Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 19-01-2021, 01:29 PM
"And not to forget the arrow of the Sagittarius constellation that points to the centre of our galaxy.
How people came into the past to draw this arrow and the tail of Scorpius to point there, is a nice question."
I never knew that!!! Loved the picture above~!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-01-2021, 04:50 PM
Legrand

Hello Miss Hepburn,

Fulcanelli, my favourite alchemist, in his book the Mystery of the Cathedrals, a very encrypted book, did add at the end of a second edition a small chapter on the cross of Hendaye that indicates the place of the centre of the Galaxy from centuries ago.

Jay Weidner and Vincent Bridges, even if not alchemists, did publish a comprehensive study of this book from Fulcanelli that is accessible in understanding to the common reader. It is called Monument To The End of Time: Alchemy, Fulcanelli and the Great cross.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
"And not to forget the arrow of the Sagittarius constellation that points to the centre of our galaxy.
How people came into the past to draw this arrow and the tail of Scorpius to point there, is a nice question."
I never knew that!!! Loved the picture above~!
Old 19-01-2021, 05:04 PM
Legrand

I was able to find this image on Google Images from the work of Vincent Bridge.

There is missing two tarot cards in this image.

Temperance, ATU XIV, at the Galactic Centre
The World, ATU XXI, at the galactic Edge

I won't go here with the correspondence with the lower part of the Tree of Life. My study would last for years instead of 128 weeks.

Regards
Old 19-01-2021, 05:57 PM
Legrand

Me again

Next week card, will be Death, ATU XIII, which is Scorpius in astrology. ATU XIV, Temperance being Sagittarius.

In the 4 Worlds of the Tree of Life I am studying here. In the lower first World, the Disks, Tiphereth, the heart of the World, the Self, was the Sun. In the second World, the Swords, it is the centre of our Galaxy. In this world, Cups, it is the singularity of this Universe, in the next World, the Wands, what could it be?

The arrow of the card Temperance points to a different centre as the Self of this World depending in which of the four Worlds we are in the Tree of Life.

Regards
Old 20-01-2021, 12:54 AM
Knower

I have to agree with Miss Hepburn, great pic of the Arrow of Sagittarius. Yes, that is another great connection man. This is FUN! I'm looking forward to more from your might keyboard pad.....
Old 20-01-2021, 01:37 AM
Knower

Hey LeGrand, let me ask you something...

Simo Parpola's article in the Journal of Near Eastern Studies (52/3, 1993) mentioned how the emanation of the Sephiroth is conceived of as a lightning flash issuing from the ocean of "endless Light." The article is a stunning insightful one - "The Assyrian Tree of Life: Tracing the Origins of Jewish Monotheism and Greek Philosophy," (p. 172)

You are familiar with the zig zag flash of lighting in the Kabbalah involving the sephiroth, do you think this can be correlated with the hermetic Tabula Smaragdina (Emerald Tablet) teaching "As Above, So Below," with Hermes arrow? I mean, if we look, I am more than willing we could find that arrows were also equated or at least in some symbolism signified by the lightning.

The reason I'm asking is because that would be yet another connection between the ancient Hebrews and Greeks, something both Leonora Leet and Margaret Barker (excellent women historians!) have described as the Greeks taking their information and be influenced from and by the Hebrews! It has been thought the Hebrews got their ideas from the Greeks, but new light has shown up showing the opposite, a very interesting development in the last decade. I will do a separate write up on it if you are interested, I am not trying to derail your thread here.

Just thinking out loud, and tapping into your marvelous brain for a moment. You also Miss Hepburn! Do you have any ideas about it? I mean, since you're reading in this thread also, please do chime in if you would.
Old 20-01-2021, 12:49 PM
Legrand

Hello Scholarly Tarot,

When you talk about a zigzag, I believe that you are talking about the Lightning Flash of Creation going down the Tree.

It is the creation of this World from Nothing, the Unborn, Ein Soph.

In this study here, I am studying the serpent path of dissolution or Wisdom, going up the Tree. Returning to the Unborn, Ein Soph.

Hermes in the Tree is the sephirah HOD. It is from where in our minds we can map the Divine from our living condition. The Tree of life is a representation of the attributes of God as seen from HOD. It is not God himself. Each sephiroth being a representation of a specific attribute of God mapped from our mind.

With the theory of the Big Bang, the Genesis in the Bible, and so much other writings, we tend to believe that the world was created in a linear fashion from a singularity exploding from Nothing and creating this world. Some writhing say that this process is cyclical, that the Creation will return to a singularity and vanish again in the Unborn.

Personally, I do not know if the Creation and Dissolution of the World pass only by one Singularity, that it comes from one Big Bang. Creation and Dissolution is happening all the time everywhere. The world could be auto creating and dissolving itself all the time in a kind of breathing pattern. This question does not need to be resolved for me to Exist in a world where: as below is as above. At one point there is no bellow and no above as one leaves the mind to try to map God.

As a living breathing, I simply feel that creation and dissolution happen with every breath. The more one object of creation learns how to dissolve in Ein Soph, the more it learns how to create also.

Regards
Old 21-01-2021, 01:06 AM
Knower

Yes, again, I am really liking your pics! They are worth a thousand words eh?

What you say resonates with me too. The idea of the universe breathing, perhaps being a living thing, like us. I rather like that image. If nothing else we are its eyes, ears, voice, etc. Can I prove the universe is alive scientifically? No. Do I feel the need to? Not really. It's an image that just resonates with me and feels all right. After all, we can't get out of Mother Nature, we are an integral part of it.

Yes, Hod being the splendor, being pretty appropriate for Hermes eh? Thanks for sharing your thoughts, they are important I think.

have a great day my new found friend!
Old 22-01-2021, 01:58 AM
Legrand

Dear unknown friend,

Your words of spontaneous friendship touch me.

Like I say a few times: Thank you for existing!

And take care,

Antoine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholarly Tarot
Yes, again, I am really liking your pics! They are worth a thousand words eh?

What you say resonates with me too. The idea of the universe breathing, perhaps being a living thing, like us. I rather like that image. If nothing else we are its eyes, ears, voice, etc. Can I prove the universe is alive scientifically? No. Do I feel the need to? Not really. It's an image that just resonates with me and feels all right. After all, we can't get out of Mother Nature, we are an integral part of it.

Yes, Hod being the splendor, being pretty appropriate for Hermes eh? Thanks for sharing your thoughts, they are important I think.

have a great day my new found friend!
Old 22-01-2021, 07:00 PM
Knower

My very good pleasure Antoine! I am enjoying reading your offerings here so lovingly shared after years of learning. It's very enjoyable. I am also enjoying the bantering back and forth.