Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-03-2021, 08:17 PM
Experiencer
Crystal recommendation for artists creating art? (creativity, inspiration)

Hi, there are many stones and crystals helping with overall inspiration and creativity, but what would be the ones which really fit an artist creating a piece of art eg a painting, drawing, inventing a motif and so on.

Your answers doesn't need to 'be right', you can write down whatever you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks in advance!
Old 05-03-2021, 09:48 PM
Master
Manifestation quartz did the trick for me when I had serious writer's block for months.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:50 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Manifestation quartz did the trick for me when I had serious writer's block for months.

When a Clear Quartz Crystal encloses a fully formed one inside it, this is called a Manifestation Quartz and it's a rare thing indeed.

This is quite an interesting recommendation. I did a quick search and I see that it has a crystal inside a crystal. It is like a baby crystal inside a crystal.

This suggests a "new birth" of anything, of an idea, inspiration, thought... very interesting, thank you. Or perhaps, it is about nurturing. Nurturing an idea that isn't developing, as you said, a writer's block.. and in some time, it will grow and shine

What do you think about Labradorite?

I never worked with Labradorite and I am about to do my first purchase.

Also, with the risk of hijacking my own thread, I do have selenite on my office now and I had one of my biggest epiphanies since working with crystals. Selenite.. it is not just about calm down, sleep and relax at the spa. It is also about clarity, seeing the bigger picture, much mental clarity and insight and interconnectedness of things. It help me so much in progressing my work and also in creativity. Or it could be the blue kyanite which is surrounding it on my desk. Or it could be the feng shui toad in front of it.. or maybe all of them. Yes, I have done it, I derailed
Old 07-03-2021, 07:54 PM
Knower
citrine energy is very useful too, also it's revitalizing both body and spirit, and great to help to manifest.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 07-03-2021, 11:10 PM
Seeker

Carnelian is supposed to be good for activating creative energy.
Old 11-03-2021, 09:44 PM
Experiencer
Hmm, I never worked with a real citrine, and never thought of it in this way. Thanks.

Oh, yes carnelian seems like a logical pick, hmm..

I wonder, what about Labradorite?
Old 12-03-2021, 12:34 AM
Master
Labradorite doesn't seem like the right choice I'd say, but if you feel that way, go for it.
I still think the best is manifestation quartz. After all that doesn't have that name for nothing.
But a Sacral or Navel chakra stone also makes sense.

In a way it depends on what's blocking your inspiration and creativity. Getting a crystal that works on that would also be good.

But you seem to have made up your mind, which is fine, but then why ask us :p
Old 12-03-2021, 09:12 AM
Experiencer
Oh, I haven't made up my mind. Was simply asking about Labradorite because I finally got some beautiful pieces (still waiting for them) and was wondering in the same time if those colorful patterns might add to inspiration. Also I know it is great for intuition, but since I have never worked with it, I have to rephrase all of that into I know nothing about it.

Here comes a play of words... technically I didn't consider manifestation to be a problem, since the actual trying and busy-doing is happening. Now I see that here is suggested manifestation in the context of successfully manifesting an idea and creativity, not just manifesting the 'move my butt' So perhaps there was a bit of confusion from my part

I think you have hit the nail right there,"it depends on what's blocking your inspiration and creativity" and this seems quite the most important thing to fix before attempting to 'boost' creativity. In a way, like an analogy, you have told me to fix the root of the disease, and not just take a painkiller pill to mask the symptom.

Good observation, thanks. Although when I made this thread I haven't even considered this to be a possibility, and was simply looking for an enhancer, an inspiration crystal. When manifestation quartz was suggested to me, I thought I don't need manifestation because I can manifest good now. But the crystal inside a crystal quality of it, really made me interested, and yet I wanted to keep explore other options of course. The thread is still young

Perhaps, the problem here might find a solution the same way herbs work the best. A single herb when taken as medicine is rarely as effective as touted, however when it is combined with other herbs (not just randomly of course), the synergistic effects provide a profound beneficial effect. So perhaps, a mini grid or combination of crystals it is what could offer a synergistic inspiration. Thank you for your replies! :)