try "I am in the process of becoming perfected"

Z

Z
Yeah what feels better, is always more true and accurate and more in alignment with the I AM. The thought that feels better emotionally, has less resistance, higher frequency, capqble of maintaining more unconditional freedom and appreciation.

It does take conscious relaxed presence and open awareness and acceptence and honesty with self, to reflect on the emotion and consciously and deliberately decide to fine tune the perspective. By allowing the emotion to reveal the perspective and then take personal response ability to change the believes to be more in alignment with one true self, greater non-physical consciousness, soul, god source and I AM.

But if even a small emotional improvement is recognized and appreciated and celebrated, then the process itself, the practice itself, can become enjoyable and fun, life giving and tremendously life supporting. Ofcourse, becoming more and more aware, of the unconditional love and support, of God Source, we always receive. And as we realise that, and are capable of translating that unconditional vibrational love and support, through our conscious physical waking experience, it becomes a more tangible experience.

Which is why they say, it's already a done deal... All we gotta do is realise it. Giving the analogy of God Source I AM being like falling tree in the forrest where there is no one to hear it, the vibration may exist, but the sound is not there. It requires a conscious vibrational translator to make a sound. And in like manner, we can learn to experience God Source, under any and all conditions, more. Always more. And to simply feel the emotion indicate how much our perspective is in alignment with that of God Source, then reaching for a perspective that feels a tiny bit better emotionally, is a worthy approach to consciously and deliberately and intentionally receiving and tapping in more to Source Energy Consciousness, and the infinite ever expanding omni present I AM and infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love.
Old 19-06-2021, 03:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbiO
It may be inspirational. It may be life-guiding. What it is not, as discussed in a previous thread elsewhere on the forum, is an accurate translation of the Hebrew.
I also agree with all you guys and also appreciate one who is interested fine tuning translations of translations. No matter the impossibility, a simple fine tuning can always be very beneficial to ones life.

I think it was something with Ellohim.

I heard a channel mention
Source created the soul family
Adonai
Which embodied the
Arcturians
Created the
Ellohim, Cherubim, Seraphim and Oraphim.
And the creation of the universes forward from there.

But there are infinite perspectives on that. And I have no knowledge here. Would be nice if we could contact anyone we want like "Hey God! Dreamer of all Dreams! How you doing!"

Even that channeling mentioned to stop trying to figure it all out. Even tho I want to anyway.
Old 19-06-2021, 04:16 AM
Master
Quote:

Even those who believe that God doesn't speak, reveal messages of god like "stop trying to figure out which God is the real God."
One thing that all the infinite messages and stories, and still expanding, of these things have in common, are "releasing of energetic resistance". Letting go of trying.
All the messages are seemingly designed to offer emotional improvement.
Releasing some struggle, tho sometimes validating a struggle is what releases it. Like in the story of Job.
Old 19-06-2021, 03:12 PM
Master
QUOTE 34 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza

Our affirmations should affirm what we already know. Trying to affirm something we don't believe is not helpful and could be the opposite. I believe this is what Ewwerrin was saying.

Excellent post. Excellent point.
Old 19-06-2021, 03:24 PM
Master
Quote:

Thank you for that alternate translation of "Be still and know that I AM God".

I appreciate that as it is good advice.

That reminds me of an incident at our ashram many many years ago when we had a self-proclaimed "enlightened" being visiting and constantly interrupting the lecturer with questions and lengthy commentaries. One could see the constant eye-rolls throughout the audience whenever this person spoke. Finally, he pre-empted the lecturer and turned to the audience to ask if anyone had any questions for him. The Sicilian in me quickly surfaced and I asked a carefully worded subtly sarcastic question to the approval of virtually the entire congregation. (I could see the approving thumbs-up signals all around me, which pleased me at that time.) My spiritual mentor was present and immediately reprimanded me very directly: "There will be no personal attacks in this ashram". She was right. We all realized that and our heads all went down as the reprimand was meant for ALL of us as they had collaborated with me albeit silently. Since then, I learned to "abandon all attacks", including eye-rolls (albeit with some rare exceptions since I am not perfect as Miss Hepburn knows ) in accordance with your translation of that passage.

I still prefer the "Be Still and Know that I AM God" translation ... but ... the alternate translation is nonetheless very very good advice.
Old 19-06-2021, 08:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
I still prefer the "Be Still and Know that I AM God" translation ... but ... the alternate translation is nonetheless very very good advice.

It is the hebrew word for "be still" which is in question. More accurate translations are available.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 20-06-2021, 07:23 AM
Master
Quote:
It is the hebrew word for "be still" which is in question. More accurate translations are available.
The accurate translation is accurate to the translator only, ' Be still ' feel rather than think.