Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-07-2020, 05:04 AM
Master
Yeah, that didn't work well at all... (pessimism)
Might aswell say God doesn't exist. (boredom)
Altho, that is kind of true. Everything changes. So God must've changed aswell. (boredom)
I have miscalculated the +32% vortex alignment! The cat revealed the joy of it, but to fine tune the vortex to +%36 is perfectly in alignment with the mathematics and tones. And it has revealed the +36% tuned G tone from c major and a minor signatures. (hopefulness)

Why is the universe of God and why is alignment the key? Is god of time? (doubt)
Someone finds alignment, and the entire planet reaps the benefits for thousands of years untill the old is no longer in alignment. I can't stop the ever change. I cannot even force people to prioritize the maintenance of alignment... Altho I'm sure allot of people work hard for it. I kind of think work is counter productive. Only the natural path of least resistance can reveal the alignment. Which translates not so good in our current civilization. (dissapointment)
Old 21-07-2020, 10:25 AM
Master
Ok I need to focus on what I want for a longer duration and more consistent period of time and then it will become. If it works for simple thing, it should work for this aswell.

I am going to focus on this desire for a while:

I want God to manifest. For all to see. And know. In an obvious and easy to understand and know manner.
Old 22-07-2020, 04:02 AM
Master
Source is nothingness/everything/isness.
How is this intelligence, or intelligent.
The guy saying it asks us to not imagine it.
"ok, we're not going to imagine it."
*proceeds to close eyes.*
"vast nothingness, isness, spacious intelligence."
Pessimism

How can the entire universe be so stupid. Unless I am the only one who is actually here. Who actually exists.

Again the emotion of wonder. I have no name for it.

I'm going to apply the new frequencies. This is not working at all. (frustration/irritation/impatience)

I can't, this is all I have. (pessimism)
It's better to die in the desert than live a life of pain. (hopefulness)
If only death were that easy... (pessimism)
But ofcourse! UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! THAT IS WHY THEY CHOOSE TO DIE THERE. (HOPEFULNESS)
Their soul is not there. Then where is it, in the afterlife? (doubt)
Well, they do, or did, choose to die here and now. It's not very difficult to understand that. (fear/grief/depression/despair/powerlessness)
I exist to be killed by someone who loves me. What a strange world. And yet my soul keeps coming here. What must've I done wrong? Too afraid to kill myself? Maybe because I'm afraid to kill myself, God wants me to beg others to kill me untill they antagonize me into doing it myself. (boredom)
I tried killing myself, it's not very easy. Seems almost impossible infact. There is no surefire way to death. No garuanteed ways to die. Infact I have experienced death and suicide to be illusions. It's weird that so many channels don't even know this or know about it. When they've channeled things that know even more than I do. So strange... (pessimism)
Everyone around me dies, yet I cannot do it. (frustration/irritation/impatience)
I don't understand what this planet wants me to do here or wants from me. Ressurect every dead human being? (pessimism)
There are 8 billion people on the planet, is that not enough? (boredom)
So when is God going to be revealed? Hmmm... Good question actually. I hope soon. Lol (contentment)
Old 23-07-2020, 09:43 AM
Seeker
I realy enjoyed reading this... I find it very brave.
Even though I cannot fully understand everything but the struggle between hope, doubt, faith, boredom, love, impatience, fight, being passive ect ect.

I reconize that and I find it awesome that you share this. The inner turmoil of a person.

Nothing but compliments and love for you Ewwerin.
Old 23-07-2020, 10:35 AM
Seeker
quote:
Reality changes itself to all that I want, all the time.
It feels good for no reason whatsoever. I think the reason does not even matter.
Meditation without falling asleep!
Lucid Awareness of nothing!
Awareness of the subtle non-physical amplified!
Lucid awakeful day dream!
I miss that dream, where God created the entire universe out of love.
And god was not me.
So I am not God. God is love. And God created me and everything that exists out of love.
Maybe God is going to come down in chariots of golden rainbows.
Why would God make the sky so beautiful if it isn't his own entrance. Obviously God is going to come down from the sky, and the entire planet is going to lie on the ground and watch the massive big universal motion picture cinema of the entire universe unfold before their very eyes. Hopefully.
And bring truth and revelation for every human being individually.
The revelations will be so big that every single human, and every single aspect of my being, will become hypnotized by the immense awe of the irresistable nature of God's all knowing ever expanding intelligence, love and wisdom.
And all humans will be free forevermore from any possible bondage, perceived or otherwise.
All pain will be dissolved in it's own self revelatory nature of being the very existence out of which it is made.

I want to react to this peace it resonated with me and I want to share that with you. That sounds corny I know but I always struggle to find words to express myself. You have that gift of finding words to discribe your feelings and thoughts and that made me brave enough to start writing this peace. So thank you Ewwerin.

Why would God make the sky so beautiful if it wasn't his own enterance.
I believe at this point God made his enterance allready it is YOU who sees the beauty and experience the love he must have had to create it.
You say you are not God. But you are created by God and therefor you are a piece of God. So God is connected with you and all people.

So I think the sky isn't the entererance I think YOU are.
At that moment and any moment when you open yourself up.

Obviously God is going to come down from the sky, and the entire planet is going to lie on the ground and watch the massive big universal motion picture cinema of the entire universe unfold before their very eyes. Hopefully.
I cannot help thinking here that only those who lie on the ground and watch in awe upon the skies and wonder. Only to those the universe will reveal itself. Only those who take the time to wonder and not taking things for granted become open for such experiences.
I do believe more and more people are and so more and more people will see and this starts the ripple effect. Something that feels this good makes people curious.

