Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-09-2023, 08:10 PM
Pathfinder

[quote=JustBe]That makes a lot of sense.

The transition through this awareness, becomes almost like a practice itself.

In the beginning there was ‘who am I?’

Thank you just be, you have just described everything I have been going through, it was really fast for me also, at one point I just had to take a break as I started to feel a bit overwhelmed by it all, I may have gone through a similar process as your partner. Your partner is very lucky to have you!

I have dealt with the obstacles in my way, and it was so rewarding, I feel my inner intuition is trying to come out, it has always been there but inwards, working to guide me, finding my self, I ask where have you been? Lost in this world, I thought for a moment… what do I do now? My intuition says Just be.. it seems all I can do at the moment, and I have found it very easy to ground myself, and control any emotions I am faced with in life.

My true inner self I have discovered hidden deep in me has come to the surface, but I don’t feel I fit into the outside at my full potential, and trying to balance this in my waking life, which is why I prefer to disassociate myself, I can fully be myself, and express this through art.

Last edited by Wisteria : 06-09-2023 at 12:28 PM.
Old 07-09-2023, 12:35 AM
Master
[quote=Wisteria]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
That makes a lot of sense.

The transition through this awareness, becomes almost like a practice itself.

which is why I prefer to disassociate myself, I can fully be myself, and express this through art.

Your welcome. It does sound like a faster manifestation for you, for sure.
I think I’ve found that being more true to me and authentically moving through life, I have so many more choices in how I interact and live. I live through how I am and need and being more attuned to my needs, I don’t have to answer to others, be as others are in the world around me. From an inward connected state, I have to move through this awareness now. I can’t ignore myself and what I need. The world looks very different from this angle.

I think the most difficult aspect of revealing your as the real you, more clear and aware, is people. Especially in the beginning of opening up. When you disentangle yourself, you are disentangling from others as they are. You see others more clear as well. You then realise where they all fit in your new world view. You’ll feel differently, see differently so you’ll learn over time where your energy and self can be.

In many ways relationships with others in this way, is no about longer entanglements, (which I feel the majority of people are caught up in) so you choose wisely in where you put yourself. If you feel connected and content inwardly, the outside becomes much less of a ‘need’ and ‘have to do’ and more about ‘what brings me joy and what do I want to do?’. In this way your flow and connection moves with spontaneity and joy of being you.

Over time I’ve found being in my true self, the balance of being in the world is less troublesome. The deeper integration allows you to see life supports you, people do start to see you, feel you as you are because you’re more grounded and balanced you become. Until you reach that balance you do find you disassociate from others and being involved in other ways that you feel more safe and connected is part of building your relationship to your self. Self first is always great practice.

I’m a highly intuitive sensitive and the more I’ve integrated all if me, these aspects tend to blend into ‘being’ so I’m not needing to notice them so much but rather just let them do their thing most naturally as part of being me.

Sometimes I’ll share myself most naturally and people look at me as though I’m seeing through them into parts of them with magical abilities. When you’re integrated and balanced it’s just as you are in any shared moment. You’re not trying to make things be. Rather just being and sharing as the moment arises. If you’re open to all of you as the unique person you are, more clear and free flowing, then all of you flows outwardly.

It’s really just giving yourself permission to do so..
Old 08-09-2023, 07:52 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you kindly justbe! some great advice when mixing with other people, I have been grateful for the Lakota symbol throughout my meditations, its always been there from the start, at first I wasn't sure of its meaning, but I could always rely on it to keep me balanced. I will do my best to give myself permission it will take some practice, I think because like you say people you know have their projection of you, and I suppose its like them seeing another side of you and getting to know this side, that has woken up and wants to come on the outside, I usually get the surprised reaction, especially now my intuition has comes through, I can find few words with so much meaning, and I think this surprises people, and I do feel it, I think this may be also what you mean about giving yourself permission, as we can startle ourselves, sometimes I ask how did I just do that, and I sense my inner magical intuition, and it does feel magical, typing this has just made me see it more clearly.