Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 07-03-2021, 10:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile Spiritual Bypassing is NOT Healing

What do I do to help someone who is spiritually bypassing and becoming physically ill because they are rejecting their human self?

I don't know how to help someone when they reject doing shadow work and they want to fart rainbows and glitter...because it's necessary to face your darkness and transmute it into light to build that foundation for healing.

Otherwise you're just denying and repressing and not living in your truth!

I intuitively understand that they are not feeling well and there's this interplay with them rejecting their own body and embodied self as a result...

How do I help them heal when they are clearly fixated on their health issue while also being in denial about the negative feelings that this brings up?

I have done shadow work with people who were ready and willing and it worked out, but what do I do with someone who is in denial and in the space of shame at the same time?
Old 07-03-2021, 11:17 PM
Master

trying to tell someone who has gone to a great deal of effort to be happy that that isn't the right course, even for a moment, never works. They have way too many people on their side to want to give in. And then they die from it and have to come back and repeat the whole thing all over. I keep wondering, doesn't anyone ever get the point?
Old 08-03-2021, 05:30 PM
Seeker

The problem is that if you're in a place that's too negative, you can't see yourself doing that and you don't have the energy to do shadow work and transmute it into light. It's hard when you're in that place.
Old 08-03-2021, 06:15 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Dawn
What do I do to help someone who is spiritually bypassing and becoming physically ill because they are rejecting their human self?

I don't know how to help someone when they reject doing shadow work and they want to fart rainbows and glitter...because it's necessary to face your darkness and transmute it into light to build that foundation for healing.

Otherwise you're just denying and repressing and not living in your truth!

I intuitively understand that they are not feeling well and there's this interplay with them rejecting their own body and embodied self as a result...

How do I help them heal when they are clearly fixated on their health issue while also being in denial about the negative feelings that this brings up?

I have done shadow work with people who were ready and willing and it worked out, but what do I do with someone who is in denial and in the space of shame at the same time?
Hi there, I've been a typical supresser of my own negative emotions and I thought I was fine so...I can actually relate to the type of person you are describing...If I would for instance loose a parent I would work myself exhausted and take care of everything else and everyone else and not listen if people told me to slow down. I could not afford to grieve. I was afraid of the pain. Often fear is behind.

I think what you have done is the right thing. All you can do is say it, and you have. Then it is up to that person to either wake up or continue on the same path as before.

My personal experience is that we can't blame others for us not healing, we have to do our own part, own your own.

People can help but you have to be the one open and the one doing the work.

So from everything you describe you have done the right thing. There is nothing more you can do.

I for one was raised by parents who never forgave. Stubborn as hell. I thought always I was just different, that I was softer. Well, I wasn't. I was just like them. I too let painful memory play over and over again as if it was written in stone. So you can imagine how easy it would be for a guy to be in a relationship with me or try to make up again? Not that easy...

We are all on our own path and we all wake up in our own time.

You could say I have told you this and you are not open to it, there for we can not at this stage be helping you (or something like it). All in it's own time.

Free will rule - always, but sadly too to give one the choice to stay in darkness or try to find the light.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:19 AM
I also relate...I would add, my sister, says, "I hate advice."
So that complicates any 'help'.
Now her health problems have only increased!
Oh well.

A therapist friend said- After you offer some help/advice/suggestions that are unwelcomed, totally ignored -
ya gotta realize it's your own ego that wants her to change and be healthier and happier.
("What? But I love my sister? What do ya mean it's my ego?")
Well, not all souls incarnate here to grow, get help and go to therapy, etc;
they come to feel the full extent of 'whatever their problems are'.

This was a whole new perspective!!!

Now, after reading way more about the 'pre-birth planning' we make (thanks to Rob Schwartz) - I see -
the course someone chooses to take is their business -after they reject help, that is.
And, rest assured, all choices are to ensure growth of our souls and/or our soul family...no matter how odd
these choices appear to others!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-03-2021, 10:41 AM
Administrator
I think it very judgemental and Egotistic of anyone wanting people to change. because it does'nt suit them.
For any type of Healing to work the person has to be open to it anyway.and if they are not then there is nothing you can do about it.

Namaste
Old 10-03-2021, 05:07 AM
Master
I don't know how/or why anyone could/would deny love into their lives. Love is the obvious and ultimate healer. To love is to live. Denial of love is the cause of deficiency. It's obvious that many people don't understand love or its life tranforming powers. Love is exactly what's needed, here in this forum and around the world. Amen
Old 29-03-2021, 11:56 AM
Newbie ;)

There is two things you can do.

One.
If you have mainly feminine energy, you can be love from your heart. And radiate that.

If your energy is mainly male, you can embody deep consciousness. Be strong, present and still like a mountain.

In my experience it gives people the space to feel. And perhaps talk. That alone can help.

People I know for years told me horrible things that happened to them that I did not know. And this happened when I was being love and radiating that. Bonus is that your relationship will improve.

How or when they heal is up to them.

The second thing is to look/feel what bothers you the most. Or the kind of behaviour they are displaying which triggers you.

Then solve it within you. They will change. This is according to the mirror theory.
For me this was also helpful.

Last edited by Cinderella : 29-03-2021 at 03:05 PM.
Old 29-03-2021, 02:03 PM
Administrator
Some people feel the need to be in control of their own lives and situations and if they feel like that,there is nothing you can do

Namaste