Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 30-10-2020, 03:16 AM
Master
Heads or Tails ?

A thought popped in my head about a topic that may give rise to some interest of some.

Casting a spell vs. An affirmation.

Considering the situation at hand could use either, but the implications of one over the other and getting similar results. Which would you choose if versed in both ?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 01-11-2020, 05:40 PM
Lorelyen

Not sure what you meant by "but the implications of one over the other and getting similar results"

If you're saying "one is neither better than the other if they get the same result" then, you've got it - toss a coin.

It'll be difficult to assess the work either would take though. If someone's willing to be persistent with affirmation over a period of time, fine. It could mean more work but....depends on what you have to do to prepare a rite.
Old 01-11-2020, 06:04 PM
Master
If you cast a spell incorrectly or not create a protective circle etc. It can have a damaging effect right? What you put out comes back at least 3x, be careful what you wish for sort of thing.

Whereas an affirmation is something that is repeated over and over again that sinks into the subconscious to act upon.

What mean is the risk vs. the reward.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 01-11-2020, 09:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
If you cast a spell incorrectly or not create a protective circle etc. It can have a damaging effect right? What you put out comes back at least 3x, be careful what you wish for sort of thing.

Whereas an affirmation is something that is repeated over and over again that sinks into the subconscious to act upon.

What mean is the risk vs. the reward.
Any affirmation can be achieved in many ways, which have different side-effects.

You may want to double your money in the bank, for example. That might happen through inflation, or through the death of a loved one (insurance, inheritance), and may also have the result of losing your friends to envy.

It is advisable to be specific in your requests to higher powers, to set a beneficial framework of safety with a clearly defined coverage.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-11-2020, 09:30 PM
Master
My apologies. I'll make myself clearer. It came across a post in regards to casting a spell to vanquish a specific fear the questioner was asking. Being a new witch.

One of my responses was to be sure to cleanse her area and to create a protective circle.
This got me to thinking. Would casting a spell to be worth the trouble for this. And is it worth the risk if not done correctly open up pandora's box?
As with an affirmation. It is a self-administered on the sub-subconscious to generate the out of overcoming that fear with far less risk if not zero risks.

I mean, I've just answered my own question. Now I am asking for other's thoughts.

Old 17-11-2020, 03:33 PM
Elfin

...Affirmations for me every time sunshine!!!
Old 17-11-2020, 03:33 PM
Elfin

.......HEY....3.33 ON MY POST ABOVE !!!!
Old 17-11-2020, 03:34 PM
Elfin

....And on the one above LOL....
Old 17-11-2020, 03:51 PM
Administrator
Yeah i would agree with Elfin Affirmation for myself also

Namaste
Old 17-11-2020, 04:32 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Yeah i would agree with Elfin Affirmation for myself also

Namaste
.....We love the affirmations Native.... I can categorically confirm that I am NOT of sound mind....never was, and never will be LOL... But apart from that I'm ok !!!