Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 09-02-2021, 04:02 AM
Seeker

Random knocks

Keep hearing random knocks on Windows, side of the house even. Been going on the past week, went out cleared away anything from the windows. Checked side of the house, was in the bathroom and sounded like someone was knocking from outside. Even my daughter has heard it, and tonights window knock my cat looked at the windows direction.

Anyone ever run into this? Or figure out why or what to do?
Old 09-02-2021, 07:49 AM
Master
I have these knocks for years now.You have to check if they happen only into your house,or follow you at other places.
It took me some time to realize that i am the one manifesting these noises,cause i can hear them even when i go to other people's houses,and even in random places.

Check this thread.
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...nocking+months
Old 09-02-2021, 07:57 AM
Master
For the moment,i suggest to try a simple formula and see if the knocks will stop for a while or even slow down a little.

Take some dry bay leaves,and put them into water.Leave it for some hours,and then use the water over your forehead,and if you want,you might do the same with other chakra areas as well.

If you wonder about the quantities,i think 5-6 leaves into 500 ml of water are enough.
Old 09-02-2021, 07:59 AM
Master
And of course the classic question.Are you seeing number patterns?
(11:11)etc
Old 09-02-2021, 04:02 PM
Seeker

Haven't noticed any patterns. I've previously had spiritual things go on, usually sense the person's energy and know who it is. This one has me stumped since it's outside.
Old 11-02-2021, 06:55 AM
Master
Some people claim that kids (especially girls) can be the main cause of poltergeist activity.From what i know,in order for 'something' to manifest physicaly(noises,objects moving on their own etc),needs a bridge.
It could be you,your daughter,or someone else in the house.
Old 12-02-2021, 04:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Kann sein

This phrase is simply matchless :), very much it is pleasant to me)))
Old 12-02-2021, 05:37 AM
Seeker

Interesting, it's pretty weird. It varies now, but the sound is the same. It'll sound like a window knock coming from the corner of the house. I've been trying to debunk, checking outside for branches, wires, twigs, noticing if it happens when the furnace turns out (vent by the window). Nothing yet, has solved it