Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-05-2011, 06:59 AM
Trace

Past life vision that I cant forget

This experience is linked up with another experience that I have posted in the Angels & Guides section. If you read that first, it might explain things better.
I have a spirit with me that was on the lower planes and has now evolved I believe and not really quite sure of the role he plays now in my life but his energy is different and not felt so strongly as it did when he was closer to the earth realm. I do hear him just as well clairaudiently though. Before some higher intervention, I had this experience and I feel it is related to him which leaves me many questions.Before had the angel vision, I had some other visions.

I had some visions that lasted a week. They seemed to last maybe seconds like a dream but it seemed a long time. It was like a nocturnal dream, vivid, colour and when I saw them it was like a movie being run and I could not see anything else. It happened always when I was on my pc with no warning. There was no sound with the vision, no physical feelings but I coudl feel emotions. The next days vision would start off a little before the last one ended each day. It was like I had one per day. It was like a movie.

Before I tell you what I saw, let me explain to you that months before, way before I had anything to do with my spirit friend, I was attending meditation classes and one night it was past life regression. In this meditation I saw this woman who was making bread with her hands, kneading it on a very old roughly made table and I could actually feel the cold and softeness of the bread but it was just a short vision in a meditation. Months later when this spirit was with me , this is what I saw.

I was on the pc when suddenly I had this 'daydream'. I saw this woman who was the woman I had seen months before in my meditation. She was making bread in an old stone cottage that seemed to be in England or Ireland. First I was looking at her like I was another person but then I was her. I was seeing through her eyes. I heard horses pull up outside and I looked through the window and three men got off horses and tethered them. One man had curly long hair and had a fat guts, one had dark hair sort of bowl cut and one had red hair, all sort of rough looking. They knocked on the door and i opened it just a little and the bigger man asked for water. I went to close the door and get it and he put his foot in the doorway. Then they barged in and he was trying to grab me. I was fighting and punching and kicking and I ran away out a back door of the cottage. I was tackled and then that man proceeded to rape me. Then he dragged me inside by my hair and thrown on the bed where the other 2 men raped me. I sort of gave up fighting and then the first man came back to the bed and he grabbed my hair. I distinctly remember having long dark hair that was sort of tied in sections down the left side. He took a large knife out of his belt and I remember it had this little curved end to it with a section out of the end. He cut off my hair that was tied at the roots and then next thing he ran the knife across my throat. Now I did not feel any pain whatsover. The knife was so sharp it sliced through without pain I think. He dropped me backwards onto the bed and I remember feeling strange. I tried to call out but I couldnt. I saw the men leave and I felt dizzy and my eyes were blurring. I just couldnt do anything and then I remember feeling this intense emotion and thoughts. I felt terribly alone and I was wanting someone there with me that I feel was my husband and I was thinking that he should be with me and I was never going to see him again and I was feeling so much love for him. Strangest thing to be feeling at your death. I even saw myself die. I felt this strange light feeling that was a bit dizzying. I started to go up to the ceiling and was seeing through my own eyes. Then I was through the thatched roof and the last thing I remember seeing was that it was a sunny day and I could see the clouds and the green trees and then that was it. I didnt feel scared or feel anything else.

Now this happened about 4 or more years ago and I have never forgotten it and never had anything of this again. Its like one of those dreams that are so vivid that you never forget. I know I did noit make this up because it kept happening over a few days and it came about in a way that is how I have visions sometimes. It was sudden and vivid

The problem is that having seen this just makes me full of questions. Its like dangling a carrot at the end of a line. I want to know more. I feel that its connected to many things that have happened to me involving a spirit and also the angel visitation. Im thinking that i was shown a glimpse of something that maybe i probably wastn meant to see. I asked the spirit what it was and he said he couldnt tell me.

Some of the question that have come from this are

Is the spirit that is like a guide to me, have something to do with anybody in the vision?

Who was the person that I was loving and going to miss as I died?

Why would I have seen something like this, even being my own death?

Why didnt I feel physical pain, only emotional?

I have thought about the idea of going to a past life regressionist to go under to find some answers

This is just somethign that I will never forget until the day I die.
Old 16-05-2011, 09:01 AM
Dawn