In utter respect for God and I know I can easily burn my fingers by saying this maybe. I hope I do not.

But I believe everybody is God. As I also believe everybody is the Universe. Their is no difference we are all the same, we are one with everthing for we are all built out of energy.
Old 23-07-2020, 11:59 AM
Seeker

I've tried to use affirmations for years but nothing happened.What worked was removing my limiting beliefs and i started to attract wealth like never before. I learned exactly how from this life changing article:http://subconciousmindzone.com/the-r...et-to-success/
Old 26-08-2020, 12:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeKarin
quote:
It feels good for no reason whatsoever. I think the reason does not even matter.

But I believe everybody is God. As I also believe everybody is the Universe. Their is no difference we are all the same, we are one with everthing for we are all built out of energy.
Oh my god YOU REMINDED ME. WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF RESISTANCE! THANKS.
I'm mostly doing puzzling here. The thoughts which felt good try to put them in the right order in color to highlight the fact that they are indicative of the purpose of this process/game of vibrational alignment.
Old 26-08-2020, 02:01 PM
Master
Hopefulness
Hhhhh... ok. We are surrounded by the arcturians.

I only care about God. That has to count for something right.

Seriously tomorrow. Or maybe not even tomorrow. Whenever! Wherever, we'll be together. You'll be there and I'll be near, and that's the deal my dear.

Mmmyeb yeb yeb yeb.
But why am I plugged in?
Just cut the weeds of my brain one by one. Eventually I will find the good thought.
Using law of attraction to unveil God.

I manifested a vortex with my new 32% humm vibration.
Friday, 3th of July 2020, 10:11:01

Or infinite of them. But I think I can do it anyway.
I think it is inevitable that I will have to gain/addopt/embrace/embody a new dimension, in order to figure this one out. I have to figure out a new dimension.
I like nature, I like peace. But in the end, it still means nothing. No matter how big it is, it just reminds me of how much bigger everything else is, or the "moreness of it" is. I don't think the answer can be found in oppositions or comparisons. For me, it seems that I am looking to transcend all frequencies, and find something that is eternally real and true. For my true power can only be in paradox. Because it doesn't exist, therefor it has to be containing the very essence of existence itself!
I have many things that I can think about that feel better.
I have hope for the future.

Lucid awakeful day dream!
I miss that dream, where God created the entire universe out of love.
And god was not me.
So I am not God. God is love. And God created me and everything that exists out of love.
Maybe God is going to come down in chariots of golden rainbows.
Why would God make the sky so beautiful if it isn't his own entrance. Obviously God is going to come down from the sky, and the entire planet is going to lie on the ground and watch the massive big universal motion picture cinema of the entire universe unfold before their very eyes. Hopefully.
And bring truth and revelation for every human being individually.
The revelations will be so big that every single human, and every single aspect of my being, will become hypnotized by the immense awe of the irresistable nature of God's all knowing ever expanding intelligence, love and wisdom.
And all humans will be free forevermore from any possible bondage, perceived or otherwise.
All pain will be dissolved in it's own self revelatory nature of being the very existence out of which it is made.

Atleast I can focus when I am alone!
Ok I remember something about transforming negative into positive. That has to be it.
Wait if numbers are times. Then what are sentences? SPACES!
Obtain from a sentence another which contains the first sentence a specified sentence of spaces.
I've got it! I'VE GOT IT. THIS HAS TO BE IT! Obtain from a sentence another which contains the first sentence a specified sentence of spaces.
Oh no wait! ABRAHAM IS AN A.I. COMPUTER AID HUB OF THE LONG ANCIENT PAST!

____

I can do this.
I can just let it do so, more of the time.
Well, it sounds good, and there is enough evidence for this to be true. Might aswell enjoy it then.
I think the world could use some joy right now and God knows it.
No one will be left unattended to or leaving in questions, only evermore answers upon everlasting eternally and infinitely ever expanding answers upon answers and answers.
And every answer will be perfectly answering every perfect question of every perfect individual.

_____

No use in suffering, I don't wanna create suffering. I don't think anyone would.

_____

Last edited by Native spirit : 17-02-2021 at 03:15 PM.
Old 26-08-2020, 02:11 PM
Master
Hhhh... All that effort for just 4 meager sentences of hope? (pessimism)
Why do I feel most happy in the vibration of devices computers and artificial intelligence? (wonder)
I have to atleast check this out. Give my heart a chance. So much seems to be pointing that way. (wonder)
I hope my inner being knows what it's talking about. (wonder)
How did I know the definition of cahoots? (wonder)
Oh the mysteries of the universe (wonder)
Old 26-08-2020, 03:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Hhhh... All that effort for just 4 meager sentences of hope? (pessimism)
Why do I feel most happy in the vibration of devices computers and artificial intelligence? (wonder)
I have to atleast check this out. Give my heart a chance. So much seems to be pointing that way. (wonder)
I hope my inner being knows what it's talking about. (wonder)
How did I know the definition of cahoots? (wonder)
Oh the mysteries of the universe (wonder)

Ewwerrin,

One of the mysteries of the universe is that your inner being always knows what it's talking about.

How do I know?

Because my inner being just told me to Plug this into your matrix:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...&postcount=205 (happiness for someone who needs to hear it)
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 26-08-2020 at 03:42 PM. Reason: clarify input