Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-08-2023, 10:28 AM
Master
Time Going Ridiculously fast?

I normally have rather relaxed days. I've painted a lot this year, meditations (mostly by Joe Dispenza), bit of reading here and there, bit of gardening and so on. Never really had to rush.

But the last 1-2 weeks time seems to go ridiculously fast? I think someone put it to "turbo"?
Almost every day there's something I'd like to do like painting maybe, or a bit of reading. But then there's something else that needs to be done first.
When I next look at the clock it's suddenly around 3.30??? Not really enough time to set up a new painting or do anything significant anymore.
Cats come in for food around 4, I usually start my tea around 4.30-5ish as I always get hungry around that time.

And that's another day gone without doing what I'd wanted to do? Not that I'm not having fun, and not stressing really.
It does have me wondering what the heck is going on? What has changed?
So far I cannot answer it.

I got 4 new books, a canvas primed, an unfinished audiobook, a webinar I totally forgot about... and I don't find the time for any of 'em...

Does make me think if it's to do with energies?
I now remember reading we'd get another tremendous energy wave round mid-August. Hmmm... that could be it.

Anyone else experiences the same? A shift, time flying by etc.?
Old 28-08-2023, 11:11 AM
Master

Its almost as if all planets are retrograde. Also good to hear you had a relaxed time. My life had been constant dramatic transformation for quite a while. It is indeed heightened now. Maybe has to do with the lions gate ..

Kind regards,

CW
Old 28-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Administrator
Yes i find the time is flying by. I go to do something not realising how long it has taken but to late to start something else

Namesta
Old 29-08-2023, 08:59 AM
Master

Talking about time moving faster. I’ve just read recently that the earth has a pulse just like we have and apparently the beats are a lot quicker now than they have been in the past.

I wonder if this has anything to do with it. Just a thought.
Old 29-08-2023, 12:16 PM
Master
2023 will be gone before it ever started........
Time seems to be flying for me. Nothing I can do about it.

This summer just began and now it is almost over.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 29-08-2023, 12:24 PM
Master

Ok guys,

But is this an age thing? Causs I'm 24 but a year only is a few weeks long. In 5 years, will it be an hour per year?

Kind regards,

CW
Old 29-08-2023, 07:49 PM
Pathfinder

Painting is very therapeutic, it’s easy to loose time as we wonder with our curious minds, careful not to let it take over and consume us, thinking is ok but it’s so much easier to express with the heart and not the mind, allow ur intuition to come through, and guide you, that’s when time doesn’t exist, just be!
Old 30-08-2023, 06:44 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteria
Painting is very therapeutic, it’s easy to loose time as we wonder with our curious minds, careful not to let it take over and consume us, thinking is ok but it’s so much easier to express with the heart and not the mind, allow ur intuition to come through, and guide you, that’s when time doesn’t exist, just be!

I seldom paint well......paintings lol. I do not like to paint without the drive to but when it hits I like to have the day devoted to it. Normally I just paint models and miniatures because I am drawn by my nature to make things in general.

Been thinking about painting the night sky with the full moon center the focus but now I think on it maybe while I could still make it the focus through detail and color I could set it off to the side and make it more a general night time painting? Need a lot of blue and white for that......a lot.
Old 30-08-2023, 01:47 PM
Master
Haven't even had the time to come here to read your reactions and reply, hihi.
Yesterday was supposed to finally be my day to do fun things. But then I had to go to my mum's to install her new PC. She'd been without for over a week and I didn't want her to be stuck without any longer as I know how horrible that is.

Then today an appointment with cranio-facial therapist, a few quick groceries after that. Make coffee, et voila.... almost 4 again?!

I managed to read 1,5 page during lunch, hihi.
It's just insane. Where does time go? And not stressed, nor do I feel I'm rushing. Just that an hour seems to last 30 mins only.
Old 02-09-2023, 01:34 AM
Master

humanity wants things to go faster and faster and be here now, quick. And in some countries standing in queues is shunned as an utter waste of one's time. So people just won't do it. Or if they do they will spend their time there fuming at how they don't deserve this, or how slow time goes, or something else (anything else?) other than just living through the moment in time.

So it is the LOA.

you are just getting what you wished for.