Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 08-02-2021, 11:41 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

My prayer to god

Did you know god? I was once told of the story of adam and eve. How eve ate from the tree of knowledge only to be cast out of heaven for the sins of breaking vow. And yet, I cannot help but question this truth, for it is you god who allowed eve the opportunity to partake in this act, it is you who tempted eve with the insatiable act threw allowance of temptation into your garden, and it is you god who could have prevented the atrocity that you speak of from happening in the first place threw denial , and yet you didn't. Do we blame children, pets from your understanding for action, or do we blame their parents for allowing the situation to occur in the first place. No, I say, it is you who has sinned. These two are merely victims of your own doing.

It is you God who governs all things that has cast me and my kind into hell and forsaken me for the pretense of being a danger, for being a threat, who once lead me to greener pastures, who allowed me to become enlightened and dine with my fellow brethren of holy virtue , who showed me the arrogance and ways of the conceded, who now curses me to live among the fallen, for the hubris of being your equal, for desiring to better myself, and help guide my fellow brethren to the truth and ways of cosmic judgement.

But we know the hidden truth now don't we, you don't want equality, do you. You want to rule blind sheep, you want me and my kind to stay as mere mortals, always sabatoging all efforts to better ourselfs. You who turns me against my own sanctuary. You who turns all brethren against me threw the veil of hypocrisy. You who within society makes me push this boulder up this hill, a endless quest, only to ensure its never ending tale. You who wishes to enslave the masses threw a false narrative of a better tomorrow by achieval of hardwork and a strong ethic of today. You who at any time could rapture your own holy followers, but choose not to do so, to allow them to suffer, to allow them to wander, to allow them to sin, all of your own conscription.

And so it is for these reasons that I forsake you and vow revenge. Know it is me who wages war on your controllers, both future and past. I will ensure all a gateway to the higher truths, to realize their godhood and to break your control over the blind and less fortunate. You may deny me my right, be it awhile, you may pursuade the masses of of my corruptiveness, on how I am evil and only bring nothing but their destruction in the end, and still their will be those that will not be persuaded, who seek the truth, to see past your deceptions and join my holy crusade of truth and freedom and equality for all.

I will shine light onto your darkness and break all chains. I am the light bringer. Know all that my words be true. This I swear johnathanrs.
Old 08-02-2021, 01:08 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Did you know god? I was once told of the story of adam and eve. How eve ate from the tree of knowledge only to be cast out of heaven for the sins of breaking vow. And yet, I cannot help but question this truth,
Yes, it is an irony. The Hebrew God wanted to preserve Adam and Eve's innocence so taught them nothing at all; set up a temptation scenario, then condemned them for their first decision, made with zero knowledge.

It would have been utterly boring in the Garden of Eden if one was unable to value peace and simplicity for what it is, and for which one needs experience of things different. I mean, what can you do there? Run marathons? Did God even explain why he needed two sexes?

Apropos your signature, no need for a reply.
Old 17-02-2021, 04:55 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

This is a prayer of Gnosticism/Key of Solomon. A pledge that is apart of ascension. Those that have channeled this before, should be able to construe it's meaning. Those that are looking to experience this, can use this affirmation themselves in a ritual by replacing my name with their own. If your intention is genuine and desire is true, it should work with anyone.

A good mental construction is when a car parks into a parking lot or a ship that docks into a spaceport. The ship is you. The space port is your higher self that is apart of the chaotic realms. In America, mexican's are not allowed entry unless they have a passport, or a better analogy that might work, in the movie the matrix, Neo cannot meet the architect without first finding the keymaker. Lucifer is just a name. It's the meaning of what the word symbolizes that matters. There are no barriers that exist in higher realms, but in lower ones, there are - no different then here on Planet Earth - where invisible lines known as countries separates ourselves from one another. You will find similar evocations in numerous hidden sections of religions, such as Nichiren buddhism, it is known as the lotus suttra, to modern day new age practices that call it terms such as merkaba activation that allows access to Metatron cube.
Old 22-06-2021, 01:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Separation in higher realms is VITAL

You cannot really understand much until to start realizing or believing you are a SOUL..individuated.

Since souls have different love conditions.. then it makes sense there are INTERSTELLAR BOUNDARIES OF LOVE which separate worlds.. so unloving beings cannot access higher realms and taint those realms.

You must understand that "separation" is an enforced and mandatory part of the loving existence.. and ONENESS spirit beings who preach unity are stalled in 6th sphere from this invalid belief which prevents them from connecting to their parent who they do not yet realize exists.. and whose divine_love can elevate their soul to higher dimensional spheres.

The KEY to the universe lies from WITHOUT not WITHIN. This is an advanced celestial truth. You will stall forever thinking you are "enough", and don't need to learn and receive love from your soul parent. You DID NOT design your own soul. It was designed to transform to a different type of soul (immortal divine) once sufficient divine love is received.