Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-03-2021, 01:04 AM
Seeker

Something that had never happened to me before

I have for a very long time been a loner, no partner and only during certain short stages some temporary friends. Over the last two years I met some colleagues at work and have hanged out at times with a very nice couple...but during the last weeks I have so much work that I spend hours daily at home in front of my laptop. It has been so tiring that I had to listen to long playlists on Youtube everyday to keep myself active enough to complete all the tasks online.

One day though...I watched this video of two solo female singers who created a song together and you can see them so alive, free and happy in that video. They are not so famous though, one a bit more than the other but more known in just local areas in two different countries. I know for sure I was totally guided to see this video. I was aware of one of the singers starting her career about two years ago but I never had any particular interest in her music, even less to read anything about her. I had not heard at all about the other one.

But after listening to the song and watching the video, I started feeling upset, very upset and sad, while at the same time feeling something, like a connection to these two ladies. I had not felt something like this before while watching any videos or listening to songs. I love so many great singers and composers, but I do not sense anything personal related to them if I see them on media.

For days the feeling intensified as if I felt this tremendous sadness to see them and I started even dreaming of being with these two ladies in parties and just talking to them in different scenarios. While meditating I saw visions of them very briefly and I saw myself with them but only briefly.

It seems, I met them in a few past lives in which they were not singers at all, except in one in which we were playing instruments together but it was more like taking a music class together. We were just random people, learning together but also, the pain came from the fact that I had a family in those lifetimes that was jealous and competitive, I had these brothers and sisters or cousins and these two ladies were probably temporary friends or just acquaintances that I was having a good time with, and my relatives would interfere and separate me from these ladies and just anyone else I had around me. In this lifetime I do not have those relatives though.

It is all vague in general, and it felt like a curve ball because while going through the feelings it was definitely confusing at first to feel all this sadness and not understanding consciously while these ladies who are getting started into the music business, at least on a not so big scale, seemed totally unrelated to me being in another country in very different much slower circumstances in life. It was a sadness that a very long time ago we crossed paths and became friends and now we are just strangers to each other very far away.

I guess it is something brief in my healing process, but I had never recalled being with people who are now public to an extent, at least in their areas, while I am in a very hermetic lonely path for the most part. As I said, I guess this time is just very different and our paths are very divergent, unlike my memories in which they were not public figures and we seemed just randomly connected in ordinary circumstances. However, one of my main spiritual guides said that there is a great lesson in uncovering these feelings, and it has something to do with self-love and what went very wrong with that family I had and not so much the singers, who were more like secondary players back then.
Old 05-03-2021, 02:46 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetimetraveler
I have for a very long time been a loner, no partner and only during certain short stages some temporary friends. Over the last two years I met some colleagues at work and have hanged out at times with a very nice couple...but during the last weeks I have so much work that I spend hours daily at home in front of my laptop.
Hi Bluetimetraveler, thank you for sharing this with us. Do you feel that it is from the past life that you learn to dis-connect to people is why you have chosen to be a lone-wolf in this life time? Do you feel this is something you wish to break away from? Only curious. What's your plan with the two ladies? Or maybe no plan? I don't know the circumstances, if possible to contact them? If "famous" understand the dilemma.

For me triggers of past life extracts can be environment, things, clothes, different types of people (that remind me of someone in the past or could possibly maybe even be that someone in the past). I can get suddenly emotional then, but I have to watch out as I have made mistakes of how to interpret a scene as my logic wants to find a rational explaination and then find out later it is something else, but I always want to understand what I am seeing, experiencing so then that takes over so fast without me even thinking it is, so I have learn to only use what I see objectively and then bring the emotions, the hunch of emotions even (for example it feels as if he ,someone I experienced, is a big brother by his attitude, ways) and then stop right then and there. But we all work differently I think on how we perceive past life extracts . Either way it was interesting and touching to read your story.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 06-05-2021 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked
Old 05-03-2021, 09:57 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi Bluetimetraveler, thank you for sharing this with us. Do you feel that it is from the past life that you learn to dis-connect to people is why you have chosen to be a lone-wolf in this life time? Do you feel this is something you wish to break away from? Only curious. What's your plan with the two ladies? Or maybe no plan? I don't know the circumstances, if possible to contact them? If "famous" understand the dilemma.

Hi asearcher,

Thank you for your response. It does seem that my soul chose to live a lonely life in order to heal much of that turbulent past with that family and to learn to take care of myself after having gone through too much trauma in this lifetime as well. In this one my family rejected me and abandoned me, while the other family was all about constant dramas.

I did crave to have a family of my own and friends that could be permanent in this lifetime but sadly it never happened so there are times when I do feel triggered if I see people having positive close bonds that I could not enjoy.

I asked inner guidance about the two ladies but I was told they would trigger something big, both related to past lives and to this lifetime but no plan to ever meet them in any way. Among the relatives that I had in past lives there was a lady who was my half-blood sister and she was playing often a very evil role dragging me towards negative paths. Another relative of mine was meant to be by my side and we should have supported each other but things went wrong and then came the two ladies who are currently singers. So these days when I was focusing on their songs and saw them in visions, there came the relatives and I grieved terribly.