I can relate with you on this one to a point.
The first past life I recalled (I won't go into details because it gets looonnnnggg lol), I was allowed to see when and how I died. At least my physical body. What got me was what I was remembering AFTER I'd left my body.
One moment I was there in my (still not sure what title to use for him. Friend? Best friend? Personal guard? Boyfriend?)'s arms, dying. I remember feeling so peaceful. It didn't hurt (then again the poisoned dart I'd just been shot with probably make short work of any pain I might've felt. I just remember feeling weak and numb) and I told him it was okay. I wasn't afraid to die.
Then, next thing I know, I'm outside of my body, looking at my body and my Shi-kun. The last breath leaves my body, my Shi-kun looks seriously distraught, and there I am, just kind of taking a moment before going 'Hey! It's okay, Shi-kun! I'm still here! I'm still alive!' I was myself again. Not the person I'd been in that body or that lifetime, not the person I am now, but the 'real me' as it were.
I remember watching him, and he was VERY upset, to put it nicely. I could go on and on about this (but, like I said, long story there), but I'll try and keep this short. But there I was, staying at his side, in a very pleasant, happy, content mood (considering the fact that "I" had just been murdered), curious about his emotions and the actions he was taking to take revenge for my death.
Even now as I think about it, there was this strange and completely different mindset I had between the physical me, and the 'real' me, as it were. (I've heard it compared to when someone slipps off a shirt they've been wearing, or steps out of one old car and into a new one. It's no big deal and it feels refreshing to be out of it. Where the shirt or the car is our physical body and the wearer of the shirt / driver of the car is our soul / our real self / however you want to say it)
I mean, on the one hand I can totally understand why any physical bodied person would be upset with the loss of another. I get it. I totally do. But on the other hand, I feel a lot like a child. I just look at them and go 'lol what's wrong with you? I'm still around! It's not like I've ceased to exist! I'm perfectly fine!'
(Thinking back over what's been shared in the Lemuria, Mu, Atlantis memories thread so far, specifically about how close those in physical worked and coexisted with those in spirit, there was no fear or 'loss' about death. Kind of a strange place for me to be at mentally, to both be able to understand, yet not understand, both sides of this.)

I'm not entirely certain why you were able to witness your own death, because sometimes you can, sometimes you can't. Sometimes it's important in your learning process, and sometimes it's not. A lot of the time, for me anyway, it's a lot like reading a story in a book. Everything that happens, everything we're able to remember, is part of that 'story', from beginning to end, from birth to death. Though, to be honest, in only a very small handful of my past lives have I been able to remember any sort of childhood. Most times I've been able to recall from being a teen or young adult up until my death.

If you ask me, (and I admit I could be totally wrong about this since I'm sorta guessing) the reason why you felt emotional pain, no physical pain might be because of what you said. You said the guy slit your throat and left you for dead. The action was so clean, so deep, that it didn't hurt.
I remember watching this mystery show on CBS... when was it? A month or two back? About this guy who just get totally nutbunnies, killed off his wife and his three (or was it two?) daughters. Drove his daughters out to the edge of a cliff where people dumped their trash over the egde and one by one he took them out of the car, placed them over his lap, and slit their throats.
The one girl who'd survived recalled that with clarity, despite her being only, what? 3? 4? 5 years old? She was really young, but she remembered her father killing one sister right in front of her. He got her and was ready to do the same and she tried covering her throat with her hands. He moved them out of the way and FFT! cut her throat. She said that she didn't remember feeling any pain from that, and blacked out. Next thing she knew, she found herself waking up beside her two sisters in the grass. She'd been the only one to survive. (Understandably, after the fact, I bet her neck hurt like no one's business because of the slash and since it was trying to heal.)
Then again, perhaps your body went into shock, sort of an 'on auto-pilot' sort of mode where your mind was still working but there was a sort of disconnect between mind and body.
I don't know really, but maybe this (or what someone else will share here) will help bring you some clarity on this matter.

heh, I know exactally how you feel with your comment about not forgetting it until the day you die. I feel the same way about the first past life I recalled. (I'd even written it down in story format and drawn pictures for it some years ago.) Despite whatever pain and tears and saddness are associated with that, I never want to forget it.

You are more than free to go find a past life regressionist, or you could try some more meditation and allow more past life memories to come forward on their own.
Whatever you do, I sincerely hope you find the answers you're searching for.

With Love and Light, Dawn
Old 16-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Medium_Laura

The soul pops out just before your body dies. This is typically why you didn't feel the pain from it. Since emotions are linked to our soul, it is natural to have emotions after death.

From what I know about PLR recall, it is more like a memory than a dream, which is why it doesn't fade after a few hours. I did one 7 years ago with a hypnotherapist and I can still recall all the details myself.

We see ourselves in PL memories to help us with lessons in this life. At the time you saw yourself, what were you going through? Can you link up lessons from that life? Such as speaking up for yourself? Knowing when you need to get out of a situation but didn't? I believe that PL recall is to protect us from repeating the past and those memories will show up when we need them the most.

http://aaph.org/ you can find one in your area on this site.
Old 16-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Dawn

Medium Laura, that's a new bit of information I didn't know about before. Cool! Thank you for sharing!
Old 16-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Medium_Laura

You are most welcome :)
Old 17-05-2011, 05:52 AM
Trace

yes thanks for that, will have a look at that site.