Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-07-2023, 10:59 PM
Experiencer

“God is in himself so exalted that he is beyond the reach of either knowledge or desire. Desire extends further than anything that can be grasped by knowledge. It is wider than the whole of the heavens, than all angels, even though everything that lives on earth is contained in the spark of a single angel. Desire is wide, immeasurably so. But nothing that knowledge can grasp or desire can want, is God. Where knowledge and desire end, there is darkness, and there God shines.”

~Meister Eckhart

__/\__
Old 23-07-2023, 12:29 AM
Pathfinder

I call this divine entity the destroyer who breeds corruption. Or sometimes the anti God.

Destroyer started out corrupting time turning the stars of the creator into black holes. Destroyer sent the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs, the biggest crime on creation. The destroyer breeds hate and corruption in the hearts of men.

We all have the creator and the destroyer inside us but through my awareness of the destroyers corruptions and things that corrupt me, I can tap into the creator and purify/cleanse myself of these things.

I believe the destroyer is the darkness you speak of, the one who breeds corruption.
Old 02-08-2023, 04:12 PM
Knower

Iv seen that video, reminds me of the ying Yang both exist with each other, I suppose light work and shadow work that Carl Jung did explains this, I have done both and although I found shadow work hard it was mostly due to fear, once I learned how to overcome this, and accepted the fear with light and love, In my vision I was touched by god and my whole body change like a ying yang, it is hard to comprehend, my left side was white and my right was black, and I held the opposite colour sphere’s in each hand. Darkness is not evil it’s what you project it to be, both are needed and one should not fear what they can’t see, become one with it and embrace it, not forgetting the light and love is inside you.
Old 11-08-2023, 05:00 AM
Master
the dark void

in the inky black void
we are as we are therein
bereft of senses we see nothing
and yet know we are herein not alone
our awareness thus in formlessness
communicates with the absolute
as a child speaks to his father
there is no apprehension
all that that is is playfulness
all our questions are answered
and our innermost desires resolved
albeit with a pregnant pause if we err
by interfering with prior soul agreements

in this unfathomable bardo of no-thingness
the enigmatic living darkness of oneness
we may liken to being within a womb
wherein we feel safe and tended
suffused by tenderness of awareness
having full freedom to remain thus forever
or to feel again realms of colour and contrast
donning veil of ego to reenter deep hypnotic trance

as time goes by in repeated immersion and emergence
the underlying truth of the dark void becomes clear
being in truth a singularity without any reflection
and thereby to mind appearing as darkness
for once our core is caressed by The Holy Spirit
and illusionary identity conjured totally disappears
we find that all that is, is self-existent eternal living light

which we always were, are and will be for all time
Old 25-08-2023, 07:47 AM
Seeker

I am agree with you angel blue great to see your post here! this is so true that We all need to experience the dark before we see the light!