I often come across people who I seem to have met in past lives who have thrived, while I got sort of stuck in life alone, and the reminder of the reason is because that family I had and me messed up between us and with the lives of others, while those others are just at least free of what we once were as a collective.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:28 AM
I love when people get that they have had past lives.
Rob Schwartz - (author and many interviews on youtube)...tells so many stories of
fascinating lives we lead that we planned...to heal, grow, learn, get over things.
Fun stuff.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-03-2021, 06:15 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetimetraveler
Hi asearcher,
Thank you for your response. It does seem that my soul chose to live a lonely life in order to heal much of that turbulent past with that family and to learn to take care of myself after having gone through too much trauma in this lifetime as well. In this one my family rejected me and abandoned me, while the other family was all about constant dramas.
Hi, you're welcome. How sad it has been this way, then again karma in some families are heavy and hard to break away from, dysfunctional families. In the one with all the drama I bet there was/is a narcissist at play effecting everyone else unless one can sense/see through it? Then it's really no family, sorry to say. I still hope you can find the close connection and built a real family of your own. I know someone who is all about "here but not closer", does not let people in, don't know how but way of shutting off is because of the family structure it came from, has this genuine and quick surprise look when people are showing interest in this person alone and ask what the opinion this person has and so on. This person told me think it is sucking at it because has never been taught it. I've been blessed and been too very unfortunate in my first family but I think the way I went through the unfortunate times is because I already had it installed in me to not loose my inner voice, know how to talk/discuss, all my life I have been very sensitive so I knew if I ignore it I will feel terrible so I have to have my ways of finding the cure of the problem and trying to solve it if I can. I have a feeling you are strong in that way too, you analyze. Maybe your family were more shut off. Maybe you too like the other person I know are shut off too to an extent without knowing it? Even if you are not shut off on the inside one can still be it on the outside and have somewhat difficulty to connect.

When I have been alone in my life, because I certainly have been, I have used that time to heal myself and try to understand who I am, what I want and take it from there. There has been people I had to walk away from as they became too much a threat to my mental health, one of them was a childhood friend who had gotten manipulated with, with an ex of mine. As long as this person was blind and deaf to the real issue there was nothing I could do, in this way this childhood friend had left me first but maybe not realizing this is what this person had done to me in the first place and continued to do if our relationship had not ended. From that perspective it was no longer a friend, it was a threat. I grieved the memory of this person even if still alive. I don't blame this person because I knew the ex had found the entrance and was feeding it and that my friend was oblivious to the real cause of it. My former friend had it's own story, reasons why turn out the way it did and I knew of that pain and I don't blame. We are all in some kind of process of learning and we can make some pretty mess ups along the way. When I did one meditation this person came forward and for some reason I just said I forgive you and I love you and I wish you well, I felt no resentment in this state and it felt like my true self, my spirit talking, to me this was a nice ending, and it too released me even if I did not go into that with an expectation of it, this person just came out of the blue during the meditation, as a memory, and I felt my own emotions about it. It was a very nice experience. Do you think it is possible for you to do the same, to let go of your family this way, and then know that someone else is not your family, like your family?
Don't give up. I hope you know you are loved even if your loved ones are not there with you physically. I have cried too remembering people from past life. There will come a time.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 06-05-2021 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked
Old 06-05-2021, 08:39 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi, you're welcome. How sad it has been this way, then again karma in some families are heavy and hard to break away from, dysfunctional families....
Don't give up. I hope you know you are loved even if your loved ones are not there with you physically. I have cried too remembering people from past life. There will come a time.

OMG what a ride has been these months!! HUGE unimaginable changes in my life and family dynamics.

Thank you for your words asearcher, I have been meaning to write a reply and continue the story but I think that only today I got another part of this story really worth sharing here to start giving closure to the case.

So for weeks the two singers have been in my consciousness on and off, to the point of, again, seeing them so clearly in my visions and sometimes even in dreams. It was crazy the level of clarity of the scenes and their faces, it was totally them, but sometimes there was a slight change in their hair color, or mostly their clothes, reflecting for sure very ancient times or other ancient modern times like probably Atlantis.

A little after I wrote the last post here, I had to put aside the case to focus on another situation presenting itself, which was totally unexpected. I reestablished contact with two cousins who I had not talked to in like 20 years or more. Since that day, we talk as if time had not even passed at all. It happened because last year I lost many relatives to covid in the most stupid of ways, but it seems at the spiritual level it was meant to happen.

For a while I got myself distracted talking to my cousins and bringing a new freshness to my life, as if a miracle had happened, just when I had thought for years that restoring a broken link caused by those relatives who died, was totally impossible.

These days, the two singers bothered my consciousness, because I kept telling to myself that none of this made any sense, and the more I got to read about the singers, and the more I saw their pictures, I realized now they are growing in material wealth, fame and power exponentially in such a short time. So I felt too awkward sensing constantly these parts of their energy all around me.

Then another story unfolded, which I prefer to post in a new thread, considering it is really worth sharing. ;